Sup Forums meta thread

Per the rules of Gook Moot we are allowed 1 (one) Meta Thread to discuss the board itself.

As we all know, this board has been fucked since before the election, and its only gotten worse. The thing is, most if not all of the problems could be fixed if the rules of the board were enforced. There are so many obvious bait threads such as
>Sup Forums BTFO
>well Sup Forums?
>X isn't y-
I know part of the issue is Nufags who not only take the bait, but also don't know how to sage or hide threads. I suggest Mods take stricter action against bait threads, ban the creator for a day, and also create a sticky explaining how to sage and hide threads
Any other suggestions on how to improve the board are welcome

A sticky for hide and sage sounds good.

This. A general that is maintained to keep track of important news at the very least. Who cares if they spam shill threads if anyone can go to a maintained general and get the latest rundown.

While we are at it meme flags need to go. Its board cancer. You can plot the decline of quality and the rise of shilling with the re-implementation of meme flags.

>>Sup Forums BTFO
>>well Sup Forums?
>>X isn't y-
These threads are mostly joke threads making fun of the supposedly convincing anti-Sup Forums arguments.

I feel like a lot of news can go unnoticed or under discussed if that were to happen, you could have a handful of stories dominating that thread

Can it show the number of times a thread has been hidden or saged by others?

It would be the most important stories though. Its not perfect but much better than what is currently happening. The point isnt to report everything just a be basic gestalt of the days more important topics actively being shilled against.

I really don't think the flags are a problem
>they're a joke
Then take it to /bant/. Those threads are a waste of space, and kill offany meaningful discussion

Did someone hurt your fefe? Don't worry son I will protect you!

I don't know if that would be possible to put into a sticky, and I don't think it really matters

Nice meme flag.

This (above) is why.

I'm sure I've seen this exact same thread before, worded the exact same...

hmmmmmm...

anyway, here's how we fix Sup Forums:
Step 1:
>create seperate boards for e-celebs and religion
>make those threads bannable here
>create a board for political generals
>move those threads out of here
>OPs must have a minimum of 50 words in order to be postable.
>mods actually do their fucking jobs
>update the spam filter to include SHE. FUCKING. WON. and other perma-slide threads
>OP must post in his own thread after 50~ posts otherwise auto-pruned
I know it's a lot, but that is what must be done.

Shills need exposing..
But screeching"shill" confuses newfags..
Call the shill out for exactly what they are doing..
Call out non-productive posts.
Call out ad hominem attacks
Call out disinfo
And support each other... When a shill is exposed and they attack .. Support your user...
They are a paid team working to pass the post/ball back and forward.. We need to work together also.

That's just a shitposter, taking away his meme flag and forcing him to use geographic location won't change anything

>>create seperate boards for e-celebs and religion
I agree E-Celebs need to die, but Religion has a place here. Religion is a cornerstone of society, culture, and ideology, but I get what you're saying
>Catholic hate thead
>prod hate thread
>etc.
Serve no purpose, they need to go

Same with nigger hate threads, they don't really serve a purpose other than taking up space
This is good

I can see the sense in your suggestions..
So many threads simply don't meet the board guidelines...
All it would take is for the existing rules to be applied consistently.

Wew: kek favours you^
Hate threads are bait.
Sup Forums should have more maturity to debate an issue not "hate" an issue.

Why do the mods hate us?

Have to get rid of antifa/leftpol mods and janitors first. Its obvious they infiltrated this place or we wouldnt see nigger dick threads.

Sup Forums is dangerous because it challenges the controlled and prevailing narrative...
Just now with LV ... It's Sup Forums that's dissecting the inconsistencies in the FBI fabrications
I see the BBC and other threads as a deliberate strategy to divert and disperse the energy of Sup Forums ... And unfortunately not enough anons have the discipline not to interact with the obvious bait and divert threads...

>Religion is a cornerstone of society
And discussion involving religion would still take place, just like we talk about politics in video games despite already having 3 boards dedicated to them. It would just help to filter out the shit threads you mention, and create a board for a topic that is easily robust enough to fill it with threads.
More options can't be bad, can it user?

having a 50 word minimum would discourage people from making low-effort, shit threads, and also make threads that are genuine sliders really fucking obvious due to their apparent content (as opposed to 3 words, an image and 300+ replies).

I don't want more regulation, or more rules, but sometimes it is necessary as Sup Forums should know only too well.

Maybe we need a mod general...
Like this thread.. But regular..
Screenshots of the board full of. BBC and obviously contravening threads.
Ask the mods to explain why that thread was allowed to run for 4+ hours and rake in 333 replies ... When it obviously contravened the stated rules..
Ask why relevant and complying threads were 404d - especially during Charlottesville and now LV. Valid threads disappeared while non-complying trash threads filled the board .

Fun fact. I was discussing same issues few hours ago with Anons in the thread regarding that blackposting is made by mods. Thread got 404'd.
Gee, what a coincidence.

> don't want more regulation, or more rules, but sometimes it is necessary as Sup Forums should know only too well.
This
A /christain/ board on Sup Forums wouldn't be all that bad....

Wow, that's so weird!

This. Just do what we always do and make funny images calling out hypocrisy and posting facts.

Plus cripple-chan Sup Forums supposedly doxxed mods who turn out to be faggots from tumblr and reddit. What was done about it?
Oh right, fucking nothing.

having a 50 word minimum would discourage people from making low-effort, shit threads, and also make threads that are genuine sliders really fucking obvious ...
Agree.
>I don't want more regulation, or more rules, but sometimes it is necessary as Sup Forums should know only too well.
Sigh,,agree.. As someone who has found refuge in Sup Forums cause I hate rules, I note the irony that I want rules enforced...

Maybe we investigate gook moot and put heat on getting some mod changes made? Wonder whats in his closet.

Well for nips ihe is well known scammer. I wonder how much money he gets from ads, and if so if he does pay taxes. Maybe we should have him Capone'd?

Yeah, but that can't be enforced can it?

Wot... Some memes about mods...
Mod meme balls?

So what do you propose?

doubt there is any ad based profit here.

>1 people dont view ads (blockers)
>2 Who wants to advertise on Sup Forums with nazis and pedos

Wonder where his money comes from though. How is this place ran. Any soros links to money or think tanks , front groups etc?

op less than 75 words should be ban worthy or marked as spam typing filler causes the same result

btw not suggesting anything illegal here just pointing the spot light at people that might not want to be looked at is all.

No, I'm saying sure they're fags but we can't get rid of them for that reason alone, can we?

The solution is obvious: post more anime, troll newfags mercilessly, and when shills do their thing don't take it serious. Also report the fucking threads, don't just post in them without saging like a dumbass.

Shills are confused by anime and trolling. Eventually they'll get tired and go to more tryhard sites like reddit.

dereliction of duty bro. Leaving nigger dick threads up and others against the stated rules of this place.

>mods actually do their fucking jobs
Er... Not going to happen.

> He says after 1 year of hard shilling

sure....

I don't know. But I too lean to think that he struck a deal with the devil. Not, that he even cares about Sup Forums state.
Exactly, not doing your job means you have to be fired.

>replace degeneracy with degeneracy
no thx, you have enough boards already.

>not going to happen
I didn't say it would be easy, I just said it needs to happen. Imagine if it did user...

Imagine....if this happened

Agree^
If we as anons keep politely requesting accountability from the mods..
The rules are outlined in the sticky, yet sometimes it seems the whole board is threads that blatantly breach the rules.
A thread specifically asking how and why such threads were not removed..
This is the way to improve Sup Forums ... By having a collective will to have "our" board improve..

>implying /po/ isn't perfect

sage this bait

You're on an anime website, deal with it faggot.

>Per the rules of Gook Moot we are allowed 1 (one) Meta Thread to discuss the board itself.
>1 (one)
This is by no means the first one I've seen.

But I agree that the board appears to be full of garbage that doesn't belong here and something needs to be done about it.

Chk..
Underrated

DOX MODS
THERE MUST BE ACCOUNTABILITY
THIS IS WAR

There's another meta thread up right now?

Yeah. Eventually you realize how much bullshit Sup Forums is based on, how nobody has (or can prove) any authority behind their posts other than expecting you to [blindly] believe them (I posted a jpeg showing a black man being a nigger, thus proof that all black men are niggers; Here's a screencap of some very long rhetoric article about how you need Roman Catholic-American Jesus in your life and all Jews are conspiring against the white race). You learn how to think critically, trusting nothing that anyone says until you've at least checked their numbers and sources behind their "redpill" or "journalism". Unless if you're an idiot who believes everything you read on the internet, Sup Forums is good for you! It teaches you to think and speak critically, to arrive at the right kind conclusion (which hopefully leads to right action).

I'll add a few words to what I wrote in the previous post.
>This is by no means the first one I've seen in my life.
It was a joke and it still is.

>Aberystwitz
I chuckle'd

Good in theory, but too easy for trolls and shills to infiltrate, as they do now.
>why are you not deleting threads about natsoc, because THAS RACISS
You speak absolute sense, but unfortunately I think hard moderation is the only solution at this point.

Think of it as a 'final solution', then we can return to what you suggested once the shills are done away with.

>was waiting for this post
Anime faggots never dissapoint.

Yeah...
So technically this thread is a rule violation...
Technically...
But if 17 BBC threads can run.. 2 state of the board threads should skip under mod radar...

Don't worry my son I am looking for a safespace right now. We are going to be all aright :)

My mistake senpai, I'm just fucking dumb

You fuckers have to stop citing zerohedge. its fucking pathetic when i see this linked.

Some of the items linked to are more "valid" than anything on CNN or MSM..
I'd politely suggest you keep an open mind and analyse the actually article / content,rather than just dismiss because of a bias against the website it appeared on.

I agree with you, I just won’t hold my breath regarding the mods.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general needs a clean up. We need to reclaim this board.
Its a fucking disgrace. I have even started looking else where. infinity, even mewch...

Same desu

What about that extension of April Fool's joke that went too far?

>looking elsewhere .... Which is of course what they want..
For key contributors to lose interest...
To have the collective energy dissipate ...

Yes i realise this, and this is the only reason i am still here.

Good.. Stay and fight the good fight...
If Sup Forumswas irrelevant... They wouldn't be trying to control, // disperse it..

Props for repping the india flag. Don't see many around anymore.

Exactly. I aint leaving this place.
Sup Forums has got way to much media attention though. News and all are on to us. Every time Sup Forums is mentioned it brings in these normie fuckers straight from tumblr who shill and shit the place up.

On that note, Any newfags reading this, DO NOT MENTION Sup Forums OR Sup Forums OUTSIDE OF HERE.

Retarded ass larping should also be kicked off the board together with meme flags.
I havent seen a decent objective discussion on this board in Months, mainly because Stormniggers start sperging at everything that isnt NatSoc and the rest is just >Sup Forums btfo threads.

Fucks sake you people, this place used to be influencal, by now its just basement dwelling Nazi-Autists with hardons for Hitler.

The media attention is but another strategy...
If (((they)) can get enough new blood here they can try and dilute the wisdom of the crowd..
Co-opt newfags to Jon the shills.

There was someone shilling pretty hard on a few threads recently.

Don't know if this has been suggested before but if OP of a thread does not repost in it once or twice after a certain amount of time their thread would be autosaged.

And the sun is burning

All the faggots from the_donald should be purged.

Well thanks for supporting 45th puppet of ZOGs, Sup Forums that sure has helped.
Death to America(n establishment).
of course

I don’t come here everyday, sometimes I come and everything is ok. This time there was a pretty obvious shill. There was that "I am a womyn and..." thread too.

>people used to follow these rules
Those were good times user.