Sup Forums WHY DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

It's what the Jews will kill to keep you from finding out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you clinically retarded dude?
Fibonacci isnt exactly new or exciting. Saged

Der Jude doesn't want us to know about Fibbonacci?

do you how important this is? 1.618

> nigger discovered math
> oogabooga dat nowlidg wus hidden by joos

>REEEEE I don't understand something so I will mock it and chimp out

actually I am a computer scientists and genius I know what it means, it is you that doesn't which is why I am trying to help you too, but only a very small number of people ever will, and you probably are not one of them

Saged.

hmmm came here just to type saged ey? hahaha nothing but kikes here

Bumped. Niggers will never understand the significance of the beautiful number. All of nature adheres to it's proportions and our ability to discern beauty is based on an objects closeness to it.
The reason's for its prevelance in nature is a key to our understanding of the universe and to the existance of life itself.
Our simple minds have only scratched the surface of the power it holds.

excellent post bruv, it is the power behind the ark of the covenant, the Hutchison effect and sonic resonance

Basic theory deals with gravity and the four forces. On a molecular level objects and energy are attracted to each other but bound by the gravity of all of the objects surrounding them.
Once two objects collide, binding themselves to each other, they posses the abilty to draw another object into them giving the first 2 members of the series. 1+1=2, 2+1=3.
Because this is happening simultaneously throughout space, other objects in position 1 can now be drawn in. This happens indefinitely and through infinity and this rate is closely attached to the rate of change of matter and the rate of growth of all living things.

>and genius

You are like a baby watch this

>1.6180339887498948482

kek vn
are you familiar with the Hucthins effect brother? It is what they used to destroy the twin towers on 9/11

to find out more guys I did all the work, all the answers are here

I will tak a look at it. I might repost this thread tonight i have to go to work soon but the topic is really fascinating and unexplored. Thanks.

>computer scientist genius
>can't embed video

>i am a genius i know what this means.
Well if it's knowledge that the world should know how about you be less cryptic and tell us instead of being a gigantic faggot?

no, the towers were brought down by tonal resonance. a group of buddhist monks in a himallayan cave were all throat singing chords at a specific set of frequencies that added together with a resonance peak landing directly on the tower cores.

Are you familiar with fake buildings with missing floors, fake CGI planes, lying Masons, and demolition charges? That's how 9/11 really went down.

Fuck off. The planes were real but remote controlled.

ok here brother some brush up

youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Rmt5n1E5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qzVz7re8y-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5PaxBoZMXvo

Confirmed.

I wish it was that easy brother, I can lead you if you want all the answers are here

if you watch all the videos here you will be God tier invincible to the kikes

shhh go to /x/, I can prove conclusively they used the Hutchison effect,see

Nice. Ill check it out. GTG unfortunately. These customers arent going to rip themselves off.