Redpill me on God. What’s he doing and why?

Redpill me on God. What’s he doing and why?

God is like a super AI programmed only to accumulate the power necessary to maintain heaven.

We humans are trail balloons.

WE WUZ SKY KANGS

>What’s he doing and why?
Nothing because he ain't real.

This is an idea I had myself. Heaven is a literal place where all living creatures are resurrected by supercomputers descended from our technology.

Idk, but God hates fags, so... that should tell you enough to praise Him.

Hes doing nothing, because this is a test, and we are failing it.

Keep your stupid atheism to yourself, no one cares

Read you KJV Bible

The human soul has the potential to be truely perfect like god, but is incomplete. We need the essence/love of god and the experiences of this world to fill it so that we can return to him. We must do this before we die and are rendered unsaveble.
Not all souls are equal though. Some people are as virtuous as saints. Some are average, and thats okay. Many are tranny faggot pedo idol-worshipering nigger jews, and nobody wants to spend eternity with them. He only wants the ones that have the potential to be perfect, like he is. Ones who truely know the difference between good and evil, but still strive for good for it's own sake. People who arent just animals, or just sentient carbon chemicals. He wants to, by allowing the possibility of conflict and testing (most of which humans bring upon themselves), sort the souls. Like how a plague culls the weak of a population but leaves the immune. Every single thing, system, or force is meant to test or temp mankind.
He wants the best for us all, hopes for us, wants to help if we are willing to ask, and puts up with all our shit and disappointments, and forgive us if we truely ask for it. Like a good father should.
Tldr: human existence is god allowing good people to separate themselves from insufferable faggots, with plans that the good people onced returned to him can become more like him ie perfect and pure

>separate good people from insufferable faggots
>which he also made
>and is perfect

no problem with deism but why do you christcucks fall back on your own flawed teachings that your top scholars pointed out centuries ago as some kind of proof?

I think you might be a useful idiot.

>Redpill me on God.
Which one? Tousands of gods.

>What’s he doing and why?
It is only you who makes him up. What are you doing and why?

Are fedoras still fashionable in Russia?

Don't worry, that DOOS BULT Christfag will soon show up and teach you all about his Semitic cult.

>Jesus curses shit
>muh god never curses men, muh god's blessing do wonders

>Something out of nothing
...reminds me of something
>0=>1
...because everything is possible, when you assume something that's isn't true. Therefore gods must exist.

WE CAN'T KNOW WHAT GOD IS DOING WE NOT SMART ENOUGH!

>Redpill me on God.
He took the blue pill, because he wanted to be food for human babies.

>Keep your stupid atheism to yourself, no one cares
OP is not ready for the godpill. Okay, OP, God is a real dude who lives on an invisible planet in a galaxy far, far away. Right now he's probably busy creating more creations and having the time of his life doing so. Happy?

Sweetie...