Its get good after 100 episodes

>its get good after 100 episodes

Why people say this? Its like saying "if you eat this bucket of shit, at the end you will find a delicious candy". If something isn't good right from the beginning, then its not good.

Pic related.

I dropped hxh at the first episode twice. Once I got past that hurdle it became my favorite anime series and my second favorite manga.

If you don't like it within the first couple of episodes just fucking drop it.

It's just a battle shonen that doesn't have complete garbage writing. That's it.

It gets good from like the fifth one
It just gets top tier in the arc that is around the 100th episode mark

But yeah, I know I'm replying to b8

The first arc in general even in the manga wasn't the greatest, but the obnoxious censoring in the 2011 anime sure didn't help its case.
Later on it moved its time slot and retained the spirit of the manga, as the source material got better so did the anime. Yorknew Arc (starts around 40 episodes in, yes I know that's a lot) is the first truly good arc.

But user, YOU CAN TRY AGAIN

At least you know its shit from the start and finally get something rewarding.
At least its not good for 2 fucking seasons than drives itself down the drain in the last 3 episodes

You're not actually implying OreImo was any good to begin with, right?

HxH is good from the start, it just gets better from there in ways you can't possibly anticipate.

Stop with this shit. You spam this weekly to get you because you know this is one of the few series Sup Forums will defend. It doesn't promote any meaningful discussion about the series. Kill yourself.

It requires a lot of patience. It has excellent characters and very cerebral battle sequences. If you're into it I personally found weed made marathoning this series much more enjoyable.

Fuck off

Do you think people are stupid enough to believe that theres a new fag every week starting Hunter, asking himself when it gets good and coming straight to fucking Sup Forums of all places to ask?

Why are you so desperate for you's? How about instead of this you make a decent thread.

I actually think it's a bunch of dubfags from Sup Forums.
It is airing on Toonami after all.

Yorknew arc is where it starts getting good because they let a more variety of characters enter the fray and it makes it so enjoyable.

Greed Island was good but went on for too long.

CA arc has a lot of good episodes but some episodes are so fucking worthless so far.

Chimera Ant arc is the pinnacle of shonen.

Basically Pre HxH 7/10

Chimera Ant Arc 10/10

It pays off, trust me

I thought it was 100 chapters for Hiatus x Hiatus? Due to that being when nen is introduced or something. That said if you don't like it early on, you aren't going to like it later either, but there is a difference in things before and after nen was introduced.

To be fair, the candy is really, really good. Also, pre Chimera arc is still 8/10.

Then drop it. No one forces you to watch anime made for children. Unless you're one and come to Sup Forums to whine. Oh wait.

I'm gonna use this thread to push my waifu.

I fell for this meme too. Literally less character development and story progression than Naruto.

Also there's two Sasuke I'm hxh which literally makes it twice as worse

>two Sasuke
Who's the other one?

I'm an animefag only, but for me the Chimera Arc was the worst one
It was good in a lot of ways but some things were too stupid for me to like, and the asspulls then and latter are what kinda ruined it for me

This hunk obviously.

>asspulls
Which were the worst in your opinion? I hope Gon-san is not one, but please continue.

Aside of Yorknew this series is not that good to begin with, I wonder how it got that popular, but I wonder exactly the same thing about Shingeki no Kyojin.

Gon's power bullshit was acceptable, but it led to the loli trap of complete asspulls. Altough having some conseuences in the future might fix that a little
Chimera ant's power, some mutated ant eats some humans and mediocre nen users and shits overpowered top tier fighters that don't even need training their powers, then 75% of them get killed by a fucking nuke. It gave us some great scenes but that master plan was complete shit from the beginning

Chimera arc was pretty poor, especially with the king. York new was the best arc by far

>it led to the loli trap of complete asspulls
Definitely agree there.

The ant power levels always made sense to me, though.
>ant queen eats countless human adults and children alike
>ants have adult human intelligence in the gene pool

>ant queen eats animals
>animal traits such as superior battle instinct and durability are inherited (flamethrowers couldn't stop the East African giant snail and a fantasy world has more leeway)

>ant queen eats hundreds of nen users and skilled combatants
>ant children have greater natural aptitude than humans despite being mediocre if they were humans

She ate about 6 hunters

I can agree with killua's sister being an ass pull, probably the biggest so far, but togashi probably knows why he did it. The guys has too many hiatuses to not plan this shit out

chimera arc pacing is shit and the arc is way too long. yorkshin/spider arc is the peak of hxh.

The pacing was waaaay better and no narrator, but I think chimera ant arc had bigger pay off

Wait, really? I thought there were more unnamed nen users (not hunters necessarily, but decent fuel for growth purposes) that got consumed as well throughout NGL. Then again, those early chapters are like a decade old now so I might just be making crap up here from failed memory.

Yorkshin hipsters are obnoxious. CA has better character development, atmosphere, and is generally much more ambitious

I wish the chairman/meumen fight had been better handled

Most Yorkshinfags aren't being hipsters, they're just legitimately too stupid to see how CA is a masterpiece and better in every way.

Explain ?

Almost every character stays the same or gets worse *cough cough..rock lee..cough*, the only character that had decent character development was sasuke in part 1, he started as an edge lord seeking revenge, but as the story progresses he actually wants to keep the bonds he's making,but then his brother shows up and he gets a really check, that he's not gonna get stronger by making friends, so he leaves then it all goes to shit once he "kills" itachi

I think the powerlevel went a bit too retarded with the trio and Meruem, the last one could have made some sense if it was due to Kite's getting eaten but that never happened
I think at some point it was kinda clear that the only way they could have somehow beaten them was by some strong random appearing to save the day or having an asspull (or more than one)

Also forgot to menntion that Kite respawning as a loli was kind of stupid and unnecessary, its like while he was on hiatus got drunk with Miura and they came up with the idea and actually did it