Roman Catholicism destroyed in 75 minutes by based Orthodox priest

This video is an excellent introduction to Orthodoxy's perspective on the Roman Catholic Church.

If you are Catholic and you are having doubts about the theology which culminated in Vatican II, Pope Francis, the child sex abuse crisis, false ecumenism with non-Christian religions, liturgical abuse, the abandonment of the Latin patrimony of the western church, rampant Liberalism and homosexuality inside the Catholic priesthood, Catholic support of far left wing ideology, globalism and third world immigration, the degeneration of the sacrament of marriage by drive-thru annulments, the breakdown of Catholic education, etc, etc, then you really need to watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCQh04hhSoY

Come home to Orthodoxy, brother XDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piVdrtgo7Xw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my christcuckery is the best version
>no mine is

If you were truly manly, you would appreciate Christianity for the moral law it upholds.

>caring what a pagan thinks
Didn't you guys lose?

Lies perpetrated by the devil.

He wants people to give up the faith. That's what all these scandals are. Won't happen, Serpent.

>implying you need(ed) cuckstianity for that
>confederate flag

>Lies perpetrated by the devil.

The question I ask myself for guidance: "What would Jesus do in the face of all this?"

What we need to do is stand back and stop bickering over the actual mythos, and decide on what religion we need that makes for the strongest "White" Culture.

Because all you religion bickers don't know why we need religion. Too many Christians want a suicide cult, and too many atheist are lost in the irrelevant detail there's no god.

Both sides need to wake up and look at the big picture and stop being divided cucks of the Globalist.

Protestantism destroyed in 2 hours by the same based Orthodox priest
>youtube.com/watch?v=piVdrtgo7Xw

This is a really good video series though, i'm not even Christian but god damn this was a good watch.

I wouldn't be surprised if muslims were treated better than catholics in britain

>What we need to do is stand back and stop bickering over the actual mythos, and decide on what religion we need that makes for the strongest "White" Culture.

You are an idolator

It is true that Catholics up until recently were viewed as traitorous, since our loyalty furthermost is to the Vicar of Christ.

God wrote one book - the Universe.

Learn to read it and learn, and get your head out of that self contradicting jewish bullshit book.

I'll all supportive of Christianity, as long as it's good for the culture and not some 2000 year old Born again Jewish death cult and cultural suicide pact.

I can play this game.

Well, here goes. Christianity has been purposefully mischaracterized as some Pajama Boy religion.

Case one: “turn the other cheek...”. ROmans would not touch a slave with their palm but slapping with the back of the hand was acceptable. So when a Christian is slapped back hand and turns the cheek the CHristian forces the ROman to deal with him as an equal. Refuse to be humiliated. This is the actual lesson. Cucked by people who don’t know what they are talking about.

Another example: “move a mountain”. Read up on the Herodian and realize Jesus had that mountain in the background while he said that. To those present his lesson was clear. With Faith you can make that mountain (Herod) irrelevant.

I could go on and on but if you actually read the Bible for yourself you discover it is a MAN’s religion. Individual Responsibility. No king but Jesus. Luke 23:36. Don’t let deciders fool you.

lol. It's so shit these two imbeciles can't even say hello without reading cue cards.

Can't say I'm surprised coming from orthodox inbreds.

>Catholic
>Has no wife and children

>Orthodox
>Has wife and children as God commanded

>Monophysites break off
>Monophysites are much less than orthodox majority
>Nestorians break off
>Nestorians are much less than orthodox majority
>Orthocucks break off
>Oy cyka, we wuz the real CATHOLICS n shieet

I'm gonna stick with Rome

>mfw I don't give a shit about your infighting

Orhhodox nation are most degenerate and poor ones.If it really was a gods religion, Balkans wouldn't get rekt by Ottomans and Russia by Bolsheviks.
Orhodoxy also look wrong and unappealing.
They also fall for some retarded conspiracies

Out of 30 nations best to live in 0 are orthodox and protestant Norway is first one

>If it really was a gods religion, Balkans wouldn't get rekt by Ottomans and Russia by Bolsheviks.
Shitty argument, broseph.
>If it really were God's religion, Christians wouldn't get eaten by the lions while I sit here laughing and being fellated by a slave
>t. 2nd century Roman citizen

>a lab made virus targeting the ability of reproduction (passes in the baby too) is concentrated to former USSR

Shocker
Now guess who made it

>protestant Norway

Lutheranism and Anglicanism seem to be the big winners here according to the argument you're making.

Any religion makes it easier for retards to do what you want them to, good or bad. Also, checked

Remnant Church btfos Pagan-derivative "Christianity"

>ITT jews try hard to cause interchristian fighting what would ultimatly bring Islam as the top Religion in Europe

>he thinks return to pure Jewish Christianity without any semblence of European philosophical thought will be praised on Sup Forums

We dissolved the state church over five years ago.

REMINDER:
Threads that attempt pit two groups who should otherwise be cooperating are DIVIDE AND CONQUER threads designed to invoke contempt and derision. Ignore these threads and choose to engage in threads of substance.

judaizing heretic

Genuinely... it's becoming blatantly apparent that "Sup Forums Christians" are merely crusader-larpers who are merely trying to wield Christianity as some sort of cultural meme because they like the aesthetic and admire some of its "unifying" qualities and relation to the "West" as well as a defensive mechanism against Islam. They don't really seem to accept the reality of Christ and salvation, it's just theater to them.

illiterate Babylonian Pagan heretic

I think you shouldn't throw around words you don't know the meaning of

>And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (Daniel 7:25)
The verse in question predicted the eventual breaking of the law, this is something the pharisees didn't even dare to do.

Sunday worship was always the pagan day of worship and only incorporated into Christianity gradually within the first 3 generations after Christ, then fully sanctified in the 3rd century.
youtube.com/watch?v=vDKG_WFLUi4

>Catholic Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:
There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.
The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii
The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv
It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy

I am inclined to agree with you user. I bet if there was an "honest" survey done, probably less than 10% of posters would adhere to way of their chosen religion.

Ortodox is shit tier religion

>the protestant has appeared

The real supriority will now take control of this thread.

All incorrect 100%

When are you Christians going to take the true redpill and convert to Islam?

you're right. I love what the church can actually do to preserve the Western world, but after reading on Annunaki's, enki and enlil, the paralel stories about floods on different cultures, the actual possibility of the pyramids being older than human civilization, ancient aliens, etc, I find myself restrained when embracing Christianity and other religions. While I believe in God, I'm not sure about the Christian God. I mean, if "they" (as the supreme Entity) wanted to "renovate" world belief, why would it be Christ? And why would Mohammed come after him? And what about Buddha? Are all prophets different aspects of this supreme entity? Are they just a allegorical representation of genuine ancient visitors that gave us technology and all sorts of wisdom?

>the paralel stories about floods on different cultures
>annunakis
>ancient Aliens

I read Erich van Däniken too. It's fiction and many of the claims are really not as mentioned there.

Over 90% of religious people in the west would fail to adhere to their chosen religion, it's hardly exclusive to Sup Forums.

yeah but the appearance of sumerian culture out of thin air, the whole genetic maneuvering to create slaves and the possible experiments of adding the Human gene to animals (creating beasts featured in ancient mithology like the minotaur, centaur, etc, which were wiped out at the same time in my view by those floods that occured worldwide at the same time) and the fact that the sumerian city was called Edine, which sounds lkike Eden. The perfect slace city where anyone who had critical thinking (Satan) was expelled, left to wander the Earth. makes sense to me I don't know

Take the time then to read up on every single claim stated there.
In the end there is a lot of it left out and cherypicked alot so that his narative makes sence.

A part of it I didn't read anywhere, it's just what I think makes more sense to me and it's a fusion of everything together. But the point here is that if any little part of the Sumerian Creation is true, that completely discredits all religions except the Pagan, because then what did Jesus stand for? And Mohammed? Are they sucessors of a contemporary creed? It's all very confusing.

>Roman Catholicism destroyed in 75 minutes

what was up with the weird edit when he is talking about the three girls (children) who recieved a prophecy in 1907

interesting link tho. is there anywhere a basic breakdown between the diffrence in structure& belief ?

good point, I noticed it too. And the thing is it's 2 girls and one boy, not three girls

You're talking about the Fatima apparitions and the prophecies of Fatima? The priest stated that sister Lucille, one of the three children who witnessed Our Lady of Fatima, did not believe that the prophecy concerned Russia's conversion from Orthodoxy to Roman Catholicism, rather it was about Russia's liberation from Communism.

I've visited that church.

They worship pictures of "Virgin Mary" depicted on the wall and they even offer incense to her / it.

>strongest "White" Culture
Only segregated churches in America that I know about are white Baptist churches in the south.

i was more interested in why it needed to be Dubbed over with a diffrent persons voice as "Children"

c*Tholics and orth*dox destroyed in 59 minutes by based BAPTIST pastor

Forgot vid
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

>75 minutes

isn't that the cuck pastor who marries blacks and whites? hahahaha protestantism is a joke, you have gays and lesbians and crosses being taken down in these 'churches'

>joke, you have gays and lesbians
All sodomites burn in hell with no chance to be saved.

Also you molest children

>believing atheist lies
You molest children and fornicate with whores all day. Stop projecting.

I have no doubts and turned away from this heresy. Independent baptist church seems right. May have a look in Orthodoxy but i don't like all the "show" part. Remember God likes the meek and the humble people.

>christian threads always gets derailed by shards and other colonies with no connection to European traditions

Ortho and Catho are not Christians.

And why?

> Yes goyim, forget that your nations were as white as they'd ever been while embracing Christianity. Atheism has been good for you for the past 60 years, can't you tell?

No thanks schlomo

Christians are Jew pawns wittingly or otherwise.

Cuckstianity was not devised by Whites. Adopting it serves the Jew.

They don't believe in the Bible.

Bump check out r/romerules

Well as far as I know Christians are supossed to believe in Christ otherwhise they would be called Biblereians or so.

75 minutes? sheeeeiit
quick rundown?

The Bible is God's word, and the Word of God is God.

>the Word of God is God
Here we have a trinity between The Son, The holy Spirit and the Father.

>the c*Tholic church doesn't cover for pedophiles

oh my god dudes your dumb fuckin sky wizard god isn't real
no gods are real
if they were we would have distilled and weaponized that shit ages ago

low quality

I 100% believe in the trinity, but the Bible is our sole source for all matters of faith and practice.

It's actually really disgusting when Catholics and Orthodox call us "Bible worshipers". Uhm, yes, I worship God's word which is contained inside the Bible.

Because God's word literally IS God.

John 1:1:
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Jesus Christ is literally the Word of God made flesh.

retard

Can you read?

1 John 5:7King James Version (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 1King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Revelation 19
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

>I 100% believe in the trinity
so you're retarded?

One of these days his shitty "I pray for the death of X" prayers is going to backfire big time.

If he makes it to old age he'll likely stroke out from the enormity of the damage he's inflicted on other Christians. His grandkids will visit him in the nursing home and he'll be that one curmudgeonly coprolalia and tourette syndrome guy that shocks the piss out of people.

Grandkid: Hiya Grampa

Nursing Home Steven Anderson: GD F'in Hell Shit Heathen JESUS SAVES F'in FAITH ALONE Cuntbag Bitchslap SOLA SCRIPTURA SHIIYET!!

Grandkids: AHHHHHHHHH!

>so you're retarded?
What? It's in the Bible.

I don't believe the Bible is God but it's much more likely The Word of God being the word of God over The Word of God being a cracker

Well, the Bible itself obviously isn't... but his word is. And it's referring to Jesus Christ, God in the flesh.

>Catholics and Orthodox call us "Bible worshipers"
Many people on this pae call really many things.
I respect many protestants but not all. I've met bads too.

>he starts with implication of stupidity towards his opponent
Here we have very good example of a bad protestant.

GOD is literally too big to fail guys.

Well he clearly can't read considering Jesus is literally called "The Word of God" and "The Word"

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

Good post.

>not watching the content
>shitting up the place with you a priori biased ignorance
kys

>l-LIEEEES
t.i have absolutely no argument

also
cathocucks eternalLY BTFO

>implying Christs church has regional character
wew

the greeks and slavs follow nothing but what westcuck have been following up to the 12th century

its not them who are at fault but westcucks who now are literally subjugated by pisslam and drowning in degeneracy and LGBT and feminism lunacy

Reminder that whether or not you are fully on board with Christianity it is the best moral system available without falling into degeneracy. Paganism is retarded and atheism is complicit with the Islamic conquest of the west. The least religious white countries have the highest levels of Muslims because they don’t care about culture or the future.

> What? It's in the Bible.
Correct because you're using a garbage bible translation probably NIV or some other thought-for-thought bible translation. go read NASB or interlinear

Old testament Jewish larping isn't Christianity either, The entire story of Jesus was for the whole pagan gentile world and not about muh chosen people.

Christianity was created by God. God is not the God of white people, He is the God of all created things. You need to pull your head out of your ass and put things into perspective, kiddo.

kek
saved

Sorry mate, take your Satanic Bible """"""translations"""""". I'll stick with the KJV, God's perfect word in English.

That's because the New Testament was literally about the elimination of Judaism. That's why (((they))) hate it so much. It replaces them as being solely Gods people with those who choose God. They despised this so much that they've always hated Christianity and those who worship it.

Lol how Catholics think catholicity is about having every parish and cathedral on earth under the control of one superbishop and his own sovereign nation state and its bureaucracy. This is a naked power grab, which you can discover just by doing some philological research on what "cartha holicos" meant to the early Greek theologians.