Why does the whole world have to be informed what happens in US? I don't care to know about floods in Texas or whatever...

Why does the whole world have to be informed what happens in US? I don't care to know about floods in Texas or whatever, if all ameritards died a horrible painful death tomorrow i would sleep like a baby

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because almost everyone on this planet wants to be an american

This place is more fun when its not an American circlefag. I like seeing Yugoslavians fight about battle a thousand years ago and shit like that.

Are you that butthurt bong from the hurrikang thread? Fuck off and stop shitting up the board with your whining.

I'm not talking about this board i'm talking about news in other countries

Imperialism isn't a thing for nothing

>meme flag
>can't even be proud of their own nation
>resorts to shitting on the greatest county there is
Hmm, is your real flag a union jack?

>He genuinely thinks we want to be this.

Your country isn't relevant I guess, and also muh munies, pls watch, big deel.

>assmad yurocuck
this is literally the base of chanology, just change the channel fagit
or go outside. watever you do stop bitching muling whinging. you read like my gay aunt

Fuck you troll, we like Americans.

You and people like you should really take a moment and reflect on why you have so much irrational hatred for America. You won't though since you already know it's due to butthurt jealousy and not due to anything America ever actually did to you.

You'd sleep like a baby and then wake up and be a satellite state under the newly formed 21st century (but technologically 20th) USSR

As for the news being mainly American, well if you watch international news that's what you will get. Christ I still watch BBC every now and again to see what's up in UK, or bild.de. US news broadcasting over there may also be a distraction or a way to not report on happenings in your country, or it's just that fucking boring US news is used to substitute for nothing going on locally.

amerisharts must be sterilized

Because the US IS the world. We just let you live here.

Be Euro cuck
Lost all of your empire
Not even free to own guns or shitpost about holocaust without going to jail
Better to have rapist then racist
White man must be sterilised
Sleep like baby until you and your boyfriend get thrown off building
Sage in all field

What does le 0% face look like?

>Why does the whole world have to be informed what happens in US?

Short answer: Markets

> I don't care to know about floods in Texas or whatever,

Flooding in Texas impacts energy markets globally. You see the same shit with the middle east or even China when some bullshit happens.

>if all ameritards died a horrible painful death tomorrow i would sleep like a baby

Globally the death toll would be in the billions. It's funny how 300 million feed a few billion. Same thing would happen if GMOs were banned.

>those digits
Not really but close.

KEK

>why do the gauls know what happens in rome

>the USA will become morrowind in your life time
pls no

It's not like your European caliphates have anything newsworthy, since 1000+ children being sexually abused isnt news.

The silk road between China and Russia in in the final stage of preparation. After that the only step left is ending the dollar hegemony by starting the de-dollarization process

>The silk road between China and Russia in in the final stage of preparation. After that the only step left is ending the dollar hegemony by starting the de-dollarization process
>this level of delusion
>commie meme flag

LOL

your kind will hang from street lamps

This is coming... all this nonsense about my body my choice is going down that road. Translation my body is not my responsibility. Women's Reproductive Healthcare should be provided free of charge by the gov't. When you give up your responsibility for something you are giving up a right. Won't be long before coverage options are abortion 100%, Birth 80% with sterilization included at 100% or birth with no sterilization not covered.

Watch it will happen so subtly no one will notice. Check out number of black children aborted vs. born in the US then the numbers for New York City alone. That's the trend and it is accelerating.

Why are the world's opinions, especially gay European ones, shoved down our throats constantly during our election cycles? Its almost like its your problem and not ours.

I blame this shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

This shit needs to be abolished asap
it should have been abolished 40 years ago

It's just the way it is. I remember from time spent in germany that germans knew more about US pop culture than I did. They knew about indie movies and indie bands from the US that I had never even heard of. It's unfortunate that they are interested in, and fill their heads with our jew filth pop culture.

Not a big finance guy. Seen good arguments for and against the petro dollar. Competition in any market isn't all bad. However the US dollar and the Yuan are bastard cousins, just more of the same nonsense with a player 2. We are a far from what happened to the UK and the World in the 70s.

(((Faith))) based currency is a problem, wish I had a solution.

Because The USA is the current-day Rome and we became part of it after WOII. Whatever affects Rome affects the Empire. That's why local commies can't make their mind up if they want to attack local politics or Trump.

Just today I was reading an article about women in STEM. Ffs, we never even use the term here. But some retard commie still used the terminology because he read about what's happening in the USA.

Sauron

>Just today I was reading an article about women in STEM. Ffs, we never even use the term here. But some retard commie still used the terminology because he read about what's happening in the USA.

I'm user we call it STEAM here more inclusive. Tell your commie friend to get it right.

Because we own you.

I don't talk to commies anymore. But I'm subscribed to one of their pamphlets because I like to torture myself

This edition's cover

Because they're trying to mask the real important issues, like the sand niggers in Europe, the fake news about the las vegas shooter, whatever major event is happening at the time will get hidden by shit like this because the jew made it so.

got replaced by this one due to controversy

It's common knowledge that only American whites are actually white. You western Europeans are such pussies that you've had your whiteness revoked.

The left is always stealing our memes. Pathetic.

How else will you know that the nukes are coming user?

LOL, no one cares about your retarded nomenclatures and measurement systems.

Because this gets you thinking about a one world government. Because when we have an election, due to the reach of our military, you are made to feel as if it is your leader too. This is gradual subjugation via line blurring. This is why they repeatedly say our president is the least of the free world. It's brainwashing and use of language to establish you as a subject of our country.

Which, right now, like it or not, you are.

perhaps its because the eu is an authoritarian hellhole.
The only thing happening in Europe is refugees raping and pillaging people with the consent
and support of the European commission and the regressive parties of europe.

in a perfect communist world all the people who can afford to live in big cities would be dragged into the fields and forced to work themselves to death. otherwise they would get the bullet. progressive or not.

I fully support this if the world was to become communist, and i know you do because you pretend your not a larper.

Then why is US news so important?

>Petro Shekel for the win.

>EU
>Sociopath
yep

That's better. Sensibilities and all...

Because you Euro fags are obsessed with the US and give those niggers all the attenetion the crave. Ignore them and you'll see less articles and threads about them.

I know this is overposted but it's so very relevant.

It's because you fucktards kept fighting wars among yourselves, so we had to take over. Now you don't matter anymore, and soon you'll all be muslims.

Says Canada.

Slow down, the Spanish may start asking questions any day now.

TFW Europe gets wrecked by NK while the US seeing it coming and stops it