Did this guy just re-elect Trump?

Holy shit burgers, I just watched this speech and felt a great hatred for the Dems and the media who pissed on Trumps honest effort to console the widow. I can't imagine an American feeling any different.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps5ttDzWBaY

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/921337722853261315
youtu.be/vUc-IcBjyh0
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/20/politics/soldier-widow-shares-story-of-trump-call/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-lie-soldiers-death-widow-call-white-house-confirms-a8010096.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea I’ve cried probably 2 times in my adult life and this speech had me almost in tears. It quickly turned to pure anger that Democrats have no limits. They have no soul. They’re so bitter and vile that they’re gladly using a soldier’s death JUST to try and make Trump look bad. In the end they score nothing and have desecrated this soldier’s death. It’s fucking sickening.

Best part
8:04 to 8:40

Has it come out yet how this bitch nigger was eavesdropping on the call? From all I know it seems the wife was in on it too.

"Empty barrel" shoulda been "worthless nigger"

No one asked for your opinion clover fag

I just dont get how anyone doesn't side with Kelly on this.

mobile.twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/921337722853261315

You disagree with what Kelly said?

>Did this guy just re-elect Trump?
>Did this guy who got out there to lie about Trump giving a shit about troops re-elect Trump?

yeah its pretty obvious the wife agree to let her listen in because she wanted to use it to hurt drumpf

Yeah, Kelly knows what the Left has destroyed. Women, the family, religion. The foundations of society.

The congresswoman is getting a street named after her husband and is prolly making sure she gets dnc $$ and benefits. Bascially she mercenaried out to the demorats

I think Trump not knowing the solider name during the phone call was pretty disrespectful. The "he knew what he signed up for" doesn't bother me that much. Kelly is correct in what he said, but Trump is in the wrong too.

He also kept calling the widow as "that women."

subliminally it was

FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

jej

Ya lol brumfp is Cheeto he get inpeach !

If that video gets seen by enough people yeah. Share I on your facebergs.

he was talking about the congresswoman you dumb bitch

And you believe this because some race baiting, rodeo clown, nigger said so? It’s already been established this nigger has grossly exaggerated the story with falsehoods. Now just imagine if all the men killed were white? Think we would be hearing about it? Lastly, the kike media wants to know about why we are in Niger. Wasn’t it because Obongo had to #SaveOurGirls?

>refuse to talk about son's death in public
>your boss shitposts irl
>forced to smother your soul and make a whole singular speech about it in front the world to save a retard
>his supporters too fucking stupid to read between the lines
literally cant stop winning

Love him...

>It’s already been established
sauce

It was basically him kicking in the legacy media's teeth for 20 minutes. The first few minutes were brutal because he knew the exact process his son went through back in '10. Shit was heavy...

Americans, please explain to me how this democrat woman had access to the call of the president to the widow.

youtu.be/vUc-IcBjyh0

"We looked it up"

Oh the desperation.

He should probably stop calling dead nigger wives, they don't have normal human emotions so there's no point to it.

I bet he's so glad he no longer takes orders from the Commander in Chimp.

A fucking 4-Star General of the fucking Marine Corp who has also lost his son in combat is sauce enough. Niggers lie about everything, it’s genetic you fucking faggot.

THANK YOU!

Gotta admit. With 140 characters he can send every so called journalist who consider themselves to be so smart tumbling over each other to chase down a squirrel like the shittiest pack of hunting dogs in the world. Truly God Emperor tier.

We're in Niger because we're told to do so by Israel to fight ISIS which was created by Mossad so that more stupid goyim can die to justify the existence of Israel as a Jewish and not Christian state

If that political theater actually fooled you then you are retarded

so none?

literal tumblr bandwagoning

"I gotta explain to muh keedz that Imma rockstar now"

You're too retarded to see rationally. Please kill yourself!

OHHH SAYYY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Those guys are in Niger because they're advisers and trainers you fucking dumbass

Trump clearly has a language/communication disability, in spite of his charisma. He might even be a sperglord.

It was a commie plot all along.

Is this actually the transcript? I have a hard time believing the actual transcript was released by the WH

>democrats lie to the point where even a conversation between a gold star family and the president isn't sacred and must be used to STUMP DRUMPF
>have to call them out on their horseshit because of it
kill yourself

How do you figure? Do you even know what was REALLY said? Just for you I posted it above retard

These people are simply disgusting.
Truly not deserving of voicing their perverted opinion.
Faker than the "news" they propagate.

Yes. You can google it.

>The billionaire president of the United States who's gone through three wives and has five kids is an autist

I've listened to him on TV for years, and this fits a pattern.

Trump isn't trustworthy either. I'd believe the widow before either politican.

So you'll judge him not based on the FACTS of said case, just on his "past"... Never be on a jury.

Trump probably didn't know the kids name though - that is, his chimp name. Knowing his birthname isn't good enough.

>he puttin lies on me
fucking barely has a grasp of the english language and her primary concern is some nigger girls in africa. fucking niggers. focus on florida. jesus christ.

>president know for being retarded
>couldnt even remember the name of the person he suspected of being retarded about
>be's retarded
nah that doesnt sound like him

Hmmm that's funny considering 4 other ppl heard differently than two niggers

Who? What did they hear?

You're a teenager, right?

That's rich.... You wanna talk shit about the POTUS but your ass can't spell or type! Lol duly noted.

Google retard

Check 'em

No. 37. Nice try tho

Minutes after Kelly's moving speech Trump called Wilson (and Kelly) a liar.

>be's retarded

She was a personal friend of the soldier's family. She was in the car with the family when Trump called.

There is blood in the water.
This is your order to move forward.
Finish these parasites.

IT was pretty rock star of him

Great speech

Pedos disagree with him. Should be shot and hung from their balls.

Trump will be the saviour of the west OP.

Frederica Wilson hates the military, and is mentally retarded. Go figure.

The widow was riding in a car with the the bitch and also a mayor.

I did. I found nothing.

>Burgers unironically lets someone like this take part in their Government

Yup. Anything to distract from HRC & Uranium 1.

Pretty much what burger land is about. Fuck something up and blame somebody else. Shit rolls down hill easy. Takes balls to roll that turd up hill where it belongs. However, even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then.

Yes he did.

Wow that was tough...
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/20/politics/soldier-widow-shares-story-of-trump-call/index.html

The widow herself said Trump was a prick on the phone and confirmed the congresswomans statements.

Get over it, Trump lied. Who cares.

Really? Because the link I posted above says the exact opposite

Democrats are working on how to get back Pennsylvania.

Republicans should work on how to keep Pennsylvania.

t.Shareblue

Your link is another widow you dumb fuck.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/10/18/totally-fabricated-trump-disputes-congresswomans-depiction-of-his-exchange-with-soldiers-widow/

I think he would strangle Trump if he felt he had to , he's a soldiers soldier.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-lie-soldiers-death-widow-call-white-house-confirms-a8010096.html?amp

>Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar was killed in Afghanistan in April.
do you know where you are

Wow what retard can't Google it himself.

Jesus Kelly is dumb if he told Trump to say that.

A negress politician who was already in the same car as the other negress who statistically was against Trump? Idk senpai.

>google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/20/politics/soldier-widow-shares-story-of-trump-call/index.html

fuck off you shill faggot

You fucking moron, that isn't the same family or solider this is about.

>CNN

Wow. Please try harder.

Why don't you lift a finger and find yourself you lazy fsg

youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g

I suppose you want it from Fox then?

The last name of the solider Trump said "knew what he got into" was johnson.

Really? No shit Sherlock. The second article I copied was about him. BAKA

Also, this is about the wrong soldier. I, nor anyone else, ever said Trump didn't have great conversations with most gold star families.

> He knew he was getting into by joining that one percent. He knew what the possibilities were because were at war when he died he was surrounded by the best men on this Earth, his friends," Mr Kelly said he advised the President to say.
>he advised the President to say.
I can ADVISE a retard to prove zero is a number, it doesn't they wont eat their own shit. If he wanted this put any sort of eloquently then he should have just made the call himself and had the president say hi at the end.

No, you didnt.