Another riveting episode of QUALITY Code

Another riveting episode of QUALITY Code.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/qjncon.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OQIUtiV7-Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if this actually gets good? My god.

derp

Japanese copy of Matrix with cute grills and less niggers

so far better than the original

I only read these threads because of her.

Well it can't possibly get any worse. The only way for it to go now is up.

>the unknowns are humans
>was WW3 all along

Link to previous?

This was totally Bakanaria.

I wonder if the whole thing is fake or only their perception of the world, the preview was a bit ambiguous. When Hotaru's chip was destroyed she stopped seeing blue skies and saw red instead. Guess we'll find out next ep.

So what happened at the sleep over?

The quality of this episode was so bad that I don't even know what I'm suposed to see here

>broken scope
>breaking glass sounds
are you retarded?

I thought it's a Maze Runner copy

did you forget sword girl can slash everything she see and wanted to?

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums thinks this show is good.

It's Absolute Duo tier trash.

Do you even need to ask?

They slept while holding hands

>What if this actually gets good?

No matter how good it manages to become, even if by sheer miracle, the amount of QUALITY in this show is worse than Twintails.

Such a shame too, this show had great potential and God tier girls like Hime.

>QUALITY makes a show automatically bad
implying it doesn't make this show more hilarious

It's hilariously bad.

is Maze Runner worth a watch? Or is it just angsty trash + guess-who-die-next movie?

Why can't you just openly admit you like the show? It's okay to like it, no need to say it could be so good if it wasn't for the QUALITY. It's completely irrelevant considering it'll be fixed whenever the BDs are released.

First movie is entertaining. After that it dropped the ball hard.

>Why can't you just openly admit you like the show?

I have no problems with this.

I like the show, sure. I like it, it's one of the first shows I am eager to watch as soon as I finish downloading it.

But regardless of this, it doesn't really mean it's a good show. Plus all the QUALITY doesn't help either.

Also, I liked Guilty Crown, Kabaneri, etc... so I don't really think my opinion on this matter really weighs any weight.

It's just another fun to watch trainwreck in the end.

And I enjoyed it.

She broke the chip of onii-chan so that he could see the truth and tell everyone about it while the lesbos had hot raging sex in the true world.

>The Unknowns are actually the good guys and the adults are evil
Woah

Is is true that they are re-airing episode's 1 to 6 with fixed animation and new added scenes?

Is there still hope for this show?

Wait where are you guys getting this bad-guys-are-actually-the-good-guys thing from?

And did Maihime kill Hotaru's neck chip?

So I guess the kids who got "killed" were actually saved right?

They re-aired them already, the fixes weren't that great

>fake world confirmed
>hotaru reaction to the unknown when her chip got broken
>the "adults are behind some evil plan " blatant foreshadowing in previous episodes
>no dead bodies shown
How dense are you?

>the fixes weren't that great

Well fuck. What was the point then?

Holy shit, the amount of quality in this show is crazy. It's like the studio got burn down and they had to wing it the last day or something.

Like what other anime have you seen in the past 5 year that have quality to rival this.

Psycho-Pass got rough towards the end

What, have you watch the episode? That isn't bad at all in comparison to this. You can actually see him catching the card / paper and it being thrown. If this same scene happened in this episode, you wouldn't see anything at all. The card would have just teleported.

Maihime makes it good.

That's a phone, not a card. And that user is right, near the end of psycho pass they were skipping several frames. One character actually even teleported out of his chair. But unlike Qualidea Code, Psycho Pass was only fucked for a couple episodes, so it never hit still frame problem. That one episode of Wizards Barristers was still worse than both though.

This was Twintails-tier, that's for sure.

I think it was worse than Twintails.

Nothing will ever top Twintails for QUALITY. It was a masterpiece.

Well at least it got fixed.

I guess this is 100% a dream world at this point and the people who "die" are the ones who actually wake up.

So the shitposter is making the threads now? Just like with asterisk S1

I don't know about it being a dream world. I'd rather think those chips of theirs are changing their perception of reality. Qualia and what-not. What they see as Unknowns are actually attempting to rescue them, while the fabled inland is a harvesting facility for world powers or some such nonsense. At least that would explain why going there is a "reward" for the skilled. Wouldn't you normally want to keep those in the field?

>100% a dream world
I don't think so. Hime and Hotaru don't disappear or anything after their chips were destroyed. They just see the world differently.

Except that Hime and Hotaru got rammed by a gigantic fucking combat ship instead of those capsule looking things that got the other kids

"Dying" has to be the same as waking up

Don't they capture people rather than crush them? There still hasn't been a single body.

a.pomf.cat/qjncon.webm
Hime going full Hibiki.

But she's gone

>implying she won't return in unknown form like blondie does

the animation literally melted, my sides

>rammed
Nah, they probably has already jumped away to somewhere else before the ship got there. Hotaru destroyed Kasumi's scope so that he can't follow them.

I unironically love this show

Me too. It would probably be one of my favorites of the year if not for the terrible production values.

I'm watching it because it's an original anime and I kinda am interested in seeing what the big reveal will be.
It's always fun to see what our speculation is and how it's gonna be resolved.

At least the music is pretty good.

Quality Code rocks.

Why I see so many still frame with SFX and voices played ?
Are they not finished the animations for this episode ?

I feel like I got baited into watching a /u/ show

fucking useless hag

The unknown in front of canaria is that Kosuke fag isn't it?
Even the hairstyle is similar.

Why? It was never advertised as something other than /u/. It was always known there was a het, yuri, and incest pairs.

So, what are the theories? What is the condition of the real world?

actually come to think of it how many adults have we even seen?

Alien tiddies

The commander, Airi, angry glasses hag, the lobby guy, 5-6 workers fixing the bridge, some other guys working in the commander room. So around 15, I think.

Is there anyone following this show for the story?

I was watching it for the character design, and it was nice seeing them move except for the QUALITY.

Sure.

I admit, this is my second most looked-forward to show other than Love Live.

no i'm just watching it to see ego blondie do shit

I'm more interested in the characters, though, the story is not bad. I'm looking forward to see what happens next.

Problem is that we won't be seeing her for a while.

By sheer virtue of being anime original I'm obligated to see what stupid shit they do next.

Though I'm largely watching it for Hime.

>By sheer virtue of being anime original I'm obligated to see what stupid shit they do next.
Same

Yes

Onii-chan is the only reason to watch this.

Stupid shit doesn't really fit this anime. Or rather the only stupid shit is all the crazy shit onii plans. Other than that, it's not really terrible writing.

Onii is a shitty self insert, even worse than MC

Onii is a down to earth guy in over his head.

Onii is about to get what's coming to him soon enough.

I have no idea what is happening in the story anymore. Is this scene suppose to last 5 seconds?

Don't you dare. Onii will live forever and be happy.

he will die protecting the blue glasses bitch but not before he passed what he knows to imouto

All he wants to do is be together with Asuha. He's also Suzaku's babysitter.

>he will die protecting the blue glasses bitch
Why the fuck does best boy have to die protecting worst cow?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQIUtiV7-Us
We Symphogear now

He has the hots for her if you didn't notice already.

What the fuck? I didn't pick up on that at all.

>the only one left behind by the train in episode 1
>had to stay up all night to cook up a battle plan for all 3 cities
>sister dumped all of her works to him
>got dropped off in the middle of the road by his sister then had to chase after a car in full speed before being thrown on top of it
>Hime and her gangs bursted in his toilet
No wonder why he always looks so sick and tired of everything.

He does everything for his imouto. His imouto loves him too, but she's kind of a battle maniac and probably only good at that. His parents were probably assholes too, his dad a loner and mother a narcissistic sociopath.

This QUALITY is actually legitimately horrendous now. I had to fight some scenes two to three times just to get what the fuck was going on.

That's the line no shitty animation should have to cross.

I loved Shiki and Another.
Just finished Death Parade.
Should I check this out?
Fairly new to Sup Forums

No, you should lurk 2 more years before posting.

The moment "should I check this out" crosses your mind is the moment you know you're interested in something.

Also lurk for a few years before posting again

I wonder what the hack happened. It would have been understandable if the QUALITY happened towards the end, but it's been there since Episode 1.

I apologize. Just antsy. Lurked for almost 3 years before I posted on other boards. Just feels overwhelming sometimes knowing I won't get a feel for the board/culture till lurking a few years.

Pretty much watching to see how bad it gets

So, I guess. What?