Why nazists did not attack USSR first instead of Poland?

Why nazists did not attack USSR first instead of Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=lHQfQPSlSHg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Nazis were secret buddies with the Soviets.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI

secret buddies who killed each other.

stop embarassing yourself.

Is that a fucking recoilless rifle on a bike

If the Nazis had 1000 working sets of walkie talkies in 1939 which they couldn't reverse engineer who would have won?

You take it of and deploy if before shooting, dummy.

exact.

It is named Vespa 150 TAP.

>bolshevics
>white

kek

There are no germans in the USSR.
There was no border with the USSR.

We would have been able to reverse engineer it.

polacke go home! stop larping as templar!

Germany has no land border to the USSR how should they launch a full scale invasion?!

>Be French
>Be in 1940
>Thousands of angry Italians
>With Vespas
>Vespas with fucking Anti-Tank weapons on them

geography is the reason you uneducated fuck...

Could attack through Hungary.

Assume they were found in ark of the covenant and when they cracked them open they contained a mysterious clear oily liquid which when tested had the same properties as shampoo.

Shush.
Hehe.
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4

>polacke go home! stop larping as templar!
You wont tell me what to do Pepik.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU

launching a full scale invasion through there? also infastructur was not in place and it would have been no suprise if the had massiv german troops in hunary.

Germany didn't border the USSR at that point you brainlet

you are not helping your cause, its cringy and honestly pathetic!

Because back in the day people were full of nonsense

because poland was leading non-uniformed attacks along the border, killing innocent germans. they also had concentration camps for germans from ww1 territories and refused to release these germans (not the lands, just give their people back). so they attacked poland, who was egged on by britain and france and jews with promises to aid them if germany attacked.

No. It's a cigar lighter.

poland was in between them dumbass

I'm convinced that it really was not a good idea.

Still confused why they did not attack before. I need to make some research.

>Be so absolutely ignorant so as to not realize this bike/weapon combo was introduced in 1959.

The fucking state of discussion on this board.

Danzig

Come at me bro!

yet they did not fight in Poland.

seems ilogical to fight in two fronts when they could just fight alone against USSR.

Of course "Poor Poland" played the Russia role more or less when Germany earlier visited Czechoslovakia ... Britain meanwhile, did nothing.

this should really be getting more attention

Stalin enabled Hitler and supported his rise all the way

probably because of not sharing land border

He's a bydło parasite in sweden. Don't pay attention to that subhuman, pepik.

Why arę niggers white

>in sweden
Stop lying.
>Don't pay attention to that subhuman, pepik.
Said the subhuman cuck.

Seriously, just look at the difference of those people at the beginning.
Germans = Tall, good body build, well nourished and nice facial features.
Slavs = Short, undernourished, looks dirty, mixed to shit.

Now that's just fucking sad.

Then show your flag and prove me wrong, faggot.
>cuck
Said a retard larping as a krzyżak. We beat you once and we will beat you again.

Because they had alliance agreement that included attack on the Poland.
>Anglo starts war because "Poland was attacked"
>""""forgets"""" about USSR who did this too

>Slavs = Short, undernourished, looks dirty, mixed to shit.
Are you seriously equaling Asiatic Mongol RussASIANS with real Slavs like Poles etc.?

>Then show your flag and prove me wrong, faggot.

P.S. Templars =/= Teutons, you retard.

Yeah, ones had no connection to Poland, other fought against it.
How about you stop LARPing as a non-existent country in Syria Palestyna funded by french knights and show your real flag?

Polish knights participated in crusades as well.

Poles took a piece of German land
started killing the Germans on that land
Adolf reeeeeeeeeees
Blitzkrieg
voila

There are literaly just few known names of knights that went to the holy land.
There were likely more western knights on "crusade" bringed in by teutons under Grunwald than poles in holy land during all crusades combined. Not to mention that hussite wars were technicly a crusade as well.
Guess which side Poland supported?

pick up a fucking book retard not only they were allies for a long time before the war
the very reason hitler refused Japans offer to join against the soviets is because they were allies (Japan lost after the Battles of Khalkhin Gol)

Fuck I need to grow a mustache like that

>Poles took a piece of German land
Fuck off.
>started killing the Germans on that land
This stupid meme again...

LOL you fucking retard. Hitler was mad that the jews in poland were genociding germans.

Never forget 6 germylions germans killed by wicked polish criminals!

Nice meme. Repeating Nazi propaganda really makes you look redpilled and all that stuff.

Signed a non aggression pact in order to spilt Poland and build up enough men and equipment to invade each other = buddies...GTFO

It's not even Nazi propaganda, it's some bulshit from greatest story never told.

OY VEY!

Recoilless rifles weren't around in WWII.

It's funny how people from country literally ruled by jews like to accuse of being jewish people from country where there is almost no jews left. It really activate my almonds....

yes they were swedes had them

Polacks like you make me hate the Polish blood in me. Good on you for not allowing a Muslim invasion but own your fucking history.

here is more about them swedes were really ahead even of the germans in some areas

youtube.com/watch?v=lHQfQPSlSHg

Poles were never genociding German civilians. This is Nazi propaganda/GSNT shit.

Yeah and blood libel isn't real either.

Because that would be the stupidest idea ever, no reliable supply lines to support their push to Moscow, and simply not enough manufacturing power to attack the USSR without risking major warfare.

Why is this dude representing Sweden on Sup Forums? I mean is that the best you got? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH LMAO dude

Yeah idiot, you don't even understand what "libel" means. It's a Jewish trick.
>Painting of blood libel in Sandomierz Cathedral, Poland

Hey moron.
>Bloody Sunday (German: Bromberger Blutsonntag; Polish: Krwawa niedziela) was a sequence of events that took place in Bydgoszcz (German: Bromberg), a Polish city with a sizable German minority, between 3 and 4 September 1939, immediately after the German invasion of Poland.
>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after the fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilians, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.
>After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg. The event and place of execution became known as the Valley of Death. The murdered included the president of Bydgoszcz, Leon Barciszewski. Fifty Polish prisoners of war from Bydgoszcz were later falsely accused by Nazi Sondergericht Bromberg summary courts for taking part in "Bloody Sunday" and shot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)