ITT: Second OP/ED was shit

Pic very much related.

Not only was Cagayake Girls far far superior to any of the OPs that followed, but Don't Say Lazy was better than Listen and No Thank You!

Cagayake girls best op, no thank you! best ed.

The ED contest is admittedly far closer than the OP contest. Cagayake Girls is just so much better than the other two (I can't even remember their names because I never downloaded them).

Oh god totally agreed with the openings.

I liked the other two though, but cagayake girls is the best.

>not liking Go! Go! Maniac
Shit taste in here.

Go! Go! Maniac! was fine and I warmed to it over time, but I never liked Utauyo!! Miracle. It was the only K-ON! OP or ED that I regularly skipped.

I think what ruined both GGM and UM as OPs was that the visuals didn't gel as well with the songs as they had with Cagayake Girls. Although Utauyo!! Miracle was never a great song to begin with. There was no flow to it.

Miracle>Cagayake>Maniac

>not liking all the keion music equally
>not listening to them while doing anything that might be a bore

I want plebs to leave.

Bro I just listened to the keions for an entire plane ride.

THEN FUCKING KEEP ON LISTENING TO THEM UNTIL YOU CAN SING ALONG DURING YOUR SLEEP

Don't say lazy was literally the reason I picked up my guitar after 4 years. The first season's OP and ED were good. I binged the entire first season in one day, and I never got sick of any of them. I don't even remember the OP/ED from the second season.

Having favourites indicates to the Keoins that you have enough love for their music that you've put time and consideration into choosing which of their songs you like the best. Saying you like them all is just lazy.

FAVORITE is a word that does not exist in my vocabulary.

Don't Say Lazy sounds really good yeah, but it's a boring song to play compared to the other two. No Thank You! > Listen though.

>He doesn't have the entirety of Music History's Box

but i do.

>Although Utauyo!! Miracle was never a great song to begin with. There was no flow to it.
This. I always found it to be a very disjointed song that was a really odd choice of OP.

But we're all in agreement that Fuwa Fuwa Time is the best of the non-OP/ED songs, right?

As long as Yui is singing it.

Damn, user. I'm actually pretty envious of that. I guess I'm not dedicated enough, I just pirated it.

But what about Tenshi ni Fureta yo?

My favorites:

Fuwa Fuwa Time
U&I
Girls in Wonderland
Tenshi ni Fureta yo!

This wasn't meant to become a K-ON! thread, guys.

Not that I'm necessarily complaining though.

But the Yui-Mio duet is best.

Post a K-On! pic, discuss a K-On! OP, not hard to get confused.

Perhaps rephrasing the title, "ITT: anime with a shit second OP."

Once you post a K-ON picture it becomes a K-ON thread.

Ritsu a best

no.
fuwa fuwa time is literally Mio: the song.

Yui sings it better

Agree! Yui version of Fuwa is better.
But I prefer the Mio version of Let's go.