You are now locked in a room for 24 hours with a gun held to your head, and forced to watch a series...

You are now locked in a room for 24 hours with a gun held to your head, and forced to watch a series. You can choose between two premises.
>"Gary-sue was so lonely in highschool, that was until, what's this, a mysterious g-g-g-GIRL fell from the sky and landed on him! Now the girl from another world must blend in with MC's help."
or
>"Gary-Sue had a boring miserable life, atleast until he was mysteriously transported into ANOTHER WORLD! Wow! Now trapped far away from home with no way back, he must survive and discover his destiny after discovering where he is."
Which do you choose?

Just put the bullet through my head, senpai.

I'll take the bullet

I'll take a 50 caliber bullet with a side of cyanide salad

I clicked on this thread expecting big tiddie elf sluts.

FUKKA U

One bullet please, I'll do it myself.

First one because i'm not suicidal and i'm good at turning off my brain for entertainment.

I literally take the gun and blow my head off.

Premise does not matter. A skilled writer can make anything interesting.

Eh I could tolerate the first one. If I got really bored am I allowed to shot the monitor with the gun?

Bullet. Head.

Did someone say bullet train?

Never change, Sup Forums.

Yeah, but this is anime we're talking about.

Mix both.
>"Gary-sue had a boring, miserable, lonely life in high school, that was until, what's this, a mysterious g-g-g-GIRL fell from the sky and landed on him, mysteriously transporting him in ANOTHER WORLD!! Now trapped in her world with no way back, he must survive and discover his destiny, while the girl must blend into MC's world with his help."

How about this, you're given a 100 million dollars to spend on an anime and control of a big major studio. You can pitch a series, but it has to be one of OP premises. You can make it as good as you want, artsy, any genre, ect.

Which do you pick and how do you do it?

ultimate harem-moe-isekai--highschool-shit

>Unable to make sense of their surroundings they are both gifted a deus ex machinima...

Forgot the image

>lonely nogf Gary Stu
>miserable Gary Stu
It doesn't work that way, faggot.

Isekai has more potential than girl-falls-from-sky harem.

Option A. Will feign enjoyment, too.

hes a gary stu because he has played too many games like all the highschool kids who have harems

So this thread is about bullet titty elves right? and a guy called Gary slapping her ass, wat do?

Oh thanks, now everything you said makes more sense.

The MC is transported 4 billion years into the future where he asphyxiates due to the Earth's new atmosphere or lack thereof and I instead spend it on 13 episodes of the highest quality hentai imaginable (with VR support and community polling).
The final episode ends with the MC waking up, sheets skeeted on, late for his first day at school.

OP seems to be under the delusion that I don't enjoy anime.
I'd take either, but probably #1 because magical girlfriends are cute.

I'd do a Drifters style isekai, but with no historic personalities and more focus on politics/strategy.

Isekai has potential to be good, but all we get are shitty harems.

As long as I get to watch it with a cute elf girl holding a gun against my head, either is fine.

If I have to choose, isekai

I'd say to pull the trigger already.

But then they'd instead make me watch both in the end.

This.

This tread stinks of Sup Forums-tier cynicism.

A Gary Stu is a wish fulfillment self insert character with no actual flaws.

>more focus on politics/strategy

Don't think any of you guys are smart enough to write shit like that.

Ano nagai yatsu?

There's no need to write anything, just copy ideas from pseudo-intelectual shit like LOGH, copy the whole 'inventing muskets' premise from Drifters, throw in a cute girl with a proper romance plot copied from something else and everyone will treat it like Isekai is saved.

im pointing out that his excuse for being a gary stu is videogames, like "oh i know exactly what to do right now because i did it in a videogame"

I'd choose the first one.

You are right, but I will still hate it.

>>"Gary-Sue had a boring miserable life, atleast until he was mysteriously transported into ANOTHER WORLD! Wow! Now trapped far away from home with no way back, he must survive and discover his destiny after discovering where he is."

But OP, I've already seen SAO.

you're forced to watch it again

Then I'll take the fucking bullet.

Give me the bullet OP.

>"Gary-Sue had a boring miserable life, atleast until he was mysteriously transported into ANOTHER WORLD! Wow! Now trapped far away from home with no way back, he must survive and discover his destiny after discovering where he is."

I've been waiting a mushoku tensei anime adaptation for so long i'd hit that even without knowing.

>those options