Alex Jones says Bannon worked in secret space programmes

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/24/water-moon-space-exploration-india
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit got too hot for him, so he had to retire for his health sake. The better question would be, what the hell was he part of and working on?

R O D S
F R O M
G O D

He mentioned terraforming specifically

Also said that (buzz aldrin said) they drilled the moon in the 70s and found huge amounts of pure h20 underneath

And then said ‘i’m just gonna let people figure out the rest’

Space industry person here.

Yes it's true, probably on satellites. They're as small as a deck of cards now.

GONNA NEED A CLIP OR A TIME AND A LINK OP

NOT DOUBTING YOU I JUST NEED MORE TO GO ON.

Dunno, I thought he was in Naval Intelligence

>Be Tony Rodrigues
>Trash talk some illuminati's son while in grade school in Michigan
>Be abducted in the night by Ets or maybe military disguised as ets?
>Be tortured and trained as psychic
>Work predicting whether drug planes in Peru will crash in the mountains or not
>Be sold off to some Pizzagate slavers in Seattle when psychic skills are lost
>Live at the mansion until a drug regime change sickens him
>Sold off to Military Industrial Complex
>End up in a German Speaking Secret Space Program
>Do bad on aptitude tests and end up a slave on a cargo ship
>Slave away for twenty years
>Be age regressed, memory wiped and taken back in time to the night of his abduction
>Feel weird the next morning but resume a normal kid's life
>Start to remember and go public in 2015 before pizzagate breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA

What do you think Pol?

The Navy built the complex inside Cheyenne mountain. The army builds crap level stuff occupied by low iq morons and the air force would spend the whole budget on new furniture and lawn maintenance so if there is a secret space program with off world crap it would be the navy in charge.

Secret moon bunkers with hydroponic farms would be fucking awesome.

Steve Bayyyyynon

Space Marines when?

Just today on his show early on, first 15-20 minutes

Still cant stop thinking about it

Was that before or after he became an investment banker and then a media mogul?

It was after his zionist handlers told him to make up some bullshit because he's a pedo too and would be going down with the ship.

another sensationalistic claim he will use to string you along while shilling his wares then never prove... yawn.. AJ is peddling fraud.

even Owen has been corrupted and is reading from the script for shekels.

sounds like he was smoking salvia

Nazi UFO program.

The United States Navy is the most impressively accomplished organization I've ever seen, nuclear submarine stuff ain't small potatoes. However, I still think it's Air Force who's got all the egghead top secret stuff.

There is no space program. It's completely fake.

>Alex Jones says

This is where most people with a brain stopped giving a fuck.

Did find an Airforce intelligence dudes wallet with military id badge. He left it on top of his beat up bronco and it flew off after turning a corner. Lived in a lower middle class neighborhood too. I would point out that the base that AF intelligence is located at gets 50% of all AF $'s funneled through it one way or another though. Good cover for black spending.

>Alex Jones
disregarded

>Secret space program
>He should know because he has people inside nasa
>With pot belly goblins
>Why do he keep on doing this

You forgot the vatican

There shouldn't be any huge amounts of water most of the water was leached away through tidal forces. Though you could make h20 from the soils naturally high hydrogen and oxygen.

Alex Jones is a click bait scammer and a liar.

Go to bed now faggots. You're tired.

I think he's doing a lot of this on purpose, I think he's really crazy.

That said, I must grant him this though, he's actually very good at digging up information from all types off sources. Where the msm is restrained he is not. But then he pulls shit like this all the time

err
I don't think he really is crazy
it's all an act

BANNON IS A ZIONIST DO NOT CONFLATE NAZIS WITH BANNON.

Vatican, Israel = Rothschild

Nazi = unredlated to that shit.

>‘i’m just gonna let people figure out the rest’
Uh oh.

Bannon might actually be charged as well for leaking in the white house. On top of that he also had a DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinstein.

I wonder what kind of DVD's they were distributing. Bannon looks like a typical degenerate alcoholic pervert.

This. I called this before his divorce and now after the divorce people are still questioning this shit. He has already admitted it's a showman act.

Outer Space is a meme.

The true mysteries lie below the earth.

do you have a link so i can laugh at him?

Alex is just pissed that while he was in court with his wife and getting sued by a yogurt company Bannon gains power and influence in the government. Alex really should have not knelled for their DC pedos.

Alex Jones is a retard

Listen to his "interview" with Bill Ayers

Sounds like a fucking retard

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

As Above, So Below.

Just like with God, (((they))) make us look outside ourselves when God is so obviously a part of us all. They do it with space too. Distract us with movies and propaganda about aliens and the planets, but never get us curious about what could be under our feet.

>Also said that (buzz aldrin said) they drilled the moon in the 70s and found huge amounts of pure h20 underneath

He said there are 'oceans of water' under the surface of the moon, and they 'let' India discover it to enhance its international status, which they did, back in 2009:

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/24/water-moon-space-exploration-india

>The man who led the mission, Dr Mylswamy Annadurai, told the Times today how pleased he was at the discovery, which significantly enhances India's position in its space race with China.

>"It's very satisfying," he said. "This was one of the main objectives of Chandrayaan-1, to find evidence of water on the moon."

>The reports from the Indian mission were backed up by the findings of two other studies to be published in the journal Science on Friday, showing that the water may be actively moving around, forming and reforming as particles mixed up in the dust on the surface of the moon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA
"In January 2011 the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) revealed to NASA the existence of two unneeded telescopes, originally built as reconnaissance satellites, and available to the civilian agency. NASA accepted the offer in August 2011 and announced the donation on 4 June 2012.[4] The instruments were constructed between the late 1990s and early 2000s, reportedly for NRO's unsuccessful Future Imagery Architecture program;[5] in addition to the two completed telescopes, a primary mirror and other parts for a third also exist.[6]

While NRO considers them to be obsolete, the telescopes are nevertheless new and unused. All CCDs and electronics have been removed, however, and NASA must add them at its own expense. When the telescopes' specifications were presented to scientists, large portions were censored due to national security. An unnamed space analyst stated that the instruments may be a part of the KH-11 Kennen line of satellites which have been launched since 1976, but which have now been largely superseded by newer telescopes with wider fields of view than the KH-11. The analyst stated, however, that the telescopes have "state-of-the art optics" despite their obsolescence for reconnaissance purposes."

>Entire Space Shuttle program exists to service Hubble Space Telescope
>Hubble becomes serviceable when shuttle stops flying
>NRO comes out of nowhere and offers up two telescopes better than Hubble to replace it
>"You just have to add your own imaging sensors because ours are classified ;) "
>No mention of how the telescopes got there or WHO MANUALLY REMOVED THE SENSORS WHILE THEY WERE IN SPACE
>No mention of WHAT ELSE EXISTS
>Secret space program larger than NASA with it's own astronauts or space robots all but confirmed

Space is a meme.

Nice digits but you should archive msm links.

Help

its just pretty unlikely i mean the guy's net worth is mostly from seinfeld

Despite Leftist memery (lol oilwars), the military is not very profitable at all. You get a Congress-budgeted salary.

You need to be in a private corporation in the mil-industrial complex to actually get any of that sweet sweet blood money.

>TFW white ethnostate in space