>>145979329

Top kek. Motherboard is gold. The laughs I had reading the nonsense I find there.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3dzvw/steam-is-full-nazi-racist-groups
archive.fo/g1FaW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you give us an archive link instead, ain't gonna give them any clicks.

why are you torturing that poor Italian

Hell yeah, we lurk in every corner of the web.

Steam forums will ban anybody if they look like a person. Valve is hardly hands off.

Also how much of faggot do you have to be to ask for more moderation in a non social platform. You can't do shit like this and then asked not to be called a cuck.

>(((Maiberg)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

(((Emanuel Maiberg)))

Every single fucking time. Will there ever be a time when it won't be every single fucking time?

thats some shit bugs do bro
you're comparing everyone to bugs

>news flash the racist russian bots do normal human things like breathe and seek recreation.

>only a couple hundred
the steam Sup Forums group also has "only" 2300 people

Kek, pictures taken from the article

Archive.is sadly cant get a response from motherboard. Is there some other archiving site that affects it?

>thats some shit bugs do bro
>you're comparing everyone to bugs
I'm sorry, in english?

You know when.

Also, look at this kvetching. Majority of groups have only a few members. Literally thinking its a holocaust since a 3 member clan has a windmill of friendship on them

>A link at the bottom of that section says "If you think this group is serious:" and links out to the WikiHow page about how to tie a noose.

>Nazi revolutionary party
>world at war
Are you fucking kidding me right now? Nazi zombies banned when?

Are those handcuffs for baby's?

It's not the Steam who makes people racists, it's the people who use the Steam.

why do the jews always push for more censorship?

Indeed. Podesta Mrk2, it can restrain even the strongest baby.

Those faggot pussies over at Neogaf have their panties in a knot over this.

did anybody else lose it at Micspamming jews

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3dzvw/steam-is-full-nazi-racist-groups
I'm not having any luck archiving the cached page, but for now I think it would be good enough

Don't worry, steam has so much money, they will get away with it. They might even embrace it lol.

Thank you Shlomo. Have an invite to a super secret bad goy group

I for one am glad and surprised that valve doesn't give a fuck.
This is game culture.
People talk shit, have fun and act outrageously.
I'm going to be very happy to see people post discussions on the forum for my game about how the protagonist is a symbol for whites and the enemies are in fact symbolising niggers controlled by Jews.
And I will not ban a single person for it.
This is games, people are supposed to have fun and experience a wide range of emotion.
Why would anyone want to destroy that?

>Steam doesn't have ads.
>Companies can't withdraw from steam without losing loads of money.
>There is no serious competitor for steam.
They can't force valve to change.

Its an oportunity to get one of your own tribe on their payroll.

"OY VEY, you gotta regulate this hate. Oh, you dont have enough people to do it? I have just this good feminist fighter who has a triple-masters in holocaust studies and trans+racial sociology."

>Last we heard, Valve employs only around 360 people, who in addition to operating Steam also develop its games and do the kind of research and development that has resulted in SteamVR.
>

It's not entirely clear how Valve is currently handling the giant task of moderating a community of at least 125 million users. But it's clear that it's failing.

Easy with the antisemitism guys.

t. Hindu zionist

wtf I love Sup Forums now.

POO

because they love freedom and diversity

Because the Jew must not be brought into the light of day. All who show signs of naming the Jew are to be vigorously discredited, shouted down and silenced for once the Jew is widely exposed for what he is it’s all over.

Why would Valve ever moderate? They can't, it's too big, and they'd alienate half of the userbase that isn't american or liberal. If Gaben ever kowtows to the SJew, he'll end up with gamergate again

Speaking of it, has this thread been made on Sup Forums yet?. I would like to hear an appology from them for being so antisemitic

>feeding motherboard clicks
You fucking turbofaggot, this article's been archived no less than 4 different times. All you had to do was

archive.fo/g1FaW

great, i hope they shut it down, keep shutting people up and pissing them off. surely people will stop thinking these thoughts if you just keep saying they aren't allowed to!

Sup Forums really has no idea how hard it has redpilled the gaming community. Basically everyone on steam is alt righ to some degree.

VICE is such a hipster circle jerk. I like some of their old documentaries though, like the North Korea one.

I watched a few, their documentaries are alright, it just depends the subject. Simply use hooktube and ignore the shit ones

> It's more that there are a lot of racist "gag" groups, which is a common thing gamers have been doing on Steam. For example, the Waifu Hunter Steam Curator recommends games based on whether a game "has attractive anime ladies in it."
What's racist about waifus?

I know there's a handful of legitimate Neo-Nazis on any given internet platform. But take Steam and even Sup Forums for example -- Do people really believe we are white trash Nazi's?

yes

Guys, we should all be trolling this pathetic milque-toast attempts of liberal media to engender SJW victimization culture.

It's very easy, and if you look at the commenters on social media, the majority of people are also sick to shit of it.

GO HARD OR GO HOME.

Jokes on them I guess then, right?

I'm not a Nazi or racist for that matter. There's a difference between black men and niggers.

I wonder if the fact that people really believe we're all Nazis is helping or hurting our conservative causes.

PPPPPPFT. I'll let him know.

Well done m8

it's devs that ban people from steam forums, not valve themselves.