They said this wouldn't happen if we let men pee next to little girls

They said this wouldn't happen if we let men pee next to little girls

>Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.

>Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault who then reported it to Casper Police.

>When police initially questioned Martinez about the assault Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” and said the girl was “talking crap” before denying being a child molester. Martinez also called the accusations a “publicity stunt,” the Tribune reported.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/transgender-wyoming-woman-convicted-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom.html

Shut up you facist!
The price of a young girls innocence is worth it if it means not hurting the feelings of trannies.

Should just shoot it in the back of the head. 70 years in prison is going to cost a lot of shekels.

We should kill all ugly trannys

They also said that gay marriage wasn't a "slippery slope" but that was just fucking lies.

Looks extremely kikish

Let that faggot rot!

One of those Mexikikes i presume. The first time I saw one i was extremely puzzled......

Just sent the link to my wife who doesn't think our daughter should be homeschooled.

OP is master @ selective perception for his faggot ass agenda

It wasnt a public restroom, he went to a friend's house and raped the daughter there.

>mental illness.

Shoot and throw in a dumpster.

I remember a while back, one of my Leftie facebook friends, an American woman, was screeching about this. She was insistent that this simply would not happen and was nothing but evil right wing scare tactics. She posted videos of smug Leftists to back up her screeches and then sat back as she got her own way and these mentally ill people were allowed to dictate American culture. She has kids, I do hope she is reading this and choking on her words.

People like those are the ones who let this shit fly. They probably thought their "friend" was one of the good ones.

Death is too lenient for such a monstrosity.
Let it rot, suffer and slowly lose touch with what little soul it has left, then die an empty husk much later on.

If we have to spend money on these freaks either way, then this is the best way to do so.

Shut up nogunz a bullet is alot cheaper and they would love all the prison buttsex.

Wait it just occurred to me, is this monster going to a male prison or a female prison?

They don't rape child rapists in prison. We'll hear that he's found dead with a broken glass bottle shoved up his anus.

Ok cool as long as they kill him.