Right wing needs to get behind stupid jew conspiracies

Right wing needs to get behind stupid jew conspiracies.
Jews are not behind everything. Sure they might have some influence here and there but jews are mostly unimportant.
Macron = Not a jew
Swedish PM = Not a jew
Tony blair = Not a jew
And all of them got majority of votes by WHITE population. Its home traitors and marxists that are behind western fall. Jews are like what 15 million of world population of who many just live normal lives in Israel.
Also most Jews today are genetically European. Israel is like colony of Europeans. Israel also supported many far right(Anti-muslim) movements across Europe. And its not the jews who commit terrorist attacks and act live savages in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw
instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en
bitchute.com/video/SNf84euQ9nKZ/
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know that jews aren't behind everything. They couldn't do it without the complicity of whites in positions of power. Also, they couldn't do it if we simply stopped engaging in the degeneracy that they promote. The point is that they are the ones with the plan. They are the ones who benefit. Unless you can explain why white people in positions of power all the sudden started pushing an agenda to wipe out their own race, I will stick with the idea that jews see whites as their major competitor and are trying to wipe us out as a group evolutionary strategy.

They don't actually have a plan. They are just doing things that short term help their interests and the interests of their in group(ie. Other jews)

Shut up jew

>What is political blackmail?

>What is financial influence?

>What is threat of assassination?

The issue, in America at least, is overrepresentation, which breeds power, and control over information institutions, which breeds influence. For example, Jews are over represented in Hollywood, which is a major source of the spread of degeneracy. The same can be said about the music industry. Jews are also over represented in news and media, which as I'm sure you know, as far as the major outlets are concerned, have an overwhelming liberal bias. Don't forget finance and banking either. How does this overrepresentation happen? Some say through hard work and intelligence, others say nepotism. Another issue is divided loyalty. I don't know if there is any data on this, but in my experience, most Jews identify as being Jewish first an American second. I friend of mine, who is conservative and voted for Trump, and even has a confederate flag hanging in his room, has told me he identifies as Jewish first and American second. That is how, like you said, OP, Jews will put their group's interest before that of their host country, which is proplematic for people who consider themselves nationalist. Is it the result of some grand conspiracy? I don't know. The "Jewish question" is very complex, and I don't know what could be a reasonable solution to breaking up the hegemony they have in the American system and culture. If there is ever a formation of a white ethnostate, which unfortunately I don't think there will be, I think the exclusion of Jews makes sense.

It's a meme you fucking retard, the only autists who actually believe it are larping neo-nazis and muslim shills hiding behind flags.

Nice try schlomo. Better luck next time

Such a bullshit argument, politicians change after one or two terms, the financial powers influencing them remain. This kid can't be any older than 18

are isarelis white?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVXhH_EzFLw

t. schlomo

That's pretty strange. At least in my experience (I am from Russia), most Jews that I met were the other way around (Russian first, Jewish second). Myself included.

Sounds exactly like something a kike would say. I'm not buying it, Shekelstein.

lugenpresse jude

Israel is not a European colony, there are MANY middle eastern Jews there. And they have some of the most top tier pussy

there's globalist jews and zionist jews. pick the lesser of the two evils by going with the latter.

... Roosevelt and his....(((Brain Trust)))...

I just came for sauce on the pic, also kys shill

Emmanuel Macron is a Rothschild asset, fostered, raised and all his education paid for by Rothschilds, that were behind his election.

Rothschilds are the richest family on the world.

They are a jewish family.

Look it up and do the math.

This, all puppet taking orders/interests from an external third party

Dunno the pic was posted here on pol couple of times

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=en

You are missing that labour or whoever party somewhere for example gets 40% of white voters voting for them. Its not like UKIP gets majority of white votes.

that's not a jew that's a slav

The only reason I am right wing is because of (((them)))

heh. We'll get get right on it. Hold your breath.

idf is mainly arabs, slavs and whores who look like mexicans

Reveal your flag Noseberg,

and the occasional ethiopian

I have two American born Jewish coworkers, both of them from Russian parents, they're both under 22. One day we we're having a conversation between coworkers and one of them asked both the Jews a hypothetical question. He asked if a war broke out between US and Israel which one would they defend. The older one said he'd defend Israel right off the bat, so I already know he's not loyal to the US. The younger one, seemed conflicted and couldn't answer, or didn't seem to want to answer because he didn't want to because he didn't want to be seen as a traitor or say that he'd go against Israel. My problem is the fact that these two American born Jews don't have any loyalty to the country that has provided them with everything. The younger one has never been to Israel so I don't understand why he would have any trouble answering in favor of the US. The older one I am not sure but he's outright not loyal at all. This is extremely conflicting and we expressed that to them. I even told the younger one that if someone asked them the same question in Israel and refused to answer, they would treat him poorly and they would tell them to leave Israel if they aren't loyal. The strange ironic thing is that Israelis demand explicit loyalty and they have no problem with it but when an American demands explicit loyalty from American Jews, then it's somehow "problematic" because somehow going against a country they have no ties to other than religion is something unforgivable. That's my problem with these people, they have no issue in reaping the benefits of a country and somehow still be loyal to Israel even though a lot of them have never been there.

whatever* not whoever
Macron for Example got voted in by white population fair and square while Le Pen lost. Most French prefered Macron over Le Pen

The Jews have alot to answer for. Look up their true attitude towards us Goyim

Europa - The last Battle Part 1
bitchute.com/video/SNf84euQ9nKZ/

White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

Communism was not created by the masses to overthrow the bankers, Communism was created by the bankers to overthrow and enslave the masses.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators. “We cannot state that all Jews are Bolsheviks. But: without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism.

Jews own the media
De facto ruler in a democracy

I undersand your sentiment, but Jews are massively overrepresented in eveything that harms the west and whatnot. Stop looking at the puppets but pay attention to the puppet masters instead.