Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk.

Because of you immature fucks, good posters are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1lEM__Bb3w
youtube.com/watch?v=FIbfpYhP-QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>creates thread to hate on the shitty board quality
>board quality is even shittier now thanks to this thread
look, if you're angry about Sup Forums, go to wizchan or 420chan - plenty of more mature imageboards

Go fuck yourself. Autism is the very reason we run the memes now.

>real talk
>I blame all the autistic posters
wow i think i found just the site for you:
reddit.com

Stop being a pussy op.
If you can't handle simple shit storms gtfo.

>Posts with a meme flag.
>Tells other people that Sup Forums is bad.

The fucking irony.

seems more your speed.

Sneed

Ooooh!

Aaahh!

>I no longer give a damn
but you care enough to post this garbage thread fucking faggot

Go fuck yourself.

BLACKED.COM

blow it out your ass

>420chan
>more mature
hyuk hyuk

beautiful

>kekistan flag
>reddit
the irony
blow it out your ass

excellent mass-reply and historical reference, good sir. i tip my fedora to you

Maybe we're all just way smarter than you, and it seems like autism because you're dumb?

Not for OP, but the replies are just fucking encapsulated R*ddit manchild fedora autism.
I defended Sup Forums years ago, but look at them now.

Holy shit.

Sup Forums is for newfags, everyone knows this

All the oldfags left a long time ago, it's completely shit now
Only come for happenings

They know not that autism makes us impervious to ridicule. Which has been their only weapon since the decided to suck Sal Alinsky's corpse off 24/7.

go shittalk somewhere else newfag

kek
dont even have autism desu

come at me frog

Where did they go? Infinitechan? Real life?

Mods just need to filter "Reddit" and "Cuck" and the shitposters will be out of material

is this what highly concentrated american retardation looks like?

oh look it's another "muh old Sup Forums" episode go fuck yourself OP

Go back to Sup Forums you troll..

Reported for spam

Sup Forums is an autistic forum. You can leave at anytime, but not really because you are here forever.

Feel free to go back to plebbit anytime, faggot. It's bad because you idiots bump shills and bait like no tomorrow.

>t. yuroshit
blow it out your ass

If you post about why you think things are shit you should say WHY they are shit my man.
Just being angry about shitposting on Sup Forums is like being angry about Chinese people while visiting China.

I blame the Germans and Canadians for ruining everything

This. Also, quads confirm

>blame all the autistic posters
I bait the meme flags and the stale pastas
you made me answer, though
4/10

quads have spoken

no but really, shitposting is the only good thing about this place. Dumb normies on here turning memes into their political agenda need to off themselves

I blame muslims (not the people, nor their skin color, intellect, just their religion).

Back in the days we had a love parade in berlin. Nowadays you struggle looking like a not-nazi when you don't eat kebab.

Only made possible by religion and oppressive media.

>this board
>i blame
>circlejerk
>you
>good posters
>your
>you're
>your
>i'd
>this entire site
>manchildren
>I
>you'll
>I
>lol i don't care
ask me how i know you're a newfaggot

Ja

Enjoy your own muslim Inquisition.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1lEM__Bb3w

if you don't like our way of seeing thing theen fuck off

tits or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=FIbfpYhP-QU

>1 post by this faggot

we need more bans

this

You're only angry because, like the rest of us, you can't leave.
Remember, you're here forever.

This is my sentiment now. Likely wrapping up my time spent here this weekend. I have managed over many years on the internet to know when its time to leave a particular forum or community and I think that time is soon. That being said, when I originally came here and for some time I gathered some extremely good red-pills and conversed with some pretty good anons. At this point, there's enough sound material in the archives to red-pill anyone whose truly looking... Now, its just becoming noise.

actual fucking idiot

>this thread still up
bumpe

homerre

Sup Forums became too popular. at least 40% normie posters that larp as beeing redpilled. Anyone that has viable information to share doesn't even bother coming here anymore

Ha.Ha.Ha. I see you're trying to block me. Fine. What's your styoile?

Ogay, real dalk :DDD Dis board is a never-ending loller goaster stuck on de bath from being moderately fugg to overwhelmingly fugg xD and frangly, I blame all de audisdic abine bosters for durning de place into a gancerous cirglejerk :DDDDD avadarfugging namefags, en salty reportfagging grauts who police the sub like watchdogs. XD

Begause of u dree groups, good bosters like de benin poster r bossibly gone for good :DDDD I don't mind a lidle es here and there, but with ur irrational gildish behaviors en ur lag of moderation, ur de unly ones who r ruining de board for de gurrent bosters and future bosters.

I'd tell u to sort ur shid or fugg off :DDDDD but who am I gidding, dis entire side is a haven for mengildren en I gnow dat ulll jus dubl down on ur gancerous behavior afdr u read dis bost.

I only wanted to share my bepis with you guyze, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn. Fugg :DDDDDD

did you get banned? i saw a bunch of your posts disappear earlier

ITT: Ass blow-outs galore.

nope just a warning, wasnt even for ghibli posting, it was for cirno posting which I dont even do often.
mods are such silly billies

be careful we don't wanna lose you

>

nah I wont be leaving anytime soon, I love you guys too kuch and there's nothing the mods can do about it.

secret

the side scrolling beat em up that feature amphibians of Sup Forums

>tunisia

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

I'll marathon through your book next time I drop a deuce, later OP.

you see these numbers, OP?

>kekistan flag

>>>/reddit/

after he got his message across, learn to read.

>kek cuck

AYO HOL UP. DIS BOARD BE A MUHFUGGIN BIG ASS HOOPD BEIN ON DAT BLOCK FROM THA PROJEX TO DA EVEN WURSE PROJEX N SHEEIT CUZ ALL U LAME ASS WITEBOIS BE POSTIN TURNIN INTA SOME GAY ASS SHIT.

CUZ U BE VIRGIN ASS WYTEBOIS ALL DA TRILL ASS NIGGAS BE GONE . I AINT EEN CUR BOUT NO HONKIE POSTIN OVA DEYAH BUT WIT DEMS CRACKA ASS FRONTN N SHEEIT U BE FUKIN DAT SHIT UP FO MY DAWGS N SUM SHEEIT, SON.

YO SO I WUZ BE SAYIN AY FUK OFF PUNK BUT SHEEIT I MITE JUST BE WASTIN TIME ON YOU GROWN ASS BABY MENS N SHEEIT CUZ YALL AINT NEVA STOP FRONTIN

IM JUST SAYIN THO AN YALL CAN FUCK OFF CUZ I AINT EEN CUR NO MO

>tunisian flag

when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her
wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

Politics?
More like..

Loli tits!

good thread

This board has always been a containment board, if you dont like it gtfo

This is absolutely correct desu~

Politics?
more like Reddit Spics!

The only real response this user gets besides fu is something like: "oh there is a problem, why don't you run away from it? :)"

Cowards I say, COWARDS

Lol so you're a virgin for no reason?

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>americuck

lol
oh no you called me a virgin
now i'm really hurt feelings and i will go rape someone
just because you said that
it'll be a violent rape, too

>kekistan flag

what are proxies

le bumpe

bippity bippity Sup Forums is /his/ property

>be tunisian
>be poor
>accomplish nothing
>most the world doesn't even know your shithole exists
>rejects of the maghreb
the only thing you got going for you is at least you hate israel, but i'm sure if you weren't poor you wouldn't care about them, just like the rest of the civilized world
>what are proxies
supposed to be banned