It is time to rejoin the UK

Mates,

It is time to rejoin the UK and swear fealty to the crown.

We are clearly unable to govern ourselves, and the Brits have been doing it well enough for much longer, so it is time.

Let's do the right thing, and ask if they'll have us back.

I humbly submit this discussion to the floor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria
youtu.be/2PFRdEUN240
youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off cunt, we're full

Also, they have Haribo candies, and they're pretty good

God save our Queen!

> They have raped all of our women.
> Bring yours to save our children.
> This is a cry for help
> Please save the crown.

Not gonna happen.

PAY YOUR TEA TAX!!!!

we were there for you - all of you - and no one has come to our defense.

dude they were upset because we cut tax i repeat they were upset because we cut their tax

lmao b8, sage.
UK is fucked.

tax is fine if we get representation

>UK is fucked.
Nowhere near as fucked as you.

We can't afford it, we can probably afford the South (they're cool and have sexy accents) but that's about it.

Sorry.

America not included, I seriously don't see how it wouldn't be better to have some kind of Anglospheric union between UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, if they could all use the same currency, vote in same election, have equal representation, merge militaries and economies, surely British Empire 2.0 would be the second most powerful country on earth?

Was this man attacking you?

Not in it's current state it is.

The South is a start

>lots of good ports
>lots of things grow well there
>used farm equipment on the cheap

That's what I'm saying. Let's just re-merge all that together under the Crown and call it a good experiment.

is this b8 just so you can waste tea again

We only want Canada though.

Almost all the many WASPs on the [American] alternative Right—for example, Peter Brimelow, Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson—hope “to salvage as much as possible from the shipwreck of their great republic.” [This is a quotation from Brimelow’s 1995 book Alien Nation]. But they owe it to their Anglo-Saxon ancestors to recognize at long last that the loyalists were right to oppose rebel colonists while defending the unity of the British race.

It is now obvious that the perpetual American Revolution has been an ongoing catastrophe for the Anglo-Saxon race. More than twenty years ago, Brimelow warned English Canadians that the “patriot game” is up; that they should unite with their co-ethnics south of the 49th parallel. He would do well to adapt that advice to the parlous prospects now facing American WASPs, standing alone, unorganized, and leaderless, in a globalized, multiracial empire.

Specifically, he should help to rejuvenate the British race patriotism that was second nature to the United Empire Loyalists. It was just such ancestral loyalty to throne and altar that led loyalists to settle in Canada after being driven, in their tens of thousands, out of the victorious and vengeful republic.

I want to say no, but your trips don't lie

This guy gets it

welcome back son.

You aren't much better
USA not included, we need a world with 3 bloc occidental powers to counter East; US, EU and CANZUK

wtf flag isnt australian. Bump

The American revolution was truly catastrophic for the greatest white group within white race the Anglo Saxon

fuck off thailand.
we need the unification of the anglo common law peoples
Duterte gets to be a valued underling

Looks like its settled then. What's the new flag going to look like?

a brotherhood rather than a unification

>Throws some more tea overboard while holding a gun and not paying taxes at the same time.

Brothers, let us all go forward together as the

LEAGUE OF EMPIRE LOYALISTS

Fuck you Tommy and fuck your " Mah Empire".

it's ded Ivan let it RIP

"it's time to make UK less white"

okay

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Theres no way an english copper in 2017 would b able to carry that battering ram, even with his mate helping him.
Also i can tell they arent british because they dont have trans rainbows anywhere.

VERDICT - FAKE NEWS
source - Salon

Maybe in the next rotation. Brits are olympian cucks right now. Pretty sure they just put a guy in prison because he grabbed the girls breasts during sex.

shit I just I'll just an hero then

My point exactly. You dont see russians complaining about it. But Brits always go "but Mah Empire" when they cant even deal with what's left of it.

New Zealand isn't even a real country, stfu.

DON'T YOU DARE FUCK THIS UP

Do we need to teach you another lesson Ivan?

Nope, just go get the real King (Francis) and restore absolute (Catholic) monarchy.

>bonus: no more degenerate democracy

GL with that. Before you do that dismiss al those liberal masses calling for gender equality.

Oi lads, I fink 'es got a point. I found a fiver in me trouser pocket the other day and thought to meself, how come we got some boring old president on our money and not a lovely old Queen? I brought it up to me mates down the cricket club over a pint of 9% larger and they all agreed with me.
I really think we ought to give up our guns and give this whole kingdom lark a go!

Sincerely

Your Fellow American

The majority of Russia’s forces fighting in Syria are using modernized hardware from the 1970s.

Russia relies on ill trained conscripts and dilapidated hardware held over from the Soviet-era.ombers are prop-powered museum pieces.

Only about a quarter of Russian ground forces are fully staffed, well-trained professional troops. Even these professional soldiers are not quite trained to Western standards

Russia doesn't even have the facilities to build a new aircraft carrier.

Dude's been dead for like 500 years. What you want me to do, wheel his corpse out to the Capitol steps and declare him king?

in all fairness we want a strong Russian empire as well

Is that gun sat in your cupboard, just in case the Chinese come knocking, really worth the daily massacres?

Yes so they should stop being a paper tiger.

russians will never be anything but numbers. You dont have the strength as a people to stand up to your leaders, you just meander from one dictator to the next, never mustering the strength of character needed to hold your "betters" to account. The one time you tried you got immediately coopted by the (((communists))), because lets face it, to protect common law values you need bravery AND intelligence.
But keep thinking that the reason we can take the piss out of ourselves is because we're shit, and not because we own our leaders and are free to take the piss out of the establishment.
And you talk of warrior heritage? What warrior cant even defend his own God given rights and thinks the rulers of his country get to decide what is and isnt his?
Just face it, you birthed communism. No one is ever going to respect you again faggot, regardless of how many nukes you build

Yes, next question.

>You dont have the strength as a people to stand up to your leaders, you just meander from one dictator to the next, never mustering the strength of character needed to hold your "betters" to account.

We Brits REALLY shouldn't throw stones on that account....

Are you retarded? Our government is even more corrupt than yours, no guns, no free speech.

Have your civil war, overthrow the kike central bankers and then we can all form an anglosphere union if you like

>Nowhere near as fucked as you.
Better make sure you clear your browsing history. You don't want to get in trouble for viewing far right propaganda now, do you?

The forces that have crushed your petty colonies and empires that's what - we needn't name them they are manifold - the united forces of evil. One day defeated and the sons of the messiah united

fuck off you're not wanted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria

Dat moment when Russians with gear from the "70's" (as bullshit as it is) still does a better job than modernized US/UN army.

We're just not mentaly retarded to invite "western values" into our country. Alltho i will admit some tried.

america was founded as liberalism: the nation
its literally a commie-style chimpout revolution country like every ex-colony in africa
they even have five pointed stars on their flag for fucks sake
if you're an american and haven't realised this you are not yet redpilled

God save the queen

exile your queen and be free britboi

I guess we could take California off your hands for now, America Chan.

It will give us a nice strategic base for invading the Mexicos.

youtu.be/2PFRdEUN240

Can Americans compete with these kind of bants though

youtube.com/watch?v=n725zX3zIk0

His point still stands Rebel

As if we even want to be associated with mongrels like you. Keep your problems to yourself, don't hand them to us.

your're headless unable to negotiate the world - you need a king

This, Amerimutts not welcome. Anglos welcome to emigrate back here, Aryans welcome to the blood banks.

Why the fuck are you even in this thread? Its natural for the angloshere to talk about this topic. Reunion is obviously over the top, but better trade and military relationships are not at all. You got some Russians who culturally invaded your neighbors over the last three generations and have gone to war twice to reunifiy with them in Georgia and the Ukraine in the last 10 years. Your arms are shit and nobody respects you outside your nukes because you can't even make drinkable alcohol.

Haribo is german though.

Bavarian? How the hell is that going to help anything along?

>Wearing white socks with sandals
>Worshiping David Hasselhoff

no thanks

Danish

Yeah demographically speaking you're way more fucked than us but when it comes to personal rights and freedoms you have us beat there.

We're all in this shit show together.

No german
Are you telling me Bonn is in Denmark?

You're confusing berlin and bavaria

Haribo macht kinder frei does not sound Danish to me

Fuck royalists

user, the british notion of monarchy has been distinctly different from that of the rest of the world since we were first settled by celtic peoples.
That is what the common law is - the god given rights of the people. That is why the queen and and every other monarch swears to serve the people in their coronation oath.
This notion was lost when the Normans snuck in and killed the nobles in 1066, but it was regained in 1642 after constant rebellion against tyranny for 600 years. Otherwise it has remained unbroken throughout history except for the roman interlude.
We literally invented the internal locus of control, and preserved it throughout history. Who else is going to throw stones?

It's Haribo macht Arbeit frei

ehh never mind - still sugar the gateway drug of the west

>Berlin
>Bavaria

eh, close enough

I'll take the royals over whatever the hell this clusterfuck is

Better to swear allegiance to Nature, and eternal conflict.

Shut it Hans, we willen onze fietsen terug.

britain is based and would govern any country better than it is already governed

Fuck off.

how about you just migrate to Britistan yourself you cuck

Although thats not even true sorry. the notion of accountable government, made official law by Alfred the Great, was not lost in 1066 as william the conqueror knew he could not rule the whole island with 2000 fighting men and so accepted the common law principles and swore the same coronation oath as his predecessors.
It was gradually eroded over the next few hundred years, but never actually lost, it's erosion eventually causing the civil war.

>Britain is based
Maybe before it was sold to Saudis by pedophile politicians

The Uk can't even govern itself right now. The current political culture in Britain is shit from top to bottom.

Niemals!

>not wanting to join with the #1 economy
>not wanting to join with the #1 military

wew

you only think you need a king, because you were brainwashed since birth that you will never be more than a commoner. you live in a prison

I used to think the same thing actually.

Then I met some real life Brits. Boy, was I disappointed.

Fuck you OP!

I'm with you on the white south coming back, love the sexy accent thing

>Implying I don't have a flat just southeast of Oxford
>cuck

Is that the best you got mate?

And that is bad because?
You go to war over oil or whatever shit you desire.

my family were nobles for hundreds and hundreds of years peasant - and i don't live in Britain anymore

Murica-splainers not welcome.

Most whites of Anglo descent are from the South, specifically Appalachia, such as myself.