Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoiYZum9Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big if true

>Blaine was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York
>his mother was of Russian Jewish ancestry
who could've predicted this?

EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD IS A RAPIST,PEDOPHILE OR AN ENABLER FOR REMAINING SILENT

Everyday I create another accusation of a Hollywood celeb or exec, and spread it everywhere.
True or not people believe it and spread it
Hollywood may never recover if we all do this

Did she just have a nocturnal orgasm and blame David Blaine? She might not be far off...

>It was a magic trick yo! The cameras are right there!

yes and he did it while inside a glass prison, it was amazing

> BREAKING: Teller accuses Penn of rape in 1958

WHAT THE EF DAVID BLAINE

I wish people would learn to stop giving so much attending to these accusations. Like I could accuse Justin Trudeau of rape right now, it doesn't mean anything, it's just an accusation.

>negroid jew rapes white woman
wow, never happened before!

Harry Houdini accused of molesting his cat in 1883

Ozzy accused of bat:
>it was just horrible, after the incident i just didnt know where my head was

Good thing it was within the 15 year window where when you cry rape the man can still be arrested, beaten, and hopefully killed. Especially this fucking rapey looking WHITE MALE.

Fake, she never would have saw him coming.

I wonder if he can make his rape allegations disappear?

this whole worldwide "men assaulted me" campaign is like the death throes of feminism.

FUCKING CHEEZIIITS!!!???

He made her hymen vanish. Seems like good trick to do on a model

Only solution is gender segregation

youtube.com/watch?v=BVoiYZum9Zg

Probably fake. Between all the females claiming rape against rich people to make a quick buck and every female taking advantage of these Hollywood sluts calling rape/sexual harassment, this is getting out of hand now.

>in 2004

It's always decades after the fact. It wasn't rape, it was consensual sex with a fan, who now sees big bux to be made following the Jimmy Saville payouts

I hear Justin Trudeau raped an American man

>watch me pull a penis outta my hat

Ah, the old "hide the sausage" trick. My uncle would play that one on me often.

>yes of course my daughter is still a virgin
>”go check her hymen”

No worries, he'll make it disappear

YOU'RE A DEMON!

>I put your card somewhere safe, check your vagina
>OH MY GOD IT'S MY CARD

street "magic"

I saw a documentary about a rape victim fight for justice. To briefly summarize it:
>A woman have been to a Christmas party, she leave the party intoxicated and wait for the bus.
>Two strangers in a car drive up to the bus stop and ask if she wants a ride.
>She agrees, and get in the back of the car, the guy in the passenger seat, moves into the back of the car with her.
>The guy come on to her, she refuse half-hearted, she is pretty drunk. She later describe the guys as being rude and demeaning toward her.
>She ends up having sex with the guy in the back, they then drop her off afterwards at another bus stop.
>After a while, they drive back up to her, and ask if they should drive her home, she agrees and get into the car, they drive her home.
>A week later, she press rape charges, the guys insist they did not rape her, but she consented, as one of them phrased it "We weren't being gentlemens, but we didn't rape her".
>They were found not guilty in a court, she appealed, they where found guilty, they did not appeal because the case had been going on for years and they just wanted it to end, so they could get on with their life.

I think this story illustrate nicely, how two parties can have a very different understanding of what events that has transpired. I think both the female and the guys, were telling the truth when they said "we didn't rape her" and "they raped me".
A lot of the rape cases, are situations like this, where one party have a different understanding of the events that have unfolded.

>In 2004
I don't even care if he did it, this whore can fuck right off

Sounds like what happened to Jameis Winston

At 21 and as a model? That was LONG gone.

Dom Mazzetti said it best, "Girls do not like guys who do magic, you're literally showing them how easily you can put a roofie in their drink"

Pretty much this. Most of these rape stories are rarely ever the stereotypical creep in the alley lunging and raping the woman while she fights back with her purse. That's what makes these rape accusations so much more dangerous. Any guy can be accused of rape, simply because the girl changes her mind or feels like a slut after the fact. It's an anti-male culture, no matter how you put it. The woman's actions and lack of responsibility is never brought into question.

>not guilty
> b-but they did (cries crocodile tears)
>... okay, guilty it is then
Nice double jeopardy you got there.

He made her anal virginity disappear

> She agrees
case solved

For my next trick, I'm going to make my dick disappear! Watch closely, honey.

>inb4 he literally raped a girl by using his magic to exploit her mind into making her panties wet and saying yes

calling it now, all these women are nutjob radical leftists who think having sex with any man with power even for their financial benefit, is rape, nevermind whether they actually consented and enjoyed it, THEY GOT SOMETHING OUT OF IT, WOMEN GOT PAID TO HAVE SEX, SO ITS LITERALLY RAPE

this is the state of western civilization, prostitution is rape, so women can go get paid to get fucked sillly by fat jews and pretend to be totally innocent

what a fucking disgrace

That was the weirdest part of the whole documentary, how she described how she was cold and it was late, so she accepted a ride home from the guys that just raped her.
The most reasonable explanation for this, is that at that moment she wasn't of the opinion that she had been raped.. It was only the following day, she became convinced that she had been raped. A lot like said about "changing her mind"/regret.

It was just a "slight of hand".

Eager to see how he escapes this predicament.

>2017
>Magician
no shit