Coal burnt, toll paid

>53 yr old grandma burns coal during visit to island in 2015
>coal talks her into smuggling cocaine
>finds out at trial he had done the same over and over to other coalburners
>gets 12 years
>two daughters in court to see her life and reputation pissed away for a little taste of coal

press S to spit on her failed life
archive.is/ADwyA

Damn. She didn't even actually smuggle it. She was waiting for the guy who was smuggling it. Too bad it wasn't China. They'd be executed in no time.

yet Sup Forums will defend white ""women"".

S...fuck her, hope she dies in prison

>she dindu nuffin

S
And the age-old adage is still correct. You burn the coal, you pay the toll. If you're going to do it, why not buy American? I guess because she looks an awful lot like a fish. Also, she agreed to smuggle cocaine to feel like a badass drug dealer. I imagine her life she has always felt like a dumb roastie loser who accomplished nothing of value and thought smuggling cocaine might make spice up her golden years. Should've opted for suicide, now that's something that gets folks talking.

S

S

A warming tale indeed.

S

This burnt coal warms my heart.

S

>adam's apple

nice try, but that's a man

SS

S

just like lutz bachmann LUL

HURR DURR BUT MUH WHATABOUTISM!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

SS

hive mind

S

S

S

>tfw this ugly looking nigger criminal gets pussies for free
What does he say to white women Sup Forums? I want to know his secret. It's definitely not wealth and looks that matters to women.

>In mitigation Ollivierre's barrister, Hugh Barton, said: 'My learned friend spoke of lack of sophistication and I must agree. They even used their own names in the buying of the plane tickets and didn't make any attempt to hide what they were doing.
>'There were a number of women talking to Mr Ollivierre, he had many relationships but this was an unfortunate meeting of two like minds would could have caused the bringing of drugs into this country. The was the bottom level of planning and sophistication.
>'He was simply being foolish. He lives a rather flamboyant lifestyle with very little money and this was his way of increasing that money. He didn't think about the risk. He has been doing this for many years. He is an idiot frankly and he will be dealt with accordingly when he returns to his jurisdiction.'
So, it's the good old "nigger too dumb to be a real criminal" defence line? Probably hoping the jury would feel racist for convicting him with overwhelming evidence.

eh bb u want sum dik?

True story: I knew an ugly guy with a monobrow and an IQ that wouldn't be out of place on a nigger. He went out clubbing four nights a week, sat at the bar and drank cheap champange. His chat up line was "Hey baby, do you fancy a bunk up?" Nothing more than that. He'd ask that of every girl approaching the bar, so maybe 400 a night. And every night there would be one girl who'd think to herself "hmm, actually, I do fancy some casual no strings sex, this guy looks like he won't call me again afterwards" and he left the club each night with a different woman.

I imagine it's the same for niggers, but worse in the disposability department.

hmm.. thanks. We read this in our math class about probability.

Coal burnt
Lesson learnt

You just described every pick up artist game plan. When they become "good", they only get rejected 80% of the times..

The thing about constant rejection is that you change, you become hardened, so it doesn't hurt. That is why most pick-up artist have a very crude/harsh view on women.

S.S.
no mercy

Ihate the phrase "toll paid".
It implies you're exchanging two values.
Burning the coal is a stupid fucking ideological self-victimization: value is destroyed, not exchanged.

Why are women so fucking stupid

White "women" are no different than jews

>we beat them
>we rob them
>we kill them
>and they still come for our BBC

I haven't been on this board in awhile, what is all the 'S' posting about?

OP Why not: burnt coal, paid toll