What did elon musk meant by this?

what did elon musk meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGR5HP3KSBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think he meant that the rick and morty crew were at spaceX and he was having a nerd overload

english hard

Musk is secretly an Autsimo 3000 at heart and happens to love Rick and Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

It's officially the Rick and Morty twitter he's quoting.

Is Dan Harmon [OUR GUY]???

Couldn't possibly say, needs more data.

How many rockets did he sell them for a packet of szechuan sauce?

Wait, did his PR team literally thought the name of the show had the ((())) just because they saw it on twitter?

Elon Musk is the genius of our time remember? Like when he failed to have any successful projects and cost his company billions, only to receive government subsidies and date Amber Heard, the world's most famous golddigger. His name should be uttered in the same breath as people like Newton and Einstein and his legacy will live on for centuries.

Elon is a white nigger from Africa, the biggest gibs me dat ever.

this is funny but if it was on reddit it would be sad

I've never noticed the ((( ))) in that twatter before
kek

Its a coded cry for help to save Spacex from the zionists. Soon we will have a federal reserve on Mars

holy shit it's real

how is morty even considered (((jewish)))? it's just a name and many in the west have jewish names.

this happened forever ago. You don't remember when the media was freaking out over the (((echoes))) and virtue signalling celebrities put them around their names in (((solidarity)))?

Elon's a fucking brainlet normie populist who feeds off of and fuels normies.

>elonmusk: The white man would already be colonizing mars if it weren't for these money grubbing kikes keeping us trapped here

what even goes on at spacex?

Lololol it's either c&p or this person posted it in both

everyone calls themselves nerds these days

I still can't believe someone posted that unironically.

Best pasta of 2017

This trend is at least 10 years old (more or less when TBBT started).
That said, I think that Musk is conscious of (((them))), but of course he's intelligent enough to realize that he can't sperg out publicly. The same goes for Peter Thiel and some others.

musk is the physical manifestation of reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=KGR5HP3KSBk

My brother who has a feminist wife actually tried to say this to me

>Like when he failed to have any successful projects and cost his company billions, only to receive government subsidies
Cause he has a winning mentality you fuckwad shitcumstain. Elon Musk keeps going and keeps trying until he wins, which is not something the average person can do, especially at the stress levels of running two companies at once.
Would you rather have the US Government throw more money at NASA or some other government agency so they do more diversity training about TRAPS n SHIET and HIRE A MULTI KIN RAINBOW COLORED MEGADENDERED RAINBOW?!

Jews have Jewish names.

>did ... meant

kill yourself, abdul.

Gonna go out on a real branch here, Morty, and say probably something that had absolutely FUCK ALL to do with politics.

Morty is a Jew obviously. Rick is goyim.

yeah, like daniel and david.

What a douche

Where did you copy and paste this from

NO ELON YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE DARK SIDE!

I doubt that was ever posted unironically. I've actually read Fathers and Sons, and there is no way you Wubba Lubba Dub Dub is a reference. It's nonsense.