99% of the players are white

>99% of the players are white
>foreign players contracted to play on teams come from various European countries
>players stand for the anthem
>game itself is fast and high test
>unlike other sports, it can never be ethnically compromised because shitskins can't skate on ice

hockey is literally the whitest, purest pro sport there is. why aren't you supporting the NHL, Sup Forums? quit watching the nigger shit and start supporting a sport that matters.

watching white men play is literally the gayest thing you can do

if im gonna watch sports im gonna watch big cock'd virile apes

>butthurt chink

They need to invest in new cameras or something because it's boring as fuck to watch on the idiot box.

There is no faster sport to watch on TV than hockey.

You forget about existence of Canada. Majority of players in US teams are foreigners.

NHL is the only sport for the white man. It takes co-ordination and problem solving skills that very few niggers have.

GO LEAFS GO!

How about motor racing?

stop making this thread over and over. we already know this, youre just signalling to sjws at this point looking for a fight that will destroy one more part of this country. stop it.

Played Semi Pro, what makes hockey so great is the fact that parents put a lot of time, money, and effort into their children for them to be able to play he sport.

The reason P.K. Subban made it to where he is in the NHL, despite being black, is because he had really good parents who were there for him.

Worthy but comes a close 2nd. Not as much full body contact/very few fights.

>It takes co-ordination and problem solving skills

With literally a couple milliseconds to think.

Also you forgot frequent fights without football-tier crybabies.

Blacks'll take over this sport eventually too don't you worry. The only reason they haven't already is because of how fucking expensive hockey equipment is

>The reason P.K. Subban made it to where he is in the NHL, despite being black, is because he had really good parents who were there for him.

Perhaps it is nurture over nature?

>Shitskins can't skate
But the Yellow Peril certainly can.

Official game of the white man no doubt

the NHL covers Canada and America so Canadians don't count as foreign

doubt it. baseball is an accessible sport, yet the players are still predominantly white. there's more south american players than niggers, and most are Dominican.

All automobile sport are full white also

i consider watching sp[orts to be a beat exercise in cuckoldry...plus they're boring AF.

But ice hockey is the one sport I can actually watch and enjoy, mainly for the reasons OP describes.

>be huwhite
>grow up in actual multiculti hellhole
>~45% white, with Asian and black contingents about equal, and a smaller Hispanic population
>play street hockey at P.E.
>hot climate so we never really played hockey before
>nonwhites are all super apathetic about it
>they just want to play apehoop again
>discover I was actually really good at it despite having never played
>they all just stopped trying and it became really unenjoyable

cars going in circles.

ZzzzZzzz

Subban would have the very same white-bread nigger complex as Kaepernick if he was American instead of Canadian.

Rallye is a thing you know

Yeah and the # of blacks in baseball is actually in the decline. Baseball is too boring and not challenging or rewarding for the black athlete. Puck is more suitable IMO, and if it were easier to get started they'd eventually flood it

American niggers haven't taken up baseball because they rarely have fathers to play catch and pass down the sport.

no, I don't know.

Baseball is as boring as Cricket.

Perhaps.

Not so fast

Hamilton though.

at least for now it's just one virtue signaling cuck. and especially so not a team i support in the first place, thankfully.

The only reason blacks even dominate other sports is because Jews allow them to use freely PEDs while not allowing whites to use them to the same extent or even at all. They will also bench a white player in favor for a black 90% of the time even if the white is better.

im non white and its very dutch to ice skate. i always tried to learn it but i suck at it. i really want to learn how to ice skate

Also princess Pascal.

for soccer too. the last generation of dutch soccer players are now all retiring. arjen robben, robin van persie, wes;ey sneijder etc. and now there only a bunch of niggers, moroccans and mutts are left. reason why were losing so hard

Yeah but fuck Formula 1 , it's full of shit since the 80's. Watch some WRC if you want to see professional pilot

You also have to consider that the places where hockey is popular on this continent are in the north, where there are a lot less blacks. This means that there isn't a lot of them getting into the sport at a young age because the majority of blacks don't live in a hockey culture type area.
I think the sport is safe.

Even glorious speed skating now has a black American world #1.

>im non white

You need to leave

I used to think swimming was safe and now 8thanks again, America9 it's maxing in chimpness.

It almost seems like a national endeavour in the US to make every sport a negro sport.

You're not wrong there. If you want a good insight onto how the NHL ends up with its players read Gladwell's "Outliers". Doesnt specifically target the question of blacks in the NHL, but offers some relevant knowledge

So why don't the northern big cities like Chicago and NYC produce black hockey players?

Welcome to the club , where diversity destroy some of the greatest national team just to get cuckold get a boner for 90 minutes

Negro worship is the US national religion.

When you understand that a lot about America will make sense.

>cuckpuck

Accessibility. You can hoop just about anywhere

>posting pics of players with visors aka cucks.

OP is a faggot

>not following the BTCC

Ok so it's not a circle per se, but it still looks boring AF.

Motorcycle speedway and ice racing are more or less 100% white as well.

Pretty much that. Also, all those single mom's can't afford hockey equipment AND a weave!

Fun fact: out of the big four sports in the U.S. hockey as the smallest but most affluent fan base.

>Negro worship is the US national religion.

It's a lot like horse racing. Only a very few horses make it into the top racing stables. These are very highly regarded. The rest go to make dog food.

Only a very few blacks make it in the sports world. These are very highly regarded. The rest are despised.

2nd this point. leave hockey alone I don't want fucking kneeling faggots in my sport.

shit man i dont believe this i say if anything niggers are over represented

But they're only 12% of the population. Theoretically, shouldn't white worship become a thing since whites are the majority of the population?

MLB's player data presents mixed results. This year's report contains the highest percentage of Latino players (31.9 percent) and total players of color (42.5) in MLB history.

DAILY REMINDER DONT SUPPORT THE OPEN CANADIAN JEW HOCKEY WRITERS I.E. STEVE SIMMONS, JEFF MAREK, and especially DAMIAN COX OR ANY YAHOO FAGGOTS. THEY WANT to get rid of fighting, and all hitting in the sport. They actively want to RUIN this once great sport dont listen to them
they are a bunch of jew fucking faggggotts

Baseball is the most diverse sport in the world. There are players from literally every country in the world. Blacks drift to rap and basketball but there are many still playing baseball. It's pretty much the only sport you can't whine about diversity in.

This whole 15 penalties a game thing is really pissing me off. If you tap a fucking guy with your stick it's a penalty now. Refs get involved before a fight starts or in the middle before a guy goes down. Nobody gave a fuck with Gaudreau got his finger broken, but once precious Cindy did it was time to change the rules. Maybe if you had a guy on your team to beat the shit out of slashers, then it wouldn't happen as much.

Agreed. Come home white man.

yup its the faggoty jew canadian media pushing this. canada is literally a country full of whiny "men" cuckolds and faggots. its sad

MLB player data also shows a steady increase in % of latinos with a steady decrease in both white and black %. Asians are up and down

What you need to learn to do is anticipate where the puck is going rather than trying to follow it.
It's like the difference between watching a car rim spin and watching it spin while focusing on one spoke.

kinda funny. blacks are such pieces of shit

The NHL is a shit league, hockey itself is a god-tier sport.

oh look, the finn posted it again! how cute

Arigato

Go choke on Bettman's schlong

Internalized anti-white racism. Remember this if an SJW ever tells you "racism against whites can't exist because we're in the majority". They can't doubt internalized racism because they have to use it to explain away BASED black guys like Ben Carson or David Clarke.

C'mon man, why even bother? You know it's only a matter of time until the niggers take an interest in Hockey, start learning how to skate and then not very long after playing it 5x better than any white man ever has.

Then what happens? You switch to water polo? I don't even know what the fuck it is or how they get the horses to swim.

>Giving a shit about dumpitinthecornerpuck

You wouldn't understand, desertfag.

Playoff hockey is literally the most exciting sport.

Rally car racing is no joke.

The BTCC is fun as fuck to watch--racing's not all NASCAR, thank the lord.

I'm in Colorado, you asian rapebabby fuck.

I'm Canadian hockey is in our blood! Go Canucks go

>KIKE ALERT

DAILY REMINDER DONT SUPPORT THE OPEN CANADIAN JEW HOCKEY WRITERS I.E. STEVE SIMMONS, JEFF MAREK, and especially DAMIAN COX OR ANY YAHOO FAGGOTS. THEY WANT to get rid of fighting, and all hitting in the sport. They actively want to RUIN this once great sport dont listen to them

Which is so warm that hockey is not natural for the region.

Asians will take over hockey with two consecutive Winter Olympics in East Asia. China is investing heavily in the sport.

Same with Seth Jones. His dad was an NBA player and didn't force his son to follow him. Seth wanted to play hockey and his dad encouraged him fully. Now he's one of my favorite players on the Jackets

NHL would have to skyrocket in popularity before the nigger shows any interest. but hockey is literally a European tradition. it's not like other sports like soccer that could be played by primitive, third worlders in Africa and Mexico.
i'm okay with Asians getting into the sport. but i feel outside the Olympics, with perhaps the exception of a few (such as with Asians in baseball), top foreign players joining the NHL will likely always be a Sven.

AUSTRALIANS already creepin into the nhl bro

with canada set to become 95% muslim by 2030, NHL will be a muslim sport

>with canada set to become 95% muslim by 2030, NHL will be a muslim sport
whatever, m8. lets just enjoy it while it's white and great.

>subban, reaves, jones, a ton of other guys
BLACKED

how come there are no dutch hockey players? you literally dominate ice skating

>Asians will take over hockey with two consecutive Winter Olympics in East Asia. China is investing heavily in the sport.

No. Gap between Asian and traditional hockey countries simply too big, but I'm almost certain that the Worst Korea will get to upset some more traditional hockey country in a game or two at Pyeongchang men's hockey and China might do same thing at women's hockey at Beijing. It takes decade to make country good at hockey.

>how come there are no dutch hockey players? you literally dominate ice skating

They used to be actually pretty decent mid tier country in 70's and 80's. Then their semi-pro league simply imploded.

it's dealt with in a fair and just manner

Crosby just can't get anymore based.

it would be cool if there were a few more good nations at hockey.

and if china wants one that would be neat. but it will take like 25 years. their football/basketball team is still shit and those sports are retarded popular in china.

Women's volleyball or tennis.

BLEACHED

A bunch of white guys skating around with knives bolted to their shoes swinging sticks around, niggas be scared, yo.

>finnish goaltending
>finnish busts
>finnish no golds in the olympics
>finished by the danes
lol

The problem with their divegrass and apehoop teams is the fact that they use money get world class talent play for their clubs, with few token Chinese players. Yao Ming was anomaly, a world class star in his game. Way Japan and Worse Korea did become decent in football is bit different, they built their own talent base much harder. In hockey both China and Worse Korea are doing it bit differently, they have recruited bunch of Chinese/Korean-Canadian/American players and have handful of their own homegrown players, Kunlun Red Stars is good example, most of their rooster is filled with Canadian/Finnish/Russian/Swedish talent. That way they might get few of their diaspora transplants and home grown players up to world class standard, but that is just a line or two. They need players for the other half of team. They might not have that.