Me on the right

me on the right

*Silent Hill music starts playing*

Tfw she'll never sit on your face. :(

>it's another "let's deprive words of their meaning" episode by lefties

just kill me already

I thank Sup Forums and Sup Forums for spamming this, I have lost 30 pounds I don't want to be associated with those fags.

That's exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw this pic. Reminds me of those mannequins from SH2 - except fat and disgusting.

Don't you mean "redefining beauty"? :*)

Heyyy, that looks familiar...

Leftists don't realise that words change by their own accord, it depends solely on the population's use of them. By forcing a change you just make the population angry and they will never adopt your meaning.
They should have released many novels that used the word in a different context and then maybe it would have had an effect.

i bet your farts smells like heaven

He probably can't even fart, the fat traps the gas and it does constant microfarts when it finds pockets of air in the skin. Once the farts have accumulated then they will be released simultaneously in a big explosive wet hell of a fart.

LOLd

>lets get really fat women to stand in positions so that they're obscured by their inhumanely massive flabs of lard, making them look like some grotesque monster only up from your worst nightmares, then say it will make you realize how being fat is beautiful too

That shit looks straight out of Silent Hill, god damn

lol its an amy shcumer thread

>magazine is literally called "cosmopolitan"

The one worse thing would be if it were called "communist". But we have Salon for that.

System Shock got another sequel?

Looks like my balls in the morning

I believe the exact phenomenon was portrayed on Futurama when Bender became a human. He died of a heart attack from being too fat, but everyone thought he was still alive cuz he was farting

Damn it there goes my Sunday as i now have to play SH2.

funni