You do realize that russia is evil and is not our ally, right?

I'm a conservative american who hates nigs, spics, gooks and kikes, fags as much as the next man. But, I know that russia is a disgusting nation who will ALWAYS be an enemy to america. They're the shills posting blacked shit everyday. They want to divide and conquer the world and bring back communism. I don't care that they're white - FUCK RUSSIA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MgBGDhSCisc
youtu.be/0Bx2sSP9Rbs
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4
youtube.com/watch?v=qV84MJi6u_M
youtu.be/PnchjlC7n_Y
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22692778
fireeye.com/content/dam/fireeye-www/services/pdfs/mandiant-apt1-report.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-cyberespionage/special-report-in-cyberspy-vs-cyberspy-china-has-the-edge-idUSTRE73D24220110414?pageNumber=1
nartv.org/mirror/ghostnet.pdf
wired.com/2010/01/operation-aurora/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082402318.html
reuters.com/article/china-google/google-china-hackers-stole-source-code-researcher-idUSN0325873820100303
justice.gov/opa/pr/us-charges-five-chinese-military-hackers-cyber-espionage-against-us-corporations-and-labor
reuters.com/article/us-cybersecurity-usa/millions-more-americans-hit-by-government-personnel-data-hack-idUSKCN0PJ2M420150709
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not embracing Pan-Whitism

You're fucking boomer-tier, m8.

I'm all for an all white europe. But, i'm not naive enough to think putin is our guy.
PS what american says m8?!?!

Read the book Red Notice. It's about a period in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. All the major industries were owned by the government - so what to do with them now that the USSR is gone and Russia wants to become kind of capitalist?

Well, they decided to take the companies public, like American (and other countries) companies. They issued stock for all these huge companies - shipping, oil, gas, freight, etc. Then, they divided up the shares equally among the population. e.g. There's a major Russian oil company, so we'll divide it into X million shares, and every citizen gets one.

Red Notice is about the story of a young American businessman, Bill Browder, who COINCIDENTALLY, happens to be Jewish. He has a business/finance background, so he evaluates what all these big companies are worth, then runs around paying the dumb peasants a small amount for their shares. E.g. A shipping company has a value of 200 dollars a share, so Browder and friends trade peasants down at the local village a dollar's worth of Vodka for their shares in that shipping company. Only, Browder hires people to go out and do that work for him.

Anywho, the point of all this is to say that Russians aren't our real enemy. Neither are we the real enemy of the Russians. Russia has their own problems, for sure, but they were also dealt a very rough hand. We need to focus on our problems, which do not include Russia.

FUCK RUSSIA

youtu.be/MgBGDhSCisc

youtu.be/0Bx2sSP9Rbs

I want to clarify, i dont hate the russian people. But their leadership are trying to foment civil unrest and division in this country, and they aren't doing it just for fun. They want us destroyed. They cannot be trusted ever.

Russia's gay digis confirm

Delete this

No Russian ever called me goyim

>I'm a conservative american
We understand you worship the Kreml, but Putin's cock is so far down your throat we can't even make out what else you're saying.

>They want to divide and conquer the world and bring back communism
how are they going to do that with an economy the size of Italy's? china is the real enemy. do you russia group CIA shills just push this so you can keep your jobs of sitting around doing jack shit?

When China becomes a big enough threat to both Russia and US is when you will see US-Russia allying with each other, until then... Cold War chess games

Both russia and the US are governed by fake-conservative kikes, putin and trump are stooges

That's because you fucks want them destroyed. You reap what you sow, you fucking amerimongrel dindu.

Whoa, i totally agree that china is a serious threat and enemy. But russia will be working with them hand in hand. And while they are cash poor, they have a large military and lots of weapons. I'm only mentioning russia because of brain dead fags like you who think just because they're white, they must be an ally. Make no mistake russia is an enemy.

Shit LARP. You aren't any of those things, or else you'd understand the common conservative opinion that DUH Russia hates us and is actively wanting to thwart us at every step, but if they want to help remove ISIS and share the blood and treasure necessary to do so, we can allow that for mutual gain.

Don't try to mock ideology you don't understand

OY VEY GOYIM FEAR THE RUSSKI

And you're a warmongerer who's an enemy to white people. We get it.
whitegenocideproject.com/wikileaks-us-gov-is-trying-to-brainwash-estonians-about-the-benefits-of-diversity-and-multicultural-society/

Kinda like Jews?

Russia is the white man's only hope. They're the only country that isn't too cucked to conquer and colonize.

Globalist cucks as usual.
also:
>americans
>white
>slavs
>white

We won't reap anything negative if we don't allow it ourselves. I'm sure you can't fathom this concept, but when you're the greatest nation on earth, the only things that can hurt truly hurt you, are things that you allow to happen. In finland, you're powerless no matter what. Fuck off.

Half of Americans are white. We don't blend into half niggers like tolerant Europe and Brazil.

Go ruskkis

that's true but there's nothing you can do about it, Putin is simply providing a spark, but fire will be lit sooner or later
it's your own fault you degraded your society and diluted your homogenity to such a level
you can't expect your geopolitical opponents to not exploit that

Be Russia
>Have 2 million abortions yearly biggest in Europe
>Biggest Alcohol and drug consumption in world
>1,5 million Hiv cases and growing fast, making it highest in Europe
>52% divorce rate
>Africa tier homicide rate
>Only 40% Christian rest atheist or muslim and it only recently became 40% was much lower.
>Be 10% muslim and increasing fast and have open borders with muslim central asia
>Have 8000 mosques and building them fast
>Invade white Christian Ukraine and Georgia
>Support Chinese, North Korea and all non white nations and be brainwashed by anti-western communist propaganda
>Be reason that communism exists and that Eastern Europe got invaded for 50 years with communism and has ugly commie blocks.
>Communist party still gets 12 million votes.
>Not even look European with Strange male box looking heads, yellowish skin like Chinese and Baby faces
>Can't drive (dash cams)
>Can't speak English and act like 3rd worlders on CS GO and DOTO
>Be praised as some moral defender
Feels good

his is how every single one of them acts on CS GO and DOTO. They are Not even human
youtube.com/watch?v=HLOsAY0ayY4

Russia is Very moral saving west from degeneracy!

youtube.com/watch?v=qV84MJi6u_M

>brainlet thinks this shit matters

>Russia is the white man's only hope.
They're fucking mongrels. If they're the white mans only hope then we are doomed.

>ITT amerimut's unironically call other people non-whites
im laffin

Look at us! We white man now!

Russia is out for its own interests and therefore a rational actor. America acts either for the Jews, moneyed interests or because they believe their own bullshit so they're pretty much batshit insane.. Therefore, Russia is preferable.

Did you expect Germany to become the good guys again after a century of getting jewed up the ass? You make me laugh.

Having an irrational fear of Russia is a clear sign of being either a shill or of boomer-tier brainwash. Real enemy of America is its own deep state and globalist congolmerate of corporations and neoliberal/neocon career politicians, who use countrys economy and manpower for their own private gain at populations expense. Having said that, same goes for Russia, if you do your research beyond the legacy media shilling the evil Kremlin boogeyman myth.

You have the brain of a child.

I say, defeat our domestic enemies without help from our international ones. We can destroy the jews without mova russia

youtu.be/PnchjlC7n_Y

As soon as someone calls something "evil", you know they don't have a single fucking real thing to say.

*finances muzzie terrorists*
*allies with the No1 terror sponsor in the world*
*invades yugoslavia*
*ovethrows any democratically elected south american goverment they feel like*
*invades afghanistan*
*invades iraq*
*destroys lybia*
*attempts to destroy syria*
*houses the enitre kike globalist elite*
*has over 80plus foreign military bases*
*installs kill switches on electric grids of their allies*
*attempts to start another war . this time NK*

>HHURRRRR DURRRRR MAHH RAAAAAASHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
zioconvercacuck boomer faggot pls

You do realize that the Cold War is over and Call of Duty is fiction, right?
Russia hasn't done anything the United States hasn't.

i mean that china is currently (for the last 20 years) the biggest cyber threat. just look at what they are accused of vs what russia is accused of. this isn't even considering what the nork's do as a chinese proxy

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-22692778

fireeye.com/content/dam/fireeye-www/services/pdfs/mandiant-apt1-report.pdf

reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-cyberespionage/special-report-in-cyberspy-vs-cyberspy-china-has-the-edge-idUSTRE73D24220110414?pageNumber=1

nartv.org/mirror/ghostnet.pdf

wired.com/2010/01/operation-aurora/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/24/AR2005082402318.html

reuters.com/article/china-google/google-china-hackers-stole-source-code-researcher-idUSN0325873820100303

justice.gov/opa/pr/us-charges-five-chinese-military-hackers-cyber-espionage-against-us-corporations-and-labor

reuters.com/article/us-cybersecurity-usa/millions-more-americans-hit-by-government-personnel-data-hack-idUSKCN0PJ2M420150709

I think our deepstate works with russia. They're all old comrades, in the wilderness for a long time, but waiting for the chance to implement communism when the time is right.

>Real enemy of America is its own deep state and globalist congolmerate of corporations and neoliberal/neocon career politicians
MILLION TIMES THIS

oh wow the enemy of the united states is the deepest part of the united states fuck off Pyccкий

We behave less evily than Russia. Count the illegal wars, coups, threats, and other interventions in just the last ten years and tell me who looks worse.

Russia isn't communist.

Eh, that's ideal but do you see that happening in a realistic timeframe? Like, in Germany I can see the AfD take power in the East (formerly and legally still central Germany) but what then? If we start deporting the Nigs and Turks all the Jews news will just playing clips of that with some Schindler's List violin music mixed in and middle America will be out to bomb Nazis again in no time. So I'm all for Russia bloodying the US army in the Middle East, hell I wouldn't mind if the USA gets drawn into a meatgrinder in Iran just to weaken the military beyond repair. No offense to you guys.

>and bring back communism
You are stuck in a parallel universe my friend

Our relationships could be beneficial if nato would stop pushing right to our borders and building anti-missile systems and radars near us.

Also it's kinda hard to forgive you siding with muslims and bombing Christians and Yugoslavia.

prehistoric russians on the pic related.

I don't recall gulags, mass murder and starvation here? Do you? They were promised a utopia, this is what they ended up with ....

I can't forgive America for siding with muslims and bombing Christians and Yugoslavia.

> hurr Russians are subhuman dur

>and he will continue to slurp on Russian active measures propaganda follow Drudge Alex Jones Tucker Carlson Roger Stone blame Jews and focus on hating blacks and Mexicans leaping about an ethno state while sucking the cock of Putins deranged orange bitch and his faggot useful idiot Richard Spencer

You already lost the Dugin cock is lodged deep in the neural cavity and try as you may you will never remove it

"Evil"
>attributing emotional moralizing to intl politics

He's acting in the interests of his country. If only we were so lucky.

That was when Russia was zog. Now we're zog and look what's happening.

>PS what american says m8?!?!
>being this new

You must lurk for 2 yrs. No excuses. No exceptions.

You are NOT a Conservative if you HATE any defined groups. True Conservatives do not divide other humans into tribes. You may dislike the behaviours of certain individuals within groups but to then become a bigotted hateful racist makes YOU , as an individual, a disgusting person no matter what your race, religion or affiliations are. Had to say it.

Neither are we, but much of our ruling class would prefer it. And russia is the same. You people are so fucking twisted. I want a white ethnostate as much as everyone else, but russia isn't an ally. Anyone who thinks so hasnt studied history.

I don't like acting like a eurofag.

I wasn't born this way. I've grown up in queens ny, among them. Knowing them, observing them brought me to this conclusion. Walk in my shoes and you'll learn to hate too, you fucking maplecuck.

>newfag still Pay your dues, nigger

>newfag still posting
Pay your dues, nigger

it's starting to become clear that Russia easily manipulated and controlled our government from 2009-2016

That's (((neoconservatism))), boy.

>boomers
Viet Cong didn't kill enough

You have been divide and conquered and made to hate your fellow citizen and view them as the number one problem and enemy. You are brain cucked you are set up to attack blacks minorities jews regular conservatives and democrats

>You do realize that russia is evil and is not our ally, right?
not yours no, but ours
in any case you're american, you have lost your right to talk about evil

Wouldn't the best way to end that racial tension to stop mass importing people?

They are already 52% white meaning the others are already citizens who you can't do anything about and you can't just stop migration altogether. The only option is to just accept it and deal with it and have more children yourselfs

I've been on the front lines of extreme liberalism. I've witnessed it first hand, in my schools, in my work, all over my city. I know what it looks, smells and tastes like. And i hate it and its army.

So in other words the white man should just go quietly into the night?

>Well, they decided to take the companies public, like American (and other countries) companies. They issued stock for all these huge companies - shipping, oil, gas, freight, etc. Then, they divided up the shares equally among the population. e.g. There's a major Russian oil company, so we'll divide it into X million shares, and every citizen gets one.
...Shit, that almost sounds like a valid form of government.

Deep state to USA is what a parasite is to a host. But sure, keep telling yourself that Shillary and McCain have your best interests at heart.