Tranny Regret

A pretty hilarious read about two dudes who were encouraged to take female hormones and have surgery who ended up regretting it and wanting to go back to being a guy. They say they wish their doctors weren't so willing to accept their decision to become a woman and instead wish someone challenged them.

thefederalist.com/2017/10/11/what-two-former-trans-men-want-you-to-know-about-all-the-lies/

you know this is actually kind of a good thing

with global overpopulation coming at the same time (historically speaking) as a near eradication of pverty and disease, we're going to need SOMETHING to drastically thin out the herd of undesirables

maybe the mass psychosis known as modern liberalism is literally a suicidal ideology minifesting itself because subcnciously the libs realize the world will be destroyed under their collective weight so their ducking out now in the most extravagant way possible

then they didnt have dysphoria.

this is typical pol propganda because you are all repressed trannies yourselves.

dont bother replying. i do hit and run posts so i dont have to listen to you apes

the window will be closed

>No true scottsman
Are you degenerates lazy or just stupid?

The reason nobody challenged them is because of all the media backed insults such a interventionist would face.
We all have to be overjoyed to welcome a chance to chop a cock or two or we are baddies

>I avoid dissenting opinions
of course you do

>did you even read Sup Forums's sticky?

>why didn't you stop me ;_;

Fuck these people, it's always someone elses fault

>you know this is actualy kind of a good thing

>too much of a pussy to face the people that challenge him
Dude just kill yourself you fucking coward

Chickenshit
I'll be laughing whilst he cuts away his meat and two veg - the strangest bit is he admits he's mad (disphoria) but still wants to mutilate himself... I suppose madness does that to you.
The doctors aren't mad, they are just cowards

Best part of the article is when they talk about a guy who didn't have enough "raw material" to have a sex change because he was encouraged to take hormone blockers during puberty so instead he just has a baby cock.

Lmao doesn't matter faggot. Rozzers are coming since you visited Sup Forums
Reported!

desu if someone handed me a gun I would probably at least point it at a trans-surgeon just to spook him desu
might pull the trigger too desu

OMG
No wonder they are so pissy

rekt

>trannies en route to becoming a statistic
pottery

>former trannies
what the fuck

>makes horribly poor decision
>regret
>tries to blame someone else
>wishes someone would have stopped them from making their stupid decision

sounds just like a women to me. I say they made the right choice.

>two mentally damaged fags discover mutilating their bodies doesn't fix their broken brains
wow, i'm shocked

the problem is that they are suiciding everyone else too with their bullshit policies

They regret it because they ugly ass bitches.

n-no! black men NEED more sissies, the whiteboi was made to be serve the negro beast's insatiable cock for boipuccini

>global overpopulation
>everyone on earth could fit in new zealand

I don't think land area is an issue but resource consumption may be in the near future.

really feel pity for them. That's also a thing. These you go girl tumblr communities are not there in the end and straiht men will just see a wired hermaphrodite looking thing. Most straight men would not like women who look like these guys. So instead of being a happy straight woman, you can end up fully isolated and unloved. No matter so many kill themselves

lol they thought they would have a free pass to live the carefree degenerate lifestyle that all their white female fag-hag friends have. Instead they're just viewed as mentally ill men with mutilated cocks and life actually got harder.
That's what happens why you try to take the easy route.

And would immediately die from lack of space

"I wish my doctor had challenged me more"

So, they basically are women, expecting the sane and logical males to call out their bullshit. To bad feminism and the left have made any challenges to their agenda a crime against humanity. No doctor in their right mind would say anything against trannies, their lives would be ruined.

This is the reality they have created for themselves, and it's hilarious watching it collapse.

true. these dudes expect walking into a surgeon's office to transform them into a gigi gorgeous lookalike, and will be desired for the first time in their life as well as showered with praise and adoration in recognition for their 'struggle'. instead they just end up busted, bitter, and more alienated from society than ever. should have spent the surgery money on therapy.

If you were dumb enough to fall for the tranny scam, you deserve to not procreate. The future of the white race shouldn't be dependent on beta cuckolds to begin with. You need strong men, not men that could be convinced to cut their own dicks off

I don't find it hilarious at all. I find it absolutely sickening an multimillion dollar industry has been built up around
the psychological abuse of vulnerable people. Convincing young people to mutilate their bodies and persuade them into taking drugs for the rest of their lives is simply dispicable. Cultural Marxism at it's finest...

They literally cut your dick and balls off and gouge out an open wound in your pelvis that you have to "dilate" with a medical instrument every day so that it won't literally heal shut. The wound fills with hair and gore and lint and you have to scoop it out. Every day you're in pain where your dick used to be and you can't fuck or cum or live a healthy normal active life. Anyone who DOESN'T regret transitioning is completely batshit insane.

That surgery should 100% be illegal. These people are lambs to the slaughter being taken advantage of by a callous medical industry that sees them as dollar signs and exploits their pain and suffering by pandering false hope and hollow empty dreams. These fucking wolves jack them full of dangerous chemicals that they need to continue to buy forever and then sell them on a barbaric, expensive, and irreversible surgery that leaves them a sexless mutilated freak who's life is completely fucking ruined.

Pity these people. If you know one try to help them.

Epic /r/Sup Forums kek sir

The only thing you can do is laugh because if you try to argue the morality or sanity behind it, you're a bigot or a transphobe. Also, for having that flag you're kind of a pussy.