First sex-doll brothel opens in Germany, selling ‘plastic prostitutes’

>independent.co.uk/life-style/sex-doll-brothel-germany-open-plastic-prostitute-dortmund-bordoll-a8008751.html
>A bizarre sex-doll brothel has opened in Germany.
>Bordoll, as it’s named, is located on an aptly scarlet-lit street in Dortmund and is run by a 29-year-old woman called Evelyn Schwarz.
>It currently houses 11 silicon dolls and rents them out for €80 (£71) an hour.
>Each 30kg doll has its own name and is aesthetically unique; Schwarz reportedly imported them from Asia, costing her £1,786 each.According to Bordoll’s website, the dolls are “extremely high quality”.
>“The ladies are real dream women,” the website reads, claiming that the dolls are “always willing” and “uncomplicated."
>As if promoting non-consensual sex with a plastic sex worker wasn’t unusual enough, the site also lists the “possible service” options that are “passed passively” by the doll.
>The 11 dolls are categorised as “real,” “skinny,” “fantasy,” or “anime” and are listed on the site alongside their full specifications – from the colour of the hair to the size of their body parts.
>Customers are also encouraged to bring outfits to dress their dolls in.

Isnt that like a girl using another girls dirty dildo?

(((Schwarz)))

Every fucking time

>£1786
What the fuck? Where is she getting them that cheap? For real someone link that shit.

>American

Yeah, every fucking time

Yeah, it's almost the same thing.

Schwarz in German means black.

>Isn't that just like fucking a nasty prostitute who has had hundreds if not thousands of dicks in her

tax free Asia

Asia. They probably have arsenic dusting or were molded from plastic refuse from a chemical plant or something because genuine silicone dolls cost way more

It's her artist name you mongoloid.

Oh yeah bro, "Asia", that really fucking narrows it down.

This is the epitome of degeneracy.
No wonder it's in Germany.

80 euros is a relatively hot real prostitute.

I get sex dolls, I do, but I do NOT get sex doll brothels. Skin seems easier to clean than rubber and the hookers have a vested interest to keep themselves as clean as possible. Plus so much shit passes through a human system, where it doesnt through a doll.

Besides, a hooker is not for sex. They are for blowjobs (something a doll cant give), fetishes (something in most cases a doll cant give) and feeling of power, dominance, boosting your ego, immensely bettering your ways with women. That again, a doll, cannot do.

Of course it's in Germany.

ROASTIES BTFO

>tfw one single furry in your city registered

I'll find you.

Bloody hell, I never would've thought Russia had so many fuckin furries.

> land of vodka and krokodil
> not degenerate
pick one and stick with it

Where can i get Asyl ?? I am ashamed. Sorry World. Sorry. More and more Idiots and Crazy People. Please help me. HELP .

E N O U G H

>tfw a dot in a chart must mean a single person does live there
kys

>the Burgas furry

Lel he's on every fucking map as the dot in Burgas (coast of black sea, above Turkey), I think he still posts here

Wow the negro IQ on this one...

Nope I actually checked on the site for shit and giggles, only one in my city. Now you can kys, and spare us your stupidity.

>Customers are also encouraged to bring outfits to dress their dolls in.
Shouldn't the brothel provide these. I'm going to Germany next year and will totally have a report for Sup Forums

i dont really see the appeal of sex dolls. it would be like fucking a corpse. oh wait