Berserk2016 hate thread

Share your ideas on this piece of garbage. i'm trying my best to watch it but the animation is absolutely ludicrous. not to mention the story is a bit different, an entire arc has been skipped so far (the whole lucine fight) and what the hell is wrong with caska, why is she white?

anyway. i want your opinion on this one.

this

amzing.

but yeah spot on

only watchable thing to come out for summer

>what the hell is wrong with caska, why is she white?

this is like criticism that was being made when the first episode or two aired. she looks pale in the flashbacks, maybe from just a desaturation filter, who knows... but she is definitely NOT white in the show. have you even been watching it?

>not to mention the story is a bit different
kek

i hate this adaptation but your criticisms are weak

>but she is definitely NOT white in the show
i am at episode 3 yet, and she looks PALE? dude how do you make a black girl look pale, as in white? the flashback and the opening she's so white she's making micheal jackson jealous.

>your criticisms are weak
Fine. Why does he meet isidro early on? Why did they merge the story of colette and his dad to the brigants and the possessed tree demon? Why lucine story is skipped entirely? why the apostle they meet right after escaping farnese's camp is the generic monster gatsu meets outside godo's hut? Why guts says he needs to show farnese the monsters and apostle in the first place, he acts like "we have to go to this mansion to find this dude that can give me infos about the hand of god" while in the manga he just kidnap her to escape and those monsters randomly show up? i'm only at episode 3 and i've found a lot of stuff that makes no sense already.

herp derp blerp ahh ahah bleh

This desu.

It's getting better with every new episode too.

Hate yourself for watching it

>share my autism: the thread
If you want to watch, watch it, if you don't, don't watch it.

>knowing something will suck before watching it

teach me

Also what's up with farnese, she has no nipples? other characters will have nipples maybe. The censorship is another issue i've got, you're watching BERSERK and you're going to be triggered by some nudity or gore, what's up with that?

at least it's not moeshit

I want to fuck bottom Griffith

Because network standards

Will likely be uncensored on the blu rays

WHY DID THEY FUCKING SKIP LOST CHILDREN WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS ANIMATED EVEN IF IT'S SHIT

Fuck this bull shit. We will never get a decent series from this.

Back to the manga

Brown Caska is qt white Caska is trash

Lost children was amazing.

However they would have to draw a bunch of naked and gored children. That shit would probably not fly very well not would it.

ikr one of the best minor story yet

on blueray they will probably remove the dark shades around the gore, also the general censorship will be gone i guess? (just watched the wheel torture scene, black fullscreen and missing frames, give me a break), but it's unlikely they will add nipples to the 3d models

White?
Wtf?
She's fucking brown m8 are you blind?
The story isn't different but it is rushed. They actually keep things pretty close to the mango. Sometimes flat out tracing it.

>but it's unlikely they will add nipples to the 3d models

They'll need all the incentive they can muster up to make this sell. The must be aware of that.

She becomes with time increasingly white.
In 1992 she looked like a "black indian"

Now she could be german.

Jesus. I hate this adaption

You know they could have likely animated it with the nipples on but simply made them invisible?
For the Blue rays they would just have to flick them back to visibility, no extra modelling would have to be done.

2012 Griffith is the hottest.

So she's a lighter shade of brown but still brown.

There's clear distinction of what's white and pale in the show.

>lighter shade

Griffith had plenty of shots in the manga where he looked even more feminine than the 2016 one.
He's the only guy you can fuck without being gay.

All you did was reinstate that she's a lighter shade in comparison to before.
Like I said, there's clear distinction in the show with what's white and what's brown.
She looks brown relative to all the actual white people in the show.
As long as there's a clear contrast.

This is what happens when you raise a generation entirely on low quality moeshit. The artists cant draw anything else.

>Back to the manga
You mean waiting staring at nothing, while muffled idolshit can be heard in the background?

>Naruto ended
>Bleach ended
>Berserkfags dont get to escape this hell
Do you ever regret getting into anime/manga?

this guy said it quite well I don't care she's whiter because respect minorities and other bullshit, i would've been this upset if they made guts blonde for example, it's not canon to the original model, not to mention a bit of "not forced" racial diversity is something i could appriciate. I mean let's talk about the kushan, they are somewhat of an indian culture, if the new anime portrayed them to be asian or caucasican, it would've been just as bad.

good point

They white washed Caska because they tried to market this to the nips and the nips prefer white people.

Yes but I'd rather stare at nothing then watch these fucks destroy a great story.

In some shots Guts looks darker than her.
and Guts is white.

why did it have to be CGI shit

Because we are all sinners and this is hell.

>Now she could be german.

nice sauce ?

i took it from /int

google says a bunch of shit in russian. idk what to make of it

I've been enjoying it. I don't know why, but I've been enjoying it.
I mean, maybe it's because I've waited so many fucking years to get an animated adaptation of that.