How do I become an Alpha that can work 5 days a week without feeling like killing myself?

How do I become an Alpha that can work 5 days a week without feeling like killing myself?

>Being alpha
>Having to work instead of others working for you.

Do you even know how social hierarchies work?

alphas do what alphas want

they make there own ours

and if u want to kill urself u should cus doing what u want when u want is alpha

>5 days a week
Is this considered a lot today? I work 70-80 weeks, 7 days a week, 3 or 4 weeks at a time.

Alphas own the business and count the fat deposits going into their accounts while they travel south east Asia fucking prime ladyboys

Fulltime work is 40 hours a week, your humble bragging sounds retarded

>pot tits
Stop smoking weed is a start.

Take recreational drugs. Or masturbate at any opertunity, like if your on your lunchbreak and see a particularly moist looking pee soaked dunny roll you better be releasing your frustration into that shit.

40 hours was still part time when I was an employee. Full time was usually 55 or 60.

First put the case of frozen burritos, next get some exercise you fat slop of shit. Then you might have some energy to be "alpha" nigger

Sounds like a shitty job. 40 hours is definitely the average working week. 8 hours X 5 days.

yeah I'm almost certain my boss's wife has him wearing a cage

but what doesn't grasp is that an alpha in one circumstance can be a beta in another

OP everything starts with diet
I'd rattle on about what works for me but it's largely irrelevent to you and I need to get my ass out of this chair anyways

fitness is 90% diet or some meme like that so start with that, identify some bad habit in your life and try to get a little better about it, and forget everything you think you know about society's definition of "alpha" and simply make yourself into a god

But isn't the "average" employee part time? Probably has a lot to do with everyone complaining about being broke all the time, no one wants to work.

checked. kys

I haven't figured out how to be happy working 5 days a week. It sucks. My job is well paid and low stress and I still hate it.

Iv heard Americans are very unproductive. It's about being seen working late instead of getting anything done.

Don't worry too much about it and just do it. I've been working walmart on overnights for 12 years and killing myself crosses my mind no less than a dozen times a day.

Fuck off boomer! Go back to facebook, you decrypted fuck!

do something you enjoy. I 'work' by competing in fishing competitions.

This kinda sounds like i was for years, just replace walmart with dead end manual labor.

Wierdly enough i bought a 3 dollar basil plant from the super market and sat it on my windowsill, litterally just watering that thing every morning knowing that by keeping it inside im saving it from dying of frost or pests makes my days like a 1000% happier on average. Its like "eh i cant kill myself or my basil will die" so i just dont worry about it anymore

Well, that's cause you're a fucking slave nigger - lol, what a dumb kike, please kys.

Maybe you should knock up a girl...I'm not sure.

Pursue the holy grail... a job you enjoy.

Good luck... many of us will destroy ourselves in the daily grind.

Good one, millennial, but I'm am independent contractor, the opposite of a slave. I'll retire when I'm 40 and you can keep working your part time 4 day a week jobs being the actual slave for your entire life.

Eh im happy enough with a plant, if i got my girlfriend pregnant im pretty sure itd be back to contemplating an eyes closed drive towards a brick wall again

Learn the rules of the game. Find and exploit the loopholes in those rules. Win the game.

Thats pretty disgusting. Whats wrong with your job/where you live

Hate life, then do life to spite it.
When you're punching your headboard until your hand is good and broken for the day within 1 second of that alarm going off, you're in my tier.
Get a tough guy job too so you can stay in shape because you'll be too depressed to want to go to a gym after work and probably not eating enough since all 'food' is just pre-shit and life functions and your participation in them disgust you.
You'll want to die every day and most hours in it. Dreamless sleep will be your only respite, but you'll hear a calling, something coming to wipe this earth of us. And you'll want to live, if just to greet that something when it arrives with a smile.