Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chinks delivered, Ishida finally lost his touch. Here's the only good scene in the whole chapter, enjoy.
tieba.baidu.com/p/4741420742

Wow so even Tatara was Arima's bitch.

I agree but
>Finally
It's been this way for a while now, user.

lmao this guy is a fucking hack.

Whos still alive in aoigiri?

>seidou
>WOW
>naki
>white suits
>hakatori?
>faceless ghouls
>kuro (not aoigiri but still)

Yamori confirmed alive because we didn't actually see him die. We only aw his face get carved and his kakuhou was ripped out.

STILL ALIVE BITCHES

TATARA IS JUST TAKINGA BREAK YOU FUKING IDIOTS

The series will end with Kaneki imprisoned due to being crazy and he will marry Tokyo-chan in his head while everyone he knows appears there and claps ''Congratulations!''

Daddy Arima walked him down the aisle.

Where the fuck is Amon?

Man. I dont know what to think anymore. I was really hoping we'd get at least something more interesting with tatara and houji. I dont even know what to look forward to in the series, who do I root for? Ishida's killing off characters left and right but he's not even doing it in a 'tragic' or interesting way.

Bottom line is, with every chapter I feel the manga is just more and more boring.

Hide will appear next chapter. Screencap this.

Anyone who thinks Eto is alive is legit retarded. Hide, Awooo, Demon Ape and Yamori are sure as fuck not alive.

Somewhere cutting the arms of retarded edgelords.

As the king of Clowns?

Are you going to post this every week now?

He will appear in a flashback

Arima will be the focus of the flashback and how Hide is captivated by him

Remember how Etofags were baiting Toukafags by saying that Touka would surely die, and now it turned out Eto got killed off first?

Maybe they can both die?

Everybody wins!

>Amon comes back in the most disgusting way possible
Geez

That was before everyone realized Ishida was a hack

Heroes always show up late!

real good houji vs tatara fight am i right?????
lmfao

I don't know, it's a lot more refreshing. There were way too many characters, and the fact that they didn't kill Eto earlier was silly.

I mean, if you caught Osama, would you even bother to take him alive? No, I'll blow his fucking brains out because you can never let this man escape.

Like, I'm glad the whole super sentai squad of ghouls is dead as disco. We barely knew anything about those fuckers, and we were supposed to be all emotionally-torn up about their tragic circumstances or something.

My point is, what's Kaneki supposed to DO anyway? Like, he can't change the fact that Ghouls eat humans, and humans react with the instinctive fear and disgust you'd feel if you were a prey species. What, is he going to create a world where the Ghouls only eat humans a little bit?

Sure, that'd fucking work.

Touka, Hinami and Akira are the only good things in this manga now.

i don't think hakatori will make it

Oh, and Amon.

Unironically this, plus maybe Naki and Uta

Amon looks like yomo in this panel

I still can't believe that Houji got offscreened like a total bitch.

Fucking ridiculous.

>My point is, what's Kaneki supposed to DO anyway? Like, he can't change the fact that Ghouls eat humans, and humans react with the instinctive fear and disgust you'd feel if you were a prey species. What, is he going to create a world where the Ghouls only eat humans a little bit?

What Kaneki is doing makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

What the fuck is this stupid shit?

Even more retarded writing? This is one of the most retarded shit I ever witnessed. I was right about it being shit since the beginning

Im glad for dropping this shit manga

And the rest of you, can enjoy this ''fun'' ride.

>Takizawa stole Houji Vs. Tatara's fight by killing both
>Amon Vs. Tajkizawa starts
>They both get killed off by Mutsuki
>And only Akira survives the ordeal and tells the CCG what happened
I fucking hate Ishida

>finally
tg:re is a mistake

(you)

thx

It's a Gundam Unicorn-esque plot, where everything becomes really fucking stupid when you think about it.

Well, what was he going to do? I mean, Takizawa just basically fucked Tatara up with very little effort.

Also, can I say that the whole 'Owl' plan is fucking stupid? I mean, all the Owls created are perfectly free to do whatever they want. Amon started killing Ghouls, Kurona fucked off, and Takizawa yeah you know where I'm going.

Like, exactly what stopped Takizawa from showing up at CCG and going "It's me! It's Takizawa! I just escaped from the murderous shitbags who turned me into a monster! For fuck's sake, I need help!"

It's not like they tortured Kaneki when they caught him. In fact, they rehabilitated him and actually tried to copy the process.

>It's a Gundam Unicorn-esque plot, where everything becomes really fucking stupid when you think about it.

I liked the fight scenes in Unicorn. Unicorn also at least had the excuse of being set in UC and having to find some way to shove itself into the timeline.

He really never saw himself as a Ghoul, how ironic.

What are the chances of Akira/Amon now?

What stopped Takizawa from going:

> "Hey, thanks for the superpowers. Also, I'm going to kill every last one of you. Better start running, faggots."

It's not like they treated him well or had an explosive in his brain or anything. Also, he was fucking crazy and crazy people make impulsive decisions.

Like, you know, taking bloody revenge on those people who've wronged him.

What will happen to him now?

Thats why he always talks about food when he eats people. So its easier for him

I'm convinced that Ishida is saving Amon as the FV.

I'm pretty sure if he tried to kill them all then and there, they would have won.

poor Takizawa desu

Aoigiri 2 with naki wow and kuro

Jobs to Amon.

Not so good, because Amon is probably full of that Catholic guilt thing. HE LOVES HER, BUT HE MUST CHOOSE DARKNESSSSSS.

By the way, did Akira ever speak to Eto? I mean, Eto was the one who killed her Mom and drove her father to a lifetime of hatred, right? I mean, wouldn't the conversation have gone something like "So you're the bitch who killed my Dad? Jesus, I hope they waterboard you to death."

Honestly? After everything that happened and Amon going into full lonesome hero mode I doubt it'll have a chance.

Its not like they were all always together.

He would have had plenty of chances.

>By the way, did Akira ever speak to Eto?

Furuta was more important than buildup from the previous manga

Yeah, but he could've just escaped to CCG. You know, like during the auction or something.

>jobs to Amon

Obviously but what will Amon do? Will he kill him or try to knock him out taking him away to fix up his mind?

vein just popped up on my neck

Absorb him

So Tatara loved Eto?

Ishida is gonna Kubo us and had Arima create a Royal Guard for Kaneki. Everyone is alive and apart of it.

But Eto is still alive.

Amon will probably put him out of his misery, then pull up his hood and walk off into the night like the grim, dark hero he is.

Because he is GHOULMAN, dark avenger of the dark night.

He could of taken out all the members of Aogiri he knew about at the auction.

>mfw I was so hyped for Amon when :re started
>now I just want him to quickly die or fuck off already
Wew, thanks Ishida

I hope we get a proper Amon flashback that explains what he's been up to all this time.

It would suck pretty hard if Ishida kept him irrelevant for 90 fucking chapters just because the plot demands it.

Why?

Because his plot with Takizawa and Akira is the most boring and predictable garbage. It would have been 100 times better if he was at Cochlea and ran into Uta and Donato instead of this shit.

>"Ccg bully not so smug after being strangled"

>Ishida is going to redraw and rewrite chapter 1 of Tokyo Ghoul

how awful is it going to be

>It would have been 100 times better if he was at Cochlea and ran into Uta and Donato instead of this shit.
Nah

Grave robber might not be dead as she just got punched the fuck out.

>liking forced drama

Can someone dump the chapter? Please.

Where did i say that?

By prefering Amon/Akira/Seidou

Amon and Akira hot, unprotected, consensual sex soon?

That doesn't mean that i like it.

Sorry, amon is a good catholic boy.

They have to get married first

Will Amon spare Takizawa?

Marriage is for humans.

He wouldn't approve of bestiality.

He's going to mercy-kill him.

yes, then takizawa will attack him from the back and win

>Takizawa easily kills Tatara then fights and time skip kills Houji off-screen

Is this the single worst chapter of TG? It's gotta be.

Only for amon to teleport behind him.

Most chapters this arc are all contenders.

The muh Arima mourning chapter take the cake.

Where's Ui?

Somewhere climbing stairs

Who's the guy that attacks in the end?

Why the fuck does Ishida have such hard on for micro timeskip?

Because he doesn't know how to progress the plot normally or what?

Just imagine Ishida going back go Cochlea now that Amon has appeared.

Obviously Nico

Marude

Ogura.

Still alive so she can say something to Amon.

Because he has a massive cliffhanger boner. When a chapter happens to end on a unspectacular note he needs to fast-forward showing us a nasty cliffhanger.

Then he takes 2-3 chapters to explain how this came to be while ending these chapters on more cliffhangers.

It was Nico.

killed by Shikorae

I literally dont get what the point of Tatara's character. We got no backstory, no meaningful dialogue from him since he went immediately into le fire monster mode and just spewing flames from his face, and then got BTFO like a scrub in a couple of pages by Seidou.

The twins got far better treatment. Shachi got far better treatment.

Tatara isn't even a charactet really.

Just wait for the chapter where both CCG cake and CCG moustache get offscreened

OK chapter. Loved that Houji got off-screen handled.
Hated that fucker.

>We go back to to COCKlea
>Kekneki stands on their corpses looking 2cool4school
Dropped

why would you hate him ?

What has Houji even done for you to hate him?

The worst was the Suzuya chapter.