Brit/pol/ Slaves to MOLOCH edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YSgpU70MZno&ab_channel=FireballDragon
youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8
twitter.com/labourlewis/status/921370707753361409
youtube.com/watch?v=JaZHr9Gp5tU
youtube.com/watch?v=xE_sFx5uQfE
youtu.be/gE3B0XwF3tg
youtube.com/watch?v=30w8DyEJ__0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for cuckoldry

Why don't you guys post good news stories

Purple surge in Cymru when?

Anyone else feel the urge to leave the country for a bit lads?
I've never left Britain on holiday or anything, just scared out there is somehow worse than it is here.
Or maybe I'm scared it's better out there and I won't want to come back.

There is no good news in this country.
The news reflect the state of the nation - a slow and agonised death rattle as its guts are pulled out slowly and replaced with shit.

Post your guns/gun collections, brit/pol/

I'll start. Pic related is my raifu.

same want to go to ascension island

PBUH

Black pill faggotry is for defeatist cuckolds.
Turn your frown upside down.

muh guns le 56% xdxdxd muh freedom fries based daddy joo

I'll have you know I'm the most handsome mongrel you'll ever meet

Do you mind posting that here?

but anal god still alive and rule, Pepe

Do I put my uni as "Last educational establishment" on a job application even though I dropped out, or do I put the last place I actually "graduated" from?

So Britain's still going down? But Brexit????

Quintessentially American

>pubes got so btfo by /britfeel/ he disappeared mid-thread and didn't come back

holy kek lads, my sides
HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE BAIT

Hallo.

Gib answer.

Nonce

Soon, remoancuck.

Had to mention him now he is back fucking twat

>Brit/feel/ literally does not tolerate tripcunts
>Brit/pol/ is infested with them.

....How did Brit/feel/ become a higher quality thread than our Brit/pol/?

You know what else is quintessentially American? Us ruling the world instead of you shitbreath limeys. How dose it feel knowing that your once massive, powerful, and great global empire is a pale shadow of it's former self?

Who knows. I did a year of uni then quit. I still list the fact I attended uni on my CV. But I don't hide the fact I quit when interviewing, I sell it as a benefit.

These images always make Campbell look smug and Jones look like he's peeved when in actuality Owen has just roasted the dude and Campbell is visibly seething.

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
WHY ARE OUR LEADERS SUCH FUCKING BRAINLESS CUNTS

Mate, /britfeel/ has its share of trips too.

Not that I uh, ever go there..

>67.9% European

they even talk about politics

Did you actually willingly give your DNA to a company?

I look nothing like any of these people.

Because Sup Forums is a popular board, thus it is infested with newfriends who feed the tripfags with attention.

Wish he was back, Campbell was a hero

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YSgpU70MZno&ab_channel=FireballDragon

I did

>hurr da joos are harvesting your DNA!

If you idiots did something other than blame the Jews for your problems then maybe you all wouldn't be getting raped by ragheads right now.

>authorities can stop richard spencer from entering the uk
>but they can't stop thousands of jihadists returning from syria
Just proves that Islamism is government policy.

ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=e9hKXIiaAl8

I sure do love our wonderful yoof. big up da yout innit ting blud famalams roadman BLUD.

One cannot serve Moloch and Christ

*remains in the labour party*

If you have nothing to say, you don't care about free speech.

We used to serve Christ dilligently.
I remember the church as it used to be, a place of worship.
We prayed amongst its chambers and worshipped in its gardens.
We were happy there, we were at peace.
We remember too the day that MOLOCH came.
Now we serve him.
We are slaves to Moloch.

what where you searching to find that

Fucking pikeys do that round where I am whenever fireworks start to be on sale

twitter.com/labourlewis/status/921370707753361409

>lefties now defending sexist banter

Like 2 who we always shit on a skinny self aborsed tranny and lispy mental miget who is in love with the tranny and maybe some other but they never get many (you)'s

PART

Hail Moloch!

Prep the bull.

A good start is to type "London Antisocial Behaviour" or "London Gangs" and you soon get a plethora of links and leads to stuff like this.
Or sort posts by "most recent".

Top class banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaZHr9Gp5tU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>British man
When will the Norks or China finally put our cucked continent out of its misery?

youtube.com/watch?v=xE_sFx5uQfE

I sure do love our new Diverse Britain.

>when your gender and race are ambiguous

We will all be prepping the Bull soon.
Moloch willing.

Not the point at all. I assume you use an ad-blocker right? Well you've basically just went and clicked on every single one and signed up for anything with registration.

London is a hellhole.

ITT: People you admire

Based Norks.

how can you mongs think this is real

Actually using words like:
>pham
>cuz

BASED CHAVS

THEY FIGHT YOUR WARS

SALT OF THE ERFF

why are the government such a bunch of useless wankers? and the opposition no better.

it showed inside a prison and british police are that lazy and weak it could happen

BEADY

Stalin was pretty cool tbph

Because he's black, is why.

It's London so a chavvy dressed white person will be some kind of slav

Must be pretty shit not being called Brian and not having a storm named after you

Not me though i'm a Brian

I tthink you're all a bit jelly 2bqh

The Beatles are unironically lowest common denominator shite

Whoa there, friend. Brit/pol/ is a pro-government thread of peace and satire. You may wish to partake in a different thread if you are not of like mind.

>north korea is allies with iran
>iraq is now allies with iran due to shia takeover of government, major fuckup by (((western))) powers
>america's aggression towards north korea is driven by israeli fears of norks trading nuclear tech with iran and their new alliance deepening

Brian is the ultimate cuckold name, gives an image of an old 40 year old wagie who getting cucked by his girlfriend

Thank you for volunteering this most insightful contribution, Comrade.

Teresa May is the REAL Teresa May.

The Beatles are literally for dullards mate.

Listen to real music:
youtu.be/gE3B0XwF3tg

You will be flaked to death once the day of the Nork comes.

Brian is a true white name of the British isles with no kikery

Can't have Bri-tish without Bri-an

Look into Amber Rudd's family history and connections, she's deeply embedded in banking and far left organisations. She has been selected by Theresa May to carry on the globalist agenda as next Tory leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=30w8DyEJ__0

This is fake you mong.

It's one of those "Breakout" things where you pay and have to try and break out.

I literally have no problem with gulags.

Kek'd how apt, in a weather kinda way

Not for one minute did I suspect you had a problem with gulags.

Jerrykeks out Tbh

Hey ARYANS.
My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of? I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

Seriously though, they serve a good purpose in a revolutionary societies. People like you, for example, would have to be exiled as counter-revolutionaries.