youtube.com/watch?v=JbIIkteR7iU&ab_channel=MasterAlucard
youtu.be/_ZmxV1SdfDI
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnqcpE4ugI
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15134.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, maybe it wont be so disgusting.

Also
twitter.com/OrdinaryBoys12/status/766967009829490688

Good. Might turn out looking better than the shit we usually get.

fuck off, there is no way that is real...

it cant be...

M-MASAKA!
USO!

im not even upset im actually happy

Honestly, at this point, it's for the best.

You can tell it's traced because Guts looks so different from the rest of the Anime.

I wonder if there are any other moments like that

I can't think of any other moment that really striked me with the quality level, when it's as high as those you can be sure it's traced.

>That lasts 0,001 seconds in the opening
>Goes out of his way to stop at that very moment to screenshot and hate on it
You can probably find shit like this in every anime ever

>people still pretending that in motion that scene doesn't look pretty decent

>You can probably find shit like this in every anime ever
It's true

THICC

It didn't fit berserk at all. I looks like KLK

That's not what the original post was criticizing, they cherry picked an in between frame that lasts half a second and say oh this is awful. The style didn't fit but I don't mind it being there in a 10 second clip. They're trying something different and it sure as hell looks better than some of the episodes.

I'm sorry but you do not decide what fits Berserk, the creator of Berserk, who approved of Berserk 2016 does
;)

Miura knows less about his own manga then the fans at this point.

Good

Fuck you, it's pronounced "gif"

i dont mind the 3d, is it choppy at times but i dont mind it

Fucking downvoted

When you see it.

What the fuck happened to his hand what hte fuckkk

The full version of 'Hai Yo' is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=JbIIkteR7iU&ab_channel=MasterAlucard

kek I don't think so buddy

>That guy smiling on the left
kek

Fuck yeah
Thanks kind user

>Sup Forums

As long as the quality's better than who cares

I'm not seeing anything wrong in your pic

I think it's the nose

Is this supposed to be a bad thing

>This fucking godly song was wasted in this piece of trash

WHY

Yeah but that's the OP. Usually studios make the OP as flawless as they can but Berserk 2016 can't even be bothered to do that.

Why is tracing from the source material bad again? I thought people wanted it to be more like the manga and not some goofy cg mess.

B-but...this is good. right?

I'd say so, but some people might get upset.

Just look at the lower half and see how much the guy colouring the cell fucked up.

But, how well does it look in motion--or are these only for still frames?

Traced but they still forgot his little stab wounds.
Sasuga

Good. Cheap rise of quality.

LAZINESS.

Some user wanted this translated in the other thread but since that died before I managed to post here it is since it's Berserk related.

狂える月下 民に慟哭
虚妄の野火に 神は成る
灰よ 灰よ
群軛は千年の

Under the cruel Moon, people are wailing.
From uncontrollable delusions, the god arises.
Ashes, oh, ashes!
Enslaved for thousand years!

Well, I tried. Post more of Hirasawa's shit if you want. Some good memories with his songs. His late 90s work is fantastic.

youtu.be/_ZmxV1SdfDI

I dont quite know where you guys are getting at, iconic stills are often just copied from the manga. While they do storyboards for the anime, the manga is always there and they often times adapt scenes without changing anything.

It's very rare for an anime adaptation of a manga to completely adhere to the original art style, even if they reproduce the main shots of the manga in that style.

This is straight up lightboxing key frames.

Yea its cheap but happens all the time.

>they trace manga
>it clash with CGI designs so bad you can't stand it

The new chapter should be released in Japan isn't it? Where are the korean scans?

Next week i think

Could be worse

yes and no. i really hope there is as much quality on other shots, but it goes miles to say about the skill of the animator. basically, the only points when we get good "animation" will be stills, if they need to trace the manga to make it look good.
also, they got the cgi face so wrong that it might as well be another person

holy shit

I feel like i'm super late to the Susumu Hirasawa party but how did i not realize he did the song for Paprika

Nah, mate, I'm saying these anime virtually never reproduce panels to the degree we're seeing here. They'll reproduce it as closely as they can while still sticking to the studio designs, that's a very common practice.

You'll never see shit like this, which is as I said, them taking blown up panels and lightboxing them.

Fucking lost it

Not only wasted, they have no idea when to use it, and when they do it always seems like the same starting point in the song

The ED being in English had me re-download ep7 because I thought I was losing my mind

>an album of mostly Berserk-based music
I really hope the tracks are in the Musou at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnqcpE4ugI

I'd be a shame if they weren't

There is some motion in them but not much.
At most it's the mouth and jaw for when he grabs the sword and the other scene it's him twitching with rage.

I'm honestly fine with this. I'd rather this show get the Queen Bee treatment than the garbage we've had until this point.

I really appreciate this honestly, these kind of shots should try to be one-to-one with the manga. It's a shame that its clashes with the CGI but it's means that the most important parts look the best. An example of the opposite is the recent Jojo episode most of the episode looks great no part was one-to-one with the manga and the most important part (Killer Queens reveal) ended up look incredibly jarring and off.

Jesus that's lazy

Yes, and I wish they'd do it more.

Shin Itagaki is a decent director but vastly innappropriate for Berserk

I guess he'll never get a job ever again

The ED is wasted on this piece of shit anime.

In fact, it suits the current arc a lot more than the the Conviction arc. What a mess.

Scenes that are meant to be in motion should be shown in motion, It's not like thats a still shot or anything

>Tfw I unironically liked the last episode

hawk? is that you? it's been so long. I still hate you but how you been?

I'd say a lot of people did, it's always the loudest faggots that complain endlessly.

This weeks and last weeks episode were pretty good

skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15134.0
Most people liked it judging by the poll on the Skull Knight forums

this fits too good

don't forget that doesn't include people who dropped or never touched new anime

Well the Skull Knight forums are the were most of the hardcore Berserk fans are at.

but that scene also looks shit in motion

It is however, fucking hilarious

why did they fuck it up? why did they do this? literally the only reason I was still watching naruto was for this fight and they did this

It's actually really good animation. The style is just wacky.

No, the animation is shit, it could've been good if they didn't go so over the top with trying to stylize it.

i dont remember ever seeing such a clear full facial of Guts before the eclipse. Is this fanart?

It's obviously mirrored with the eye edited to face the other way.

it's still funny as fuck though, in that 'its so bad its good' sort of way

I wish Naruto was animated like this for the whole series

it just makes me angry and sad

That's what I said, user. You dislike the style. The actually animation is good.

Those people will eat the shit out of Mirua's ass hole. There's a big difference in liking something just because it's Berserk and something actually being good.

Look at the Starwars prequels for example. "Hardcore" Starwars fans eat those up and love them. They'll say things like:
>Oh maybe the dialog wasn't good but they are STILL GREAT
Never mind the terribly done story telling.

Similar to how people try to justify this new Berserk anime:
>Oh maybe the CGI isn't good but the show is STILL GREAT
While they completely ignore every other problem. In-fact the CGI is the least of this shows problems, and that's saying something.

animation is more than the fluidity.

Not really

>In-fact the CGI is the least of this shows problems

Amazing

two keks

>only 37.6% of voters say it was trash.
Lol.

It's the OP user

Not greater than the pain of the people who have to watch that.

ouch

So? It's not tracing other properties, and with the way this shit looks, it's for the best.

I honestly thought I was supposed to look at the keking soldier in the left.

>only 5.9% liked it