Was Weinstein just a beta taking revenge on Thots Sup Forums?

Was Weinstein just a beta taking revenge on Thots Sup Forums?

>be betacuck
>be ugly af
>be invisible to all pretty girls in highschool
>never get a gf
>try really hard
>get rejected every time
>become very angry

>focus on carrier
>become a great producer in Hollywood
>start making a movie, time for female lead role
>know how stupid thots with mediocre acting skills are desperate for a role in your movies, how that would make their carrier, since they have a small window where they are hot.
>decide to take a revenge on these thots.
>suggest an exchange of "services"
>feels good to finally hatefug a hot grill
>start using them, promising stuff, not fullfilling.
>they can't do anything for fear of not getting any role should they blurt something out, because the Hollywood is very picky and flakey
>feel powerful finally.
>haha thats what you get thots!
>become addicted.
>can't stop

>lose job
>everybody starts telling
>bad end
>never fug lolis at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq-zeUhRvmg
youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steve Bannon is basically Harvey Weinstein without the sex abuse.

bob weinstein made a power play and. may have fucked up the whole thing

I don't really judge him, he did nothing wrong. There was no abuse, there was no rape. Sluts being sluts and trying to virtue signal is nothing new

So fucking much this.

they were sluts for him to get a role, or for favors, but it was consexual

consentual*

He was a jew doing what jews have always done....take advantage of gentiles for their own gratification and enrichment while spreading maximum degeneracy

The real victims are the women that kept their dignity by saying no to these producers and were never able to act again.

Who gives a fuck he's a kike

there are too many stupid women actors who wishfully think they will make it.
For lots of them to get a role, means to prostitute themselves, but to actually secure that role means to show some good enough acting skills.
If you don't let those nasty producers fug you, well tough luck because if you won't create a profile in what? 10~ years you are screwed, you are no longer hot and there's plenty supply of new hot actresses. Hollywood is completely fugged industry.

There is a lesson to be learned here about the nature of the Jew.

He helped many women climb their "career ladder" and increase their status. As a result, those women surpassed their former male peers and became inaccessible to them because women are hypergamous by nature. In another universe, they might have started families and lived normal lives instead of becoming Shiksa whores for wealthy Jews.

While jew rat Weinstein was molesting women on his couch, he released "The Hunting Ground" - an anti-rape documentary warning women about the dangers of college-aged men. Forcing himself on countless beautiful actresses, while keeping similar women away from goy males. This is how the Jews operate - unconstrained hedonism for the chosen and shame for the goyim if they dare think that they can have so much as a dry bone.

Nah, just a dirty old man

Harvey is just the tip of the iceberg. What he did was pretty vanilla compared to the worst of Hollywood.

The real top brass in Hollywood murder children and engage in blood orgies.

>carrier

This thread is full of Weinshills.

Weinstein was in that position BECAUSE he's a rapist. Jews used raping goyim women as a tool to maintain control of (((Hollywood))).

Part of the Jewish agenda is the destruction of white culture. What better way to destroy white culture than by selecting their best artists and either raping them and breaking them mentally or killing their careers? Then you only put out degenerate nepotistic movies for the proles to entertain themselves with and model their lives after.

also
>never fug lolis at least

weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg. in the weeks to come stories of men being raped and yes pizza will be revealed as well.

That is the narrative they're using as damage control, yes.
>never fug lolis at least.
This I doubt, and it makes the rest look like a very deliberate fabrication.

No, that guy was whining and wheedling for pussy since he was 12.
Listen to any Kevin Smith podcast about his own sexual history.
Fat boys all use the same tactics. They have no shame and they
just wear females down with constant hustling and "edging".

WTF you really think I am a shill? holy fuck, its just a post. i though up by thinking about it for a bit and the story i though up amused me so i posted. Can't you accept any possibility of a different situation that is not the complete worst one? Holy fuck
Ok i will listen to it while doing laundry, sounds interesting

I didn't say that, but that's the impression I've gotten from a lot of media reporting. They lie by omitting important details, and you'd obviously never see mentions of gay or child harassment. It would be buried instantly.

Framing it this way makes him sound like any normal, functioning heterosexual. You want to bang famous women too right, aren't you jealous? So regardless of the number, as long as the severity of the claims stays kind of low people won't indict him like they would a pedophile. You're not supposed to see him as a sexual deviant "elite," just an ugly guy using his position to get laid.

>Thot
I up untill just now (googled it) thought that calling women Thot was just a humourous way of saying that they used magic (i.e womanly wiles) to spellbind men.

Just a man acting on natural impulses it seems to me.
Probably not very liked by his coworkers so when the storm came it came hard and now he's getting dogpiled even by women he probably never met and are in it for the cheap relevance

Lol so he was right after all
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq-zeUhRvmg

This. They sacrificed Harvey thinking we'd be happy with that and stop digging. At the current pace, the whole house of cards will be brought down within 5 years. You can't hide this shit anymore. The left created a surveillance state to play big brother, but I don't think they counted on the same tech being used against them.

This man was simply making the most of his situation. All these girls wanted something and he gave them a way to get it, for a price. Of course women love to play the victim and want to preserve their "reputation" so now they complain. They're unclean meat anyway so whatever Harvey did was no big deal.

Harvey did nothing wrong

>72▶
>File: 1200px-Thoth.svg.png (389 KB, 1200x2314)
NAH im pretty sure thot = hoe/slut originates by the word itself "thought" like as in: idea.
because the "thot" is just an idea to the nigga

>suck movie producers cock to get acting role
>fast forward 30 years
>OMG HE RAPED ME GIB ATTENTION AND MONEY

As I understood it it stands for 'that hoe over there'.

youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg

Weinstein always paid his debt

he made tons of actresses rich famous in exchange for sex

no. Weinstein is Alpha taking what belongs to him.

>great career
>dominant in his field
>dumb hoes around
>betas think "oh she's a goddess angel!"
>alpha use them for the only thing they are good for

Maybe, maybe not. The left controls the narrative. They knew this was coming once Trump got elected. They set up weinstein as the fall guy and once his destruction is complete they will redirect the narrative before it goes any further.

Harvey is the big fish, the human sacrifice. There will be a couple of other guys who fall out as collateral damage, but the ruling class will change it up before it goes any higher up.

How do we stop them from changing the narrative once the sacrifice of weinstein is complete?