New Russian President

Could she legit become the next president of Russia? I don't know anything about her.

Nothing "becomes" here.
Government jews could _make_ her president just for lulz sake.

*blocks your path*

Pic related
Same everywhere, Dmitry

Satan agrees with me ^

would bang

Chk.
Remind me Ivan, Putin is giving condolences to mother and daughter... Remind who died and why/ how?

mummy

the answer is "no" she is the Russian version of Paris Hilton they always try to use the most degenerate people to advocate for liberal pro-western positions

Nothing to be ashamed of, user, many men find themselves strangely sexually attracted to Putin...
He's the alphas alpha...

she is a jew
she is a liberal trendy who has a show on (((dozhd)))
dozhd is literally funded by the EU and other neoliberal western groups.

someone tried telling me she is not jewish in a previous thread, pic related is proof that she is.

kill yourself

She's a THOT. Does smutty pictures for magazines. Sad!

i lol'd irl

something something mom i said "jews" again amirite

also friends with insanely popular russian pro-degeneracy advocate, sergei shnurov-- the same man who married oksana akinshina when she was 15.
was on (((bourdain's))) show on cnn with boris nemtsov while they ate at his wife's restaurant "kokoko"

are you honestly suggesting jews dont hold immense power in your country?

Sobchak is just a showbiz thot, it's going to be Putin again

Putin served her father - Anatoly Sobchak - and was put in power by him.
Putin is her godfather literally.
Ksenia became one of the faces of 'controlled opposition' around 5 years ago. In an interview, she clearly stated her allegiance to the ruling elites and Putin.
So yeah, she is "their girl" in every possible way. I do not think that she would be president, but rather some high governmental official like prime minister or head of the parliament.

she's a joke, Putin picks a few fake and flawed puppet candidates every time for his choreographed "election" circus show but this year's pick is just fucking insulting

real opposition are never allowed to register to run

Its either that or the CIA gets their man in charge. In russia, everything is CIA waiting to infiltrate.

>being a Bosnia conspiratard
end your suffering by killing yourself

CIA at a disadvantage..
Obama fuckery fucked US state department.
Obama kicks out 36 Russian diplomats out of US
Putin invites children of Moscow resident US diplomats to a Kremlin Christmas party in "response".
Later, when Tillerson and trump don't fix Obamas fuckery, Putin kicks out 700 US diplomats..
US them seizes more Russian owned embassy and properties in US..
I'd the US thinks the CIA can now run back ops in Russia ahead of Putin's reelection - they really are dumber than dog shit.

Bump

@145995019
good one

lol no

pic relate

She... has no tits....

nice one bosnia