ISLAM is INHERENTLY VIOLENT. Here are the versus muslims don't want you to see

Can we agree Islam is the only religion that is ACTIVELY calling for Muslims to rape, humiliate, lie, and murder non believers. This is literal, not a figurative interpenetration of their scripture.

there are 100's of versus in the quran directly calling for violence, rape, humiliation, or murder of non believers in the name of Islam.. What a peaceful religion right?

Just a few examples of versus straight from the quran.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous - the actual Arabic words for persecution (idtihad) - and oppression are not used instead of fitna. Fitna can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. A strict translation is 'sedition,' meaning rebellion against authority (the authority being Allah). - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/10/20/fiamme-in-abitazione-a-como-gravissimi-tre-bambini_ecf05eda-c7c1-48ee-bb8c-179caaacab25.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 taqiya brigade arrives

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

yes, stop preaching to the choir.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

islam is love

Wew lad so edgy I love islam now. Sage

>ISLAM is INHERENTLY VIOLENT. Here are the versus muslims don't want you to see

>Here are the versus muslims don't want you to see.

you talk like the people who makes stupid adds

if that's the case then they won't make it available on the internet or even sell the book

Oh yeah my apologies, i forgot they have total control of censorship. My mistake

All Abrahamic religions are shit. It's time to end them all.

Are you a cuck or something?

>muh violence

Looking to try that Communism thing again Ivan?

AIDS = Allah is Definitely Satan.

if i were still President, or if John McCain won in 2008, and them my Brother JEB to win in 2016, then Mecca would be a Radioactive Crater, and ISIS wouls be WASWAS.

fuck Islam.

*would

*then

The bible promotes just and alpha things like utterly destroying your enemies and not intermarrying. The qu'ran is just the gay edgy version of it that promotes killing for no reason. Mohammed was probably instructed by a demon to write it.

>Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]

Fitnah is a taxation to generate money to the poor?

>I fly over Surahs by cherrypicking verses where all of the Surah must be read entirely to understand the verses and somehow this is an argument
>I don't even know the tafsir or the asbab an nuzul of the verses

Lmfao, you really need to kys

>The bible promotes just and alpha things
Yeah like turn the other cheek, love your enemy, this beta stuff

We should see if we can get Sihks to speak about this. They were literally founded as a response to muslim aggression and are another one of the liberals sacred cows

>The admirers and followers of the Alcoran insist on the excellent moral precepts interspersed throughout that wild and absurd performance. But it is to be supposed, that the Arabic words, which correspond to the English, equity, justice, temperance, meekness, charity, were such as, from the constant use of that tongue, must always be taken in a good sense; and it would have argued the greatest ignorance, not of morals, but of language, to have mentioned them with any epithets, besides those of applause and approbation. But would we know, whether the pretended prophet had really attained a just sentiment of morals? Let us attend to his narration; and we shall soon find, that he bestows praise on such instances of treachery, inhumanity, cruelty, revenge, bigotry, as are utterly incompatible with civilized society. No steady rule of right seems there to be attended to; and every action is blamed or praised, so far only as it is beneficial or hurtful to the true believers.

Muslims are completely crazy, north africans are the worse people on earth

this has happened today in Como (Italy):

ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/10/20/fiamme-in-abitazione-a-como-gravissimi-tre-bambini_ecf05eda-c7c1-48ee-bb8c-179caaacab25.html
>A Moroccan man of 49 years has set fire to the house where he lived with four children aged between 3 and 12 years. Then he killed himself. For burns and poisonings reported in the fire, three of the four girls died later in hospital, while the fourth of five years remains in critical condition.

>Turn the other cheek
That was to get them to stop beating you or look bad.
>Love your enemy
Game theory, you treat your enemy well when you defeat them, they're more likely to surrender in future

My friend.
you have taken those verses out of context.
I will admit that many muslims in the middle east have twisted morals.
however look at the entire rural Africa, many people there are rather messed up.
Take the Muslims in South Africa ( especially Cape Town ) as the best example. They we're not affected by WWII and therefore are the closest to pure Muslims.
In all groups ( religious or secular ) there will always be extremists.
It angers me that people take little things out of context to make a religion look bad and overlook its beauty.
Take my word however you want to but don't paint all Muslims with the same brush