Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/09/13/food-nutrients-carbon-dioxide-000511
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your shill is showing.

you're shilling for Trump
please terminate your pathetic life

>Your shill is showing.

ableist piece of shit

I regret my vote for this incompetent racist everyday. I wish I voted for Hillary.

He's Orange! LOL good one!

And all you got is tired old jokes about him So SAD try harder bitch so glad we don't got that baby eating spirit cooking lesbian deamon side of beef as a president

wew lad

saged

Trump is the quintessential ignorant classless obnoxious burger imperialist billionaire who got rich because of daddy who talks tough but was never in a fight. He is the American archetype

Best president Ever Donald Trump

Jelly eurofag? come over here and he'll grab you (cause youre a pussy)

Go back to crying for your independence, cuckalonia.
Saged

Cocaine.

I elected Trump because I must secure the existence of my people and a future for my American children. and Killary seems poised to destroy america.

Orange!
Its funny because people shouldn't be orange!
Its a bad colour!
Milk is gushing from my nostrils!!
Orange..... an orange man is funny.... so funny

Not a retard, but a dotard

i still can't believe you're a bunch of moorish rapebabies
i still can't believe spain is shit when it comes to colonizing

like wtf

Americans are retarded by nature.

We know your tricks commie cocksucker

nahh, Americans are just ignorant and violent by nature, I mean this is a country that was formed because of a 1/2 percent tax that people got pissed over

i know its so progressive just think that despite all odds america overcame its phobia of having mentally handicap leaders

Nahh were just better at everything we do

So in an attempt to portray him as retarded, you photoshopped him to look like an Abo.

Nice subtle racism.

no I think we already did that

It's real nothing but panic from the left Tards

You are literally a subhuman mestizo rape baby

Your ancestors got fucking raped by hairy Arab micro dick

You are not white you subhuman just remember that

Free catalonia

libshits losing their minds right now

so i got banned from twitter for calling bess kalb a psycho cunt and telling her to see a shrink. anyone else do anything patriotic for the president today?

this family dying will be the greatest moment of the 21st century.

apparently he really hates this photo - although I sort of see why

why? because she would not have tried to give a tax cut to the billionaires and pay for it by cutting your health care? wow that would have been so bad...

>better than hillary

never forget

third largest language in the world, second language in the US - shit at colonizing... lol.

we know you are a cock, nazi scum

All she would have done is cover up All of her corrupt Allie's

>0.3 Shekels have been deposited to your account
>You have suffered a 50% penalty for being unoriginal

while your ancestors were nazis - a choice they freely made. which makes you a cunt.

California independence is a media meme. No one here actually wants it.

t. Californian

no one said his ancestors were nazis. not everyone became a nazi my dude

God damn the left can't meme

that and actually do something positive about climate change. Oh and not try to sell off the schools to creationists...

how much research have you done?
>none
do you REALLY have the right to even talk about it because youre not even american?
>probably not
are you soyboy liberal?
>probably
should you leave and ?
>probably

if not party members then fellow travelers - unless he can prove they were white rose resistance.

HAHAHAHAHAH THE LEFT CANT MEME

I love how Ameritards talk about rights - as if they invented them and can dispense them or withhold them.

free speech is a right in other places than America - and as a world leader he is open to criticism by anyone.

Or do you want to say to Putin to shut up too? Because he came out for his pet today...

FRANCO

I find it funny how niggers and atheism drastically reduced IQ and test scores but creationist are somehow a big problem for you people.
>t.atheist

ah, how clever, another shitty cartoon by Garrison.

wow, I am impressed.

as an ameritard, i grant putin to freely speak

As we approach November 8 you pathetic fags will crescendo your psychotic neverTrumper angst.

Put on socks..get a sharp knife..then run around your house.

Six months in and still. Get over it already. Or, be a miserable shit for the next 4-8 years. idgaf

Propaganda Machine running on over Time they are scared

I can't even imagine the buttdevastation when he gets reelected

you know that atheists on average score higher in IQ tests, and the more educated you are the more likely to be atheist? so what are you talking about?

>i still can't believe america elected an orange retard for president
at least we didn't elect clinton, of course that is really one of the issues with a 2 party system you end up having to decide which is the shiniest of two turds.

because he already bought you and your constitution, yes?

I can’t believe you elected a homosexual Muslim effeminate Kenyan. I also can’t believe the idiots like you wanted the most evil, corrupt, dishonest human being in American history to be the first woman president. I would advise you to hang yourself immediately for the betterment of society

six months in and still has not done what he said he would do in the first thirty days, never mind 100. does anyone pay attention tot this stuff anymore - it is all just an never ending round of shit posting on twitter - and not achieving anything but fucking up the environment and destroying the scientific and educational establishment.

>fucking up the environment
fuck off, go hug a tree faggot.

Pretty much all the countries in Latin America turned out to be shitholes
Anglos are much better at colonizing- look at U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

I still can't believe idiots like you bought the republican party/russian lies. But here we are - the most corrupt, dishonest human being (possibly) to be the President is in place...

con artist, rapist, thief, fraudster, tax dodger, liar, ignorant and uncaring, incompetent and unfit. But the vote fixing worked.

and you fell for the bullshit.

>butthurt athiest

IQ isn't everything faggot. people with higher IQs are often really stuck up about their IQ. fuck off

when you run out of fresh air you might want to plant a few yourself. When you find your food is less nutritious because of the rise in CO2 (fact look it up) you might want to revise your ideas about better plant growth. when your water is foul and undrinkable, you might come to your senses. when you are dying from cancer because of the use of previously regulated poisons that are now being deregulated, you can keep sucking Trump's cock.

>ignorant ill educated morally stunted supernaturalist.

and people with low IQs are often really defensive about it and use a small vocabulary, often including simple swear words to express themselves.

dumb ass frenchy postmodernist

Oh WoW u MSusT havE A ReAlLy hIgh Iq der BuDdY

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/09/13/food-nutrients-carbon-dioxide-000511

wrong - just live here - not french, and certainly not postmodernist - those guys talk almost as much shit as religious people.

you're trying too hard frenchy

the english language is evolving and no one has time for fancy words that recent generations don't understand. go back to bach land faggot

Not that high - I don't think that IQ tests are really a good indicator of intelligence anyway, just how good you are at some puzzles - so I got 148, but I can't play chess for shit. Got a PhD though...

oops pardon me for providing an interesting link. You could try harder.

wowo puzzles will help you get a job

>more educated
Almost every atheist I have come across these days can't even tell me the difference between the private and public sector of our government.But hey, lowering the passing grade in these public indoctrination camps surely covers up the declining intelligence of the average American eh?

>bach land
?
Germany?

Oh yeah, you are American, not good at geography...

and why do you keep calling me a bundle of sticks? Or do you mean a sort of meatloaf/meatball?

>every 20 posts by this ID are shitposts
This same faggot switches proxies and does this in every thread, it's gotta be a shill.

He unironically looks like a pig

didn't help me - I ended up self employed

lol. at least you're funny.

anecdotal evidence is worthless, you know? Also your definition of educated may not be a good one. also, honestly, your public education system appears to be fairly poor at a lot of things. this is not the fault of atheism. Creationists are likely to do far more harm - repressing science, repressing critical thinking.

wrong. nihilist do more harm

wish I was being paid, but not. However again that illustrates the typical level of argument from Americans - call names and say it is a shill. sad. very sad.

you're just young

peep your digits!

nihilists are running the american education system? when did that happen?

and how is it doing harm, by the way?

Shut up Spantard. We let stupid voters vote instead of beating them.

yeah, fifty three tomorrow... so young

lol.. you're kidding, right?

How old are you?

Why? Are you some sort of racist?

The electoral college did because they probably thought Hillary was too incompetent.

>Spain

yeah, wow, 4 numbers the same in a row, wow,

oh look a squirrel!

(what is this autist shit about numbers..)