Nothing is sacred

So much has been lost.
Discuss what has replaced our traditions and beliefs in these times.
What is sacred in modernity?

nothing, this world is not about humanity anyway.

Do whatever you enjoy, because when you die nothing matters anyway.

If this world isn't about humanity, then what is it about?

>What is sacred in modernity?
The concept of equality

Speaking out against egalitarianism today literally provokes the same response as witchcraft in 17th century Salem

Postmodernity is a religion and adheres to complete nonsensical untruths
>everyone is equal
>there are no racial differences
>achieving equality of outcome is possible
>white privilege is real
>non-whites lived in harmony with nature
>faggotry is worth celebrating
>gender is social construct and males or females don't exist
>islam is religion of peace
>6 million jews died in holocaust
And so on. Liberalism is a fundamentalist religion. Questioning those leads to modern inquisition. There are sacred things.

A bunch of idiots trying to justify the randomness of their existence. Just ask yourself this simple question, if humanity ceased to exist tomorrow would the universe care at all?

>would the universe care
We are the only beings capable of "caring" therefore what we care about is the most important. I hope you find the whitepill user.

Niggers, trannies, kikes, illegal immigrants and "rape victims". These are the only sacred things, if you disagree it's time for reeducation goy.

I didn't think I could hate Democrats any more than I do. They started this, normies see it. They are going to be wiped out in coming elections.

because libs have no principles so they will just replace their 10th commandment with another set when they "feel" like it.
those people shouldnt be able to run the country

Why is it that the people who choose to enlist in the military are mostly the losers who can't think of anything else to do with their lives, but the second they get killed (they knew what they were signing up for), guys on the government dole for life, like Kelly, refer to those losers as the best 1% this country has to offer? It defies logic and reason.

did he ever consider that the country simply switched out the things it holds sacred?

As an investment strategy, joining the military is a smart thing to do. Government bankrolls everything, you build skillsets for free, are given preferential treatment in employment and discounts everywhere when you get out, and gives you a generally good reputation besides. It is a shame to lose people who are smart enough to see all of this.

>What is sacred in modernity?
Holocaustianity and the jewish people.

Checked
We need to remove the pests

Replacing sacred truths with lies

>mostly losers
k trustfund kiddie

market logic
commodification

>traditions
>sacred
Sounds spooky.

please read the book before you stirnerpost. you are a moron.