Is being gay the ultimate red pill?

Is being gay the ultimate red pill?

>Bars segregate by race
>Men are encouraged to have a fit and strong body
>Vaginal jew is rejected
>Earning power of two men in a relationship who support one as brothers

What's stopping you from taking the gaypill?

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It really is. Trouble is you basically become just another roastie at age 32 and need to go full Daddy Bear mode to get any action after that.

I unironically believe this.

t. not even a fag.

True, though Bear Culture is good too. There are plenty of bears who love bears and boys who love Daddies. As long as you don't resist the change, it's a second youth.

wtf I'm gay now

>Become reprobate
>Have no chance of going to heaven
Sure, keep falling for the Jewish tricks

I just took a shit. I can't imagine a life of dealing with another man's shit on my dick. Faggots need to get straight or get gassed.

>purpose of life is to procreate
Can't do that with another dude without shelling out big bucks to some roastie to surrogate.

Social engineering in the form of humor.
Make white babies with white women.
Curb stomp queers.

>Bars segregate by race

Really? I never went to a gay bar.

If it weren't for AIDS and the amount of prep work for anal sex, you'd see more men doing it desu

It's okay to be gay.

>Yesss goy, don't reproduce, put your peepee in the sewer of another man's body, it's ok goy, don't reproduce.
If 2 adults wanna mess in the bedroom, ok, but stop the propaganda and leave our kids alone. Last warning.

yes gay is best

Of course not.
There's a really, REALLY tiny minority that turns that way.
Most of them are insecure boys who turned into insecure men looking for someone to commiserate with, then you have a bunch of mentally disturbed individuals with self hating patterns leading to masochism/self-destructive behaviors or other cluster b disorders, people who suffer from childhood traumas (father loss, child abuse, etc...), and of course, the inevitable sex predators and degenerates.
Most of the time it is a combination of those.

Source : has been a fag for 13 years.

It's not 'enforced' but it's understood. There are "black gay bars" and "white gay bars." If you go where you don't belong, you'll get ignored and potentially not even served. That's why some cities will have "Black Gay Pride" since Pride weekends are considered to be a majority white event.

How to come out to my grandfather? He's going to be the hardest of any in my family to crack (though the whole family will be hard) so I know if I have the courage to tell him I can tell anyone. I really want to do it soon because he's sick and hasn't been speaking as much lately so I'm worried. I really want to tell him this before he goes so that when he moves on he'll remember and embrace me for who I am when we come back together in heaven. What are some ideal places or words to say? 19 years old.

What's stopping me? How about right reason and common decency? Not to mention the same sick feeling I get when I look into a clump of rotting maggot infested flesh?

this, stop brainwashing kids

Those aren't feminine penises :o

no being a faggot is disgusting first and foremost
vaginal jew meaning natural sex christ some of you are delusional
and not to mention faggots have ruined brother hood for men you cant be a really close friend now people might think you are fags
SUPER AIDS cant come soon enough for you

Now imagine having a satisfying shit slide out of you repeatedly until you cum. Don’t knock it till you try it.

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014

nah cos it's gay

no because AIDS is not a virtue

>88

What if women were kept in brood factories while men were able to enjoy a Utopian life together

It's true, we only hate faggits because you guys have it so good. Being heterosexual for an avg guy is like a curse. My gay uncle looks 10 years younger than my father despite being a year older because he leads such a relaxed Peter pan lifestyle, going around the world with his partner every year whilst my father has to do deal with my neurotic mother. He works like a horse, but he never gets some appreciation. He just got divorced this year . Heterosexual men are disposable slaves to women and society, gay men are truly the lucky ones.

is suckind dick gay? i don't think so.

>being this nihilistic

Except the study is literally worthless because of the microscopic sample size. That, and you failed to provide literally a single statistical metric and skipped to giving your opinionated interpretation of the results. Its a sham. You can dress it up all you like, but at the end of the day your "study" doesnt have any data to use. Show me a study with 10,000 participants and maybe youll have something. To draw conclusions about the human race based on a sample size of not even 100 individuals is pure retardation, ESPECIALLY when literally not one statistical measurement is taken. The only piece of data provided is the sample size - every other piece of data is left blank. HMMMMM. I wonder why.

Take a statistics course you dumb faggot and learn how sampling works.

>Men are encouraged to have a fit and strong body
While dying of a horrible fatal and easily avoidable disease

If faggotry is redpilled then why cant an exclusively homosexual society last for more than one generation ?

>What's stopping you from taking the gaypill?
gayness
also [spoiler]i wasn't molested as a young person[/spoiler]

why not just have the brotherhood and camaraderie without the disgusting, disease-spreading, degenerate buttsex?

>fit and strong
>literally none of the guys in OP are fit or strong
lol

except bear culture has become too gay that now everyone wants to be a drag queen or sing to Beyonce songs. Bear culture has lost the masculinity and become divas

Fuck off with this faggot propaganda. Saying the word "partner" in any other context but describing someone you are in business with is so fucking gay it makes me sick.

OTOH you did a good job identifying homosexuality as a means of avoiding responsibility and being a shallow effeminate child for yhe rest of your life.

> brotherhood and camaraderie without the disgusting, disease-spreading, degenerate buttsex

If you can even call that a brotherhood.