Komugi

Guys I really fucking miss this show. It was one of the comfiest shows I've even seen and I even have a folder for it, but I'm pretty only me and three other people have seen it. The threads were even dead when it was airing.

S2 never ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOt44bTE2cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The threads were hilariously dead. Almost never reached 50 posts.
I loved all of the Nurse Witch Komugi stuff. And I have never watched the original series that the spin off is based on.

It was trash

>I have never watched the original series

Me neither, it was still my AOTS though

It was funny sometimes and sometimes it wasn't but it was ALWAYS comfy.

I saw this after it finished airing. There aren't many shows that manage to keep such a fun atmosphere. I should really watch the originals.
I also loved the style of the humor, and the songs were a plus.

The original nurse witch Komugi is fantastic.
Cute girls everywhere.

Also them Akio Watanabe designs

Original was hilarious. Never watched this new one after seeing some posts in the threads about how bad it was and how it much it changed.

Jesus fucking christ, what in the hell is this thing?

I'm all out of komugipillars so I'll just post her ass

nurse witch was fucking trash

shhh, don't wake the komuworm

I like you, you don't seem to run out of these

It's probably one of those shows that hurt more than helped being associated with an old show. They should have made it a completely original IP, it might have sold better that way and by itself, it is an okay show, but it is an insult to the fans of the original.

Some performances were pretty good, the ed was good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOt44bTE2cg

Wigger-chan was best girl.

Her gang signs made me uneasy.

AYO HOL UP

AYO YO YO

I enjoyed it too OP. All the girls were really cute.

The show needed more concerts.

>Someone actually managed to enjoy this
Wow. I'm kind of impressed. It was so bland, like a really poor copy of Precure with Komugi branding.

The series sucked because it was playing straight everything the original was making fun of.

>poor copy of Precure
but precure is boring and this wasn't

I remember it had pretty decent CG for the idol scenes. I think I stopped watching it at some point since I don't remember finishing it, maybe it was just that forgettable though.

>never watched the original
I think I made the mistake of watching the original when it was airing and it pretty much ruined the show for me. The original is definitely more enjoyable and you obviously can't help but compare them after you watch it.

I should have clarified when I said original. I am talking about Soul Taker.
I watched the original Nurse Witch Komugi OVAs and I enjoyed them a bunch.

I miss old Komugi

I miss this show too, OP