AYY LMAO DISCLOSURE HAPPENING!!!!??!?

"As a result of his position managing the DOD program for almost a decade, Lue said “I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.”

In short, less that two weeks after leaving the Pentagon, Luis Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are a real; they exist, and they have been officially documented. Can anyone argue with this fact now, given where this man comes from and what he knows?

A former high ranking DOD official - who only left his position last week - has confirmed that an official UFO Program exists, answering a question so many have debated and speculated about for decades.

It is very important to understand that Lue does not speak for the DOD, since he is no longer employed there; he speaks independently as part of the TTS Academy.

Lue also stated: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.” And even more significant: “We are inviting our Government colleagues and friends in Defense to participate regularly with their own findings.”"

IS IT HAPPENING OR NOT
WILL WE FINALLY SEE ALIEN DISCLOSURE IN OUR LIFETIMES???

What is the podesta connection????

LINK:

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_us_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-gr-A4ebLeE
youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_us_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874
beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2017/07/illuminati-sacrifice-was-linkin-parks-chester-bennington-the-son-of-john-podesta-2475165.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is JOHN SKIPPY PODESTA PUSHING THISS????

>Owns pizza shop, distributes humans, particularly children humans to high ranking democrats.
>Discloses aliens at the time in human history where we have internet etc.

Where did we go wrong?

The Canadian Defense minister had openly stated there are many races of aliens that exist. It was on RT surprisingly.

Russia has always agreed on the Blue Bleam initiative, which western elite have been pushing on the agenda for decades.

this. No one ever cared and acted like he was crazy

He is a gnostic occultist who believes the archons/ascended masters live on planets in our solar system. Also taking heat off of Hillary at the moment.

it's a distraction. guy probably didn't have high enough clearance to get the good chinese or israeli bribes so he's got to pretend to have secret info on ayys to get paid by blink-182.

Kek-ites v. El-ites soon.

This gay kickstarter was likeva week ago and nothing fucking happened in the press confrence. Sage

Also, this is why they want our guns. Assault lasers when?

It's pretty simple, they want to reset people's image of him. I guess the only thing they think will make us forget this asshole diddled kids, is aliens.

I don't think they know how autism works.

it aint coming

he joined tom delonge's to the stars academy
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-gr-A4ebLeE

which is most likely a scam judging from how the company is set up

youtube.com/watch?v=rO-hAm4g47o

The guy literally admitted that the US navy had an encounter with an exotic aircraft. The other guy said UAP is real.

How is this not disclosure

Something very weird is happening with all the non response

1. This UFo seekers guy is obviously a shill. look at his video with the "anti gravity drone." Its clearly just a balloon which commenters have pointed out.

he is obviously faking "envounters" also.

2. One of the main things about gradual disclosure is PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY

This is why the deep state gets figures like "tom delonge" to carry the burden. In case the govt needs to deny anything they have the freedom to.

ayys dont exist moron

The government actually funded a lot of the area 51 if alien conspiracy stuff. It brings wacky ufo enthusiasts out from under their rocks. Their craziness makes most people dismiss it immediately, so they never give the notion that secret (non alien) stuff is going on there. It's a great way to hide things out in the open. Most believers in this stuff don't know they're being played.

Maybe you're fucking wrong? Maybe pizzgate is bullshit? Ever think of that shitstain?

>How is this not disclosure

unless i see trump shaking hands with ET i won't believe it. NOBODY is going to believe actual aliens exist until they SEE THEM.

exotic aircraft doesnt mean that its actual aliens
maybe its just some modern day cpt nemo nautilus type of shit
the proof needs to be more substaintial than a video of an unidentified flying object, even if its in hd lol

I didn't know Greece was still a country.

I'm open to the idea of aliens, but how the fuck would they even get here? People underestimate just how gigantic space is.

>trusting a leaf

UFOseeker got btfo in the comment section by people who actually know banking, finance, start up investemtns and the fact that Tom Delonge has in no way been opaque about his business being in debt and needing funding to maintain viability.

i dont know shit anyway
im merely trying to contribute to the thread

id love me some disclosure

>podesta emails talk of space war
>goverment creates space marines
>trillions of dollars missing
>people still think nothing is happening

I've heard for years this was their ace in the hole. Ayys are supposed to come down and bring le peace when these shit hits the fan. Probably the pedo masters, desu senpai baka.

only time will tell if the shit is legit

Yeah, Pablo, Muhammad, and Chang. And they're all illegal, deport their asses. Oh wait, it's Canada, of course they won't.

>confirmed that UFOs are real
>confirmed that unidentified flying objects are real
>confirmed that there are things that appear to be flying in the sky of an unknown origin
defs aliums u guise

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_us_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

They are real, they are the demons of the sky. The fallen angels.

your debt still exists, you greek fuck

>UFOs are real
And they were sent by the Kremlin

delonge's in it for the money, he's a name (shit singer)

this has been a retarded meme for decades to prevent people from exercising their own agency.
>alieums will come save you so don't worry about the world being devoured from the inside by jewish necromancers aliems will make everything better
nobody is coming to save you.
nobody is coming to save us.
Your choices matter.

Theres a documentary on netflix called unacknowledged which is about aliens and the government's run away black ops programs

I used to believe in aliens but now i KNOW they exist and there is a serious government attempt to supress, discredit and sabotage people and evidence

Not that it matters, because knowing of the existence of a conspiracy doesn't really do anythinf for you

>dude ayy lmaos
>2017

the US NAVY has had intel of the ayyys for decades now. See majestic 12

Omfg it's blue beam!
Get the popcorn and enjoy the sky show!

I was the biggest skeptic of UFOs, until I saw one up close with two other random strangers on the street.
Scariest encounter of my life. Never understood why a lot of close encounter people reported a feeling of intense dread, but now I know.
There is nothing at all you could do to protect yourself if {{{they}}} wanted to come after you, no one to protect you.

>he's only in it for the money!
>which is why he's been operating a business dealing with this kind of thing at a net loss for 15 years instead of continuing to go on global tours with one of the most famous rock bands in the
world
yeah ok.

i dont know
beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2017/07/illuminati-sacrifice-was-linkin-parks-chester-bennington-the-son-of-john-podesta-2475165.html
digits decide if true

His Brother Mike makes alien beats with Dr.Dre

>to slide focus off him and the pedo elite

To be fair if Aliens were to contact us which country should be first to speak?

I nominate the Dutch

Watched it live, thread was moved to /bant/, Sup Forums never talked about it again or cared

>The DOD letting high ranking blabbing about potential sensitive issue independantly
Either they know he is trying to scam people, or they commissioned him to do it or the UFO Program is worthless

>beliefs change anything for anybody
Nah people do what they want. If it wasn't aliens it would be something else. Maybe carbon credits or Hillary or banning guns. Beliefs in a savior are just another word for faith that things will be fine because people are too busy trying to survive but have a sense of being a part of a higher order. If everybody lost their beliefs tomorrow nothing would change.

>this is like saying white people are evil... Don't apply religious zeal to everything

Is this response not bizarre ???

not sure at all, also nice get kek
I saw aliens once, the grey kind. They run away if you just pray to Jesus.

Huh oh, here comes the (((aliens))).

If dig its the Hue's get it

Ayyy aliums

true but I don't buy that Tom Delonge is some kind of financial fraudster trying to cash in on a craze that reached it's peak like 20 years ago, especially when he has basically a license to print money with a famous band that he cofounded. So if this does turn out to be a load of bullshit I think Delonge is getting played as much as anybody.

For fucks sake Germany

Why did you roll ?

True.

Gasp

>Delong money machine

Nobody listens to 182 anymore except 41 year old youth ministers with frosted tips

Is it just me or does this give others hope of secret Nazis in Antarctica?

Savage

That sagittal crest.

Why? We're not that friendly and pretty straightforward, might hurt their feefee's

So that's what Obama told trump in the room

its true, no one even questioned the fact that he was saying such things in an interview

And it's happened once again
I'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
Sees through the master plan

nice digits but no, he's surely a pederast. 8 year olds dude

ayys like the leafs who would of thought eh

UFO's are nothing more than man made aircraft from black budget programs. Skippy is doing this to expose our secret technology to Russia and China because he hates America.

doesn't really matter what your opinion on the band is. Fact is they just finished touring last month and made 10s of millions of dollars. Why the fuck would Delonge choose to scam people with talks of Ayy disclosure when he could be a part of that? It's such a retarded accusation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

Fair enough.
The Danish?
The Norwegians?
Who do you pick?

I'll go for...........
Trinidad.

I think someone probably got a hold of alien data and they're pressuring governments to disclose or they will. Itz habbenen bois

well it's about damn time, I wanna ride in muh saucer biatch!

you should invest dude

Ufo doesnt mean alien spaceship you fkin retards.

SAGE

real Bluebeam is when a fake Virgin Mary comes down and tells erryone to yield unto Roman power

The grey alien is us (humanity) in the future. If you can't see that, you're not paying attention. Not only is technology evolving a rapid pace but so are humans, that's what we're going to look like 1000's of years from now.

why? If he's going to release it's going to go public. We get the info regardless. Why would I take the risk?

Iceland

It should be the aussies.
>fuck off we're full

These aliens sound like douche bags.
If the rumors are true, and they hang out with the
'elite' I don't want to meet them.

Podesta is an alien enthusiast...so is Hillary

Aliens are not real. Stop believing in childish fantasy shit.

too true. You could slide a nuclear war between india and china into irrelevance by producing high level evidence of the existence of ayylmaos.

If this post ends in repeating numbers, the existence of extraterrestrial life will be confirmed to the masses this year.

>This all happen when shooting stars are expected to pass through the debris of Halley's Comet

What if they are ayy ships?

>UFOs are a real

>see object in the sky
>"what's that?"
>"dunno"
yeah? sometimes objects can't be identified. Sometimes those objects are flying. Anyone know what UFO stands for?

U srs dude? Literally fish niggers

Agreed.
>tfw when they hand over their pissed mate to get probed

At least theyre white i guess

the dutch are the prime specimens of humanity

They're setting us up. Isn't it obvious? Gotta prep that public consciousness.

Daily reminder that just because "UFOs are real and have been documented" doesn't mean they are extraterrestrial.

will this board encompass exopolitics in case of "hello, I'm ayy lmao"?

This is them signalling the narrative amongst one another. Project blue beam is a go.
>ww3 happening soon
>we brutalize each other for a few years
>fake ayylmaos invade (hi tech aircraft+projections on the sky)
>band together to fight "invaders"
>80% humanity annihilated
>remaining 20% form new world government and new world order
>ruling elites all survive
>end game achieved

I think we lost my dudes