Endride

Hi mom I brought my boyfriend back with me. Also it seems last weeks episode went on break.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=51
game.endride.jp/character/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the first thing they did after coming to the surfice is go on a date?

That animation

Endora bracelet.

As bad as usual honestly

THE TWISTS

SHUN WAS THE SON OF DELZAINE

Oh shit

I like the plot. I wonder if shun will live in endora now that his parents kidnapped him.

I knew it. (Also, I guess Shun and Emilio shippers are now BTFO unless they're ok with shipping cousins.)

In Japan it is legal to marry your first cousin.

Not if he's another guy.

The QUALITY is glorious.

Shibuya would allow it.

I don't know why, but I just can't do stitches today.

Maybe you should work on your needlepoint?

Shun being Delzaine's kid is kind of sudden. I don't think it was ever mentioned Delzaine had a kid who went missing.

No episode again next week because the TV channels are going to air a 24-hour Summer special show.

So the show is then 22 episodes?

No, it will even end within September without a problem.

>Endride on break again next weak
>Next 91 days episode is a recap
This time the wait will be painful.

Cracked a smile. I wish i had a friendship like that.

That week break really blue balled me. Holy shit this ep was hype

fuck me another break

Emilio a cute.

God damn it, I can't wait for the next episode.

>I'm going to have to go back to Endora and eat shitty food I didn't even know was shitty forever

Emilio is made for suffering.

Shiiiiiet so how is Shun gonna react to finding his dad is delzaine. inb4 shun becomes king

Wouldn't he be dying to have a decent shit, a hot shower and a change of clothes? Not to mention several platefuls of mom's beef curry and rice

I wonder how it would have turned out if he had brought back tan tits instead of the pool boy.

Finally do something else other than smiling.

>chance to finally get wardrobe changes
>tease it twice in the same episode
>still wearing the same shit

Fuck my life.

>I wish i had a friendship like that
They fight a lot.

It would explain why he's obsessed with the surface and effectively planned on having his nephew rule in his stead when he's gone and specifically order people NOT to kill him.

More shota flashbacks, please.

>Sorry, but the animators don't have the budget for that.

Lizard guy will be embarrassed once he learns Shun is royalty and he was kidnapped by the man he rightfully hated.

>and specifically order people NOT to kill him.
wait so he knew Shun was his kid?

Fuck really didn't imagine to be loving this show so much. The vibe of this show is so good I'm finding it to be my most enjoyable show this season and maybe the whole year.

I've felt bad about Emilio this episode. Shun with his happy family and all those luxuries not available on Endora. He seemed sad all throughout the episode.

No I meant his nephew.

Lion furry kept on trying to murder him remember?

I think he suspected at the Babel confrontation. Delzaine's plan was to go to the surface, reclaim Shun, kill fake daddy, and rule there while Emilio ruled Endora in his stead because Emilio was the rightful heir to the throne. That's my read, at least.

Said they were brothers since episode 1.
Turns out they were cousins.

He wasn't really into the whole ruling from what I saw. Probably thought he could start a new life with his son. He showed he wasn't powermad like his brother got as he learned about the surface, though he didn't distrust the guy enough that he gets framed for trying to assassinate Shun's fake dad.

Even his rule was dedicated to building the tower so he could go get his son.

If you can truly fight with someone and then still express your true feelings and laugh together then you found a true friend for life.

Same here, this show is great.

Yeah starting was a bit rocky but holy shit it grew on me

Amazing episode, can't wait for next one. HYPE

Shun's mom is cute.

Loved it from the first few episodes. It feels me with a really pleasant feeling i cant quite describe. I can list some reasons but i dont think i'll ever make it clear.

>floating sushi

So I'm guessing his mother was lying when she said she didn't know of endride. Also I wonder if the mother knew of shuns fake fathers treachery

That's Emilia's jacket.

>Shun's mom
Where?

Seems like Endride has an official manga by the way. It's weird.

kek whats happening here?

Cranking up the fanservice to 11 i see.
>that Eljuia butt

Where is this published?

I read it here
comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=51

Links?

From what I can gather Emillio is saying to Shun "Show me that thing of yours" in literal translation with accent on "that" or basically just "Show me yours/your thing." Eljuia is meanwhile obviously overheating.

>No episode again next week
>with that cliffhanger

FUCK

his muscles are really badly drawn.

The game seems very different.

Who are they.

game.endride.jp/character/
Characters from the phone game. I have no idea if it is even out or what the gameplay is suppose to look like. This anime was probably one week ass advertisement, though.

The art for the game is very nice.

In 6 weeks Endride will be over. Not long after you will stop even randomly remembering it. Years will pass without you thinking about it and ultimately never watching it again, like most of the anime you watch.

Jokes on you; I'm watching it dubbed.

No i wont.

Aw fuck I shouldn't have come to this thread before watching the episode.

I will keep posting it in the 'Anime Sup Forums forgot' threads.

You could probably get away with posting it in those threads already.

Meanwhile Endra is falling apart.

The fanbase here reminds me of the M3 fanbase from a few years ago.

M3 was more lively.

That was thanks to the sudden attempted rape and NTR that shot one of the later threads to bump limit. Also bane posting was invented in that season and I remember it was hell.

M3 had a decent following on /m/ at least

Why is he so evil? I bet he masturbated to the thought of this every night.

There are actually people who like this show? Wow.

You seem to like it enough not to sage.

Fuck Endora, there's no McDonalds there.

This is a fun little show, I'd have never known about it if not for this thread.

So thanks OP and thread!

No way, Endride is fairly memorable for being an early 2000s show trapped in the mid-10s. I'll at least remember it when I re-listen to Makka na Chikai.

That was some quality shit! I'm so glad I kept watching this, didn't expect it to get THIS good.

What a fucking twist! Not his dad being the bad guy, but the cousin thing.

The ride continues for a little bit longer.

She has to be in on it. He shows up one day with a kid she didn't give birth to and she doesn't know anything? I call bullshit on her being innocent or non-complicit in all this.

At least they finally stopped sleeping in their outfits this episode.

I dunno, she looked sad. She was probably in on it but felt guilty.

The mom is either Shun's mother.....or Emilio's mother.....

That bastard kidnapped her, too, I bet.

>there are people watching this

Missed out on a golden opportunity for Emilio to be subjected to a hair salon while wearing his cousin's clothes.

Alirght Sup Forumsnons I think I might go watch this. What should I expect or be prepared for?

She's probably only incidentally an accomplice. Probably couldn't have kids of her own for whatever reason, suddenly husband disappears and returns with an infant and now they have a family. The relief of that probably outweighed any guilt, especially if it was never likely Shun would discover the truth. Oops.

Everything ludicrous and nothing sacred.