Whites are the creators of modern civilization bc of philosophy

I am a strong believer that the reason the caucasian race has been the most successful in conquering, discovering, inventing and advancing human civilization overall is because they are the race most prone to having a deep contemplating mind, and having a soul looking for a deeper purpose.

Caucasians were the first to have philosophers who laid the foundations of modern civilization (Greeks). They’re the inventors of the most prominent and complex religions (which serve to attempt to explain human existence and the mechanisms of the universe). They invented most instruments and genres of music, they made the most scientific discoveries, etc etc.

Although mongoloids may have a higher ingelligence, they are too rigid. It was the longing in the soul of the white man to understand himself and his world that urged him to advance humanity as a race, and to keep wanting to create and experience more and more in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
archive.org/details/atlantistheanted04032gut
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/06/indian-7-62x51mm-ordnance-factory-board-rifle-fails-trials/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/19/indian-army-brass-call-small-arms-program-reform/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indian_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in here faggots.

I wanna hear your opinions.

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP

east asian iq is a meme btw

Imma just reply a couple times to bump this shit higher on the bump list in catalog

What ties into that other than IQ?

Creativity I guess?

Greeks are better than other humans.

Also, just the way evolution has caused us to experience emotions in a slightly different manner and develop slightly different thought patterns

>Implying that Greece "invented" philosophy
>Implying that nobody was thinking about stuff about greeks
>implying that Greek civilization wasn't influenced by nearby cultures
>implying that chinese philosophy is irrelevant

chinese shitskin in spain

NOT implying that chinese philosophy is irrelevant.

Simply making an arguement as to why whites have been the leaders of human advancement. That’s not to say other races didn’t contribute to the picture.

chinese are subhumans

I agree with your thoughts, OP. The browning of America is the cause of our downfall.

>most complex religions
and these are?

Christianity

Chinese philosophy is irrelevant. It is on the level of those fake quotes you see on Facebook. Other than that, it's stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

guess why they choose 1400-1950

What are you implying?

>Although mongoloids may have a higher ingelligence, they are too rigid. It was the longing in the soul of the white man to understand himself and his world that urged him to advance humanity as a race, and to keep wanting to create and experience more and more in life.
Genetic engineering will eventually become a factor in this. While the mongoloids are more rigid, they are also less averse and morally squeamish over things like genetic engineering. Peoples like the Chinese may eventually attempts to modify their genes to have higher creativity, so that they can become the dominant superpower.

The Copernican Revolution changed everything and broke people from their mental shackles. Unfortunately, it also created the Godless, materialistic world which we now live in.

Philosophy may have been beneficial in the past, but nowadays it's mostly garbage. Majoring in philosophy gets you a job as a cab driver.

And what is unfortunate is now some white men are trying to destroy the white race

Don't fool yourself. Trust me, you don't know everything. Or even how to know what everything even is.

Philosophy never gave you billions.

hahah almost every ancient greek philosopher spent decades learning in Kemet.

you guys are delirious. greeks learned everything they knew from Kemet. romans were brutes and destroyed it all. so called dark ages. mainland europe was always in dark ages. and people who revitalized philosophy were muslims.

greeks didnt even have their own script.

No man sins willingly

if greeks were such lovers of Sophi

why were all the greek philosophers chastised and ran out of the country or even killed like Socrates for corrupting the youth with foreign ideas.

western myth is so easy to deconstruct. so many lies.

asians are disgusting subhumans
their subhuman mentality is the most disgusting thing about them

its not you asian shitskin

True. Mongoloids seem to be more compatible with and more attracted to technology, and as we know from recent history, technology equals superiority.

White people in particular have contributed to furthering good ideas, good principles and good philosophy more so than any other ethnicity of people. Not that white people invented everything, but white people have improved on things which wouldn't have been otherwise. Ethnicity isn't nearly as significant as the content of one's intellectual capacity, but it just so happens that those with the highest intellectual capacity throughout history - who have made the most significant and lasting contributions to humanity - have been white

shitskin with inferiority complex

the same shitskin with inferiority complex

archive.org/details/atlantistheanted04032gut

Whites are the creators of all Civilisation since the flood/del7ge which took Atlantis from us. We rebuilt time and again.

so many shitskins behind american flags

Well, whether we ignore that or not, the facts about europeans being the leaders of humanity are still there.

>leaders
Europeans make for pretty shitty leaders. They pioneered a lot but they fail at leadership. The current overall state of Europe speaks for itself

what a stupid post

how come center of learning in medieval europe was cordoba, under muslim moorish rule??
how come the so called founders of philosophy were in the sourthernmost parts of europe with access to the ancient centers of learning, not in the heart of europe or in the caucuses haha

explain why Pythagoras spent decades studying in Keme before going to so called europe to start a school.

Because in this world there are thinkers, militants, and workers. Most thinkers aren't do'ers, nor care for control over others. Therefore, the politicians of an era do not reflect the thinkers and the thirst for perceived power has driven many to reject sound philosophy.

didnt read because you are a shitskin

he just writes some trash

Philosophy started in the far east not the middle east you twerp. Sandniggers didn't invent anything original

What aspect of the state of Europe is in a bad state compared to the rest of the world? (Please don’t mention the immigrant crisis, as it’s a jew-induced scheme designed to replace natives).

guy whose only comment is 'shitskins' calling others stupid.

you know absolutely no history other than the propaganda you've been fed in school. and you probably think you know whats really going on, sad.

I guess you're a worker then without reading comprehension skills

How is it stupid? It's absolutely correct what I said

Whites are a race of spiritualists, we are the religious fanatics par excellence. The reason our inborn ethnocentrism is actually quite lacking compared to other races is that we offloaded group solidarity/personal identity to our religious communities. The collapse of those religious communities set forth a plague of ideologies, the horrors of which we are still not finished with.

Progressivism is a religion, literally, and its got many of the most intelligent people in the world on board. It just happens to be a catastrophic, godless religion that needs to be killed.

I think white people are dumb.

>let me tell you about your history
>trash
>you know absolutely no history
shitskin

Yes how great are the muslims living in their fucking deserts fucking goats and cutting women’s clits off.

We’re talking about the overall achievent of a group of people, user.

dont reply to him

no its literal trash

you thought wrong shitskin

Nanny State, gate speech laws, wrong think laws, sever lack of basic social freedoms, common lack of civility to wide scale brutal extremes, total lack of connection between top political leaders and common people who are only allowed the illusion of a vote. Need I go on? Want me to get more specific? Europe is socialite trash right now.

Could not agree more.

mug far east. arbitrary names given to places in modern times. which ancient cultures are you talking about precisely?

and still havnt answered the question as to why so many so called founders of philosophy studied at kemetic temples and were intiated into the mystery systems there.

Hate speech*

>center of learning was Cordiba
"No"
>muh Greeks are shitskins
Greeks are a product of paleolithic European Hunter Gatherers, Neolithic Anatolian farmers, Aryan conquerors, and Slavic invasion.

shitskin

thats wrong

>I am a strong believer that the reason the caucasian race has been the most successful in conquering, discovering, inventing and advancing human civilization overall is because they are the race most prone to having a deep contemplating mind, and having a soul looking for a deeper purpose.

I believe this too. People don't realize how much philosophy plays a role in life. Philosophy is basically how one views reality and one's place in it. Having a strong view of, and grasp on,reality is going lead to one being more successful in reality obliviously.

The stock of civilized men comes from the Caucasian race, not that all white people get it, but the people who do get it, who do strive to live better in reality and understand the world are going to be white. The other races, especially brown people in general just seem to prone to mysticism and collectivism. I used to the think it was cultural, now I think I might be genetic too as the civilized traits get reproduced better.

Yep

>were the first
lol

What do you think of pic related, pigskin?

South east India and China for example. You need to see a timeline of world religions and their origins of time and place for example. Hinduism was very well established and spreading fast out of India before there even really was an established middle East

As if the United States were different? You think your vote actually matters? You’re delusional.

its a black white picture

i am white
not pink

The intellectal content of ideas within my capacity matter more than some vote. I bet I have a better read on American society and how it runs right now than you do

Only western philosophy came up with the thought of reflective self-consciousness.

>explain why Pythagoras spent decades studying in Keme before going to so called europe to start a school.

melinated ayans haha yea, greek civilization was built onto of a more ancient peoples.

where did greeks get their alphabet? who did they say their god came from?

Im mestizo and have all those traits that you attribute to Caucasians.

Greeks took meme drawings and made them useful you manipulative shitskin.

you are a subhuman

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar was the first to predict the existence of blackholes and arguably one of the greatest astrophysicists of all time. His entire class of students at U Chicago received Nobel Prizes before him because his skin was brown and his white colleagues were incapable of understanding the gravity of his work. Show a little respect. Pic related is Srinivas Ramanujan, another famous Indian mathematician. He died because of a tuberculosis outbreak in London because white people can't stop fucking spreading diseases.

TL;DR - stop pretending only whites advance science

So you do think that the government of the United States allows more freedom for its people and doesn’t control them as much as European countries?

Cuz if so, I repeat: you are delusional.

>Epicurus
First real scientist.
Atoms.
Gods are unknowable
"Do no harm" at center of justice
Bros before hoes
Some human tribes are incapable of wisdom [racism]
Defend your people and land by any means necessary

didnt read

>stop pretending only whites advance science
you just made that up you shitskin
besides that
its just one out of 1 trillion shitskins

>""the government and it's people""
Youre the delusional one, clearly. You believe government is some monolithic entity

and the cow goddess hathor was in sudan thousands of years prior. the religions of india can definitely be traces to earlier sources not in muh far east.

You can list successful individuals, but the fact is that caucasian is still the most successful race overall

>disrespecting a fellow of the royal society
>disrespecting a student of G.H. Hardy
Why are krauts so fucking vile and disgusting? Why do people even consider you filthy animals "white"? You're nothing but Hun and Tatar rape babies; you filthy asiatic mongoloids.

I am a Greek

btw
you are more disgusting than any german

Define Caucasian and define successful.

>pajeet mathematicians in US predicts the existence of black holes
>meanwhile India can't even develop the most basic rifle for their military

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/06/indian-7-62x51mm-ordnance-factory-board-rifle-fails-trials/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/10/19/indian-army-brass-call-small-arms-program-reform/

Why is that? Remnants of a caste system or what?

what hurt them seriously was communism. like in soviet russia, it killed the smart ones and probably even more through than it was the case in russia. I wouldn't mind chinas custom aryans. Not only it would be interessting to see how it works out but I'd go all smilieface because I know it would piss (((them))) off.

>Greek
Oh, that explains it. You're not white, by the way. Greeks never accomplished anything and were ultimately a backwater tribe of savages that couldn't stop squabbling long enough to avoid being conquered.

explains what shitskin?

lol,this

just like the greeks didnt invent their own alphabet, they also did not invent their philopsophy, they got it from much older people and also fucked it up like they believed sight came from us shooting lights out of our eyes onto objects haha

if greeks were inventors of philosophy why did they spend decades studying in Kemet? have yet to answer that.

how come after they fell, and romans didnt build on much of their so called original ideas, no other europeans rekindled their flame for many hundred of years?

didnt read
looks like some shitskin trash

Well we can play that game all way back to the end of the last ice age. Look at Graham Hancocks work for context of what I just said. Culture and ideas in general are entirely passed down to us. All of us. It's always been that way for every human being since the last ice age. That's not to say we don't add originality to those ideas, but still. And certainly my point still stands : sandniggers literally didn't invent anything original except how to be an uncivilized piece of shit who lives on the desert

basically greek philosophy and christianity made west civilization the way it is.

>studying in Kemet
are you retarded?

Backwater tribe of savages managed to have such thoughts that all of the philosophy that followed in Europe has been just sidenotes to their thinkers.

Your political and general philosophy is direct result of their thinking if you are native to European culture.

>beta testing rifle before use in actual combat
>strict requirements to pass test
I see nothing wrong with this; how many automatic rifles have you designed and built, user?

They also do manufacture their own firearms for standard issue already; as well as using well-known international firearms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Indian_Army

>remnants of a caste system
The caste system is alive and well; thank you. The only people who might at all deserve a right to be racist are Indian Hindus; because we're the only people that actually took the initiative to institute a society-wide breeding program for any significant length of time.

Caucasian: definitely not someone with brown skin color.

Successful: having created modern humanity as we know it.