""""Great"""" Britain: The picture

>""""Great"""" Britain: The picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=IsPiPHAak-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its just part n parcel tho

Mate, there's not enough Polish beggars on the street for it to be Britain: the picture

well good that you have taken all the gypsies from Poland to beg on your streets
truly the greatest ally

the weak should fear the strong

Like case in point and poo in loo.

WTF ????
Yo alll neeed pierogi

The absolute state of Britain

Even if that's a joke. That fucking bong retard should be fired. Allowing any civilian to put you in such a position is retarded.

Nah we got all the gypsies from Romania, We got our car washers from Poland

the only joke is that country

memed

haramed

reported to Britbong police for hate speech. enjoy jail time, faggot.

Is this community support or the real police bongs?

Feels good man

is there any hope for Europe? seems the last few beacons of hope are eastern Europe (mostly white trash unfortunately, so also pretty degenerate), and non-liberal areas of the US, (mostly white trash also). where do we go from here? if we burn enough fossil fuel maybe we can go live in antarctica?

Bobbies try to stop rapist, too scared of being called racist, so they suck his dick to stop recidivism.

WAKE ME UP

>is there any hope for Europe? seems the last few beacons of hope are eastern Europe (mostly white trash unfortunately, so also pretty degenerate)
It pains me how countries such as Ukraine or Russia (Rural areas in Russia are really, really shit desu if you have seen something degenerate from E.Europe, it was probably created in some village in Russia ) make every westerner think that entire eastern europe is a degenerate shithole while in reality Slovenia, Croatia, Poland, Czechy, Slovakia and Hungary are dope.
Although there's a downside - they are full.

>American cops: power-hungry sadists
>British cops: literal cucks
where's the middle, why can't coppers be normal?

>power-hungry sadists
/leftypol/ pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

its like the police are put out there to be public sex dolls. Ready to spread at any time of need.

Is this shit fake?

never change google

Nope, that really is the state of our country.

Our cops would have choke slammed and shot that negroid

No.
All Army recruitment bases fly the faggot flag during faggot month.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Lol, is he spanking the suspect? Wow, such pure unrestrained human behavior.

I'm sorry brothers.

Probably just horseplay,
let's be honest if
every Police force in the world was so friendly and
approachable the whole cops vs citizens issue would not exist.
Stop trying to make it look like something that it isn't
Especially Americans

No citizen should be afraid of their Police.
Ultimately the Police are people from our society too.
Kindness and approachability should be part and parcel with effective policing, or
else citizens are going to either be afraid or hostile to the Police.

Usually these photos are presented to the media in
such a way that creates false impressions that are simply not true

Cant help but laugh, its pretty true.

I will never understand why he went with that hilarious leg anchor move but I am glad he did.

Time to go for a ride on the suplex express nigger. Next stop, Cracked Melon St.

Watch this
Swedish Police vs British Police vs Polish Police

youtube.com/watch?v=IsPiPHAak-s

the head is too big for the body. and its angle is a bit off. nice try though

meh the poles looked pretty ridiculous too until they finally opened fire.

Blacked

>woman shooting guns

they merely aren't hiding it anymore they've always been raving, flaming poofs.

>and non-liberal areas of the US,

None liberal areas of the United states barely exist friend, they're basically spots in the map with a couple of hillbillies fucking their second cousin and no population.

Once you see a Mexican working for you, you turn pro immigrant in a heart beat most of the basement dwellers on this site have never been close enough to another human being to know what the inside of a female body feels like

>copper punches guy in the butt

pic is Dutch
flag is Polish

lol

>Police
>dutch
lmao

>nail biting degenerate

hanz, get the gas

Do you think our cops would have stood for it if it wasn't a brown person?
Boils my piss.

So this is the power of the great Saxon

Oi you better watch it before I report you for visiting right wing websites

Fucking hell, brits are doomed

>not shooting when the guy throws knife at you
>shoot at him when he is running away

Polish police is a joke too lmao

>why can't coppers be normal?
normal cops come from normal society

I am GOD! I AM GOD!

I
AM
GOD!!!

>this is how 'Ultimate Gun Control' works
>the cuckold brit-Bob just doesn't want to be called 'Rayyciss'
>and he would rather have his neck broken by a half-caf/half-decaf mocha choc latte Mulatto Arabian Somali Sand Negro
Brit-Bobs are the ultimate globalist vassals; no?

>Being this delusional
Do yourself a favor. Don't tolerate this kind of behavior nor create excuses for it.

>Part and Parcel
This is pasta.

This. It was better than Cuck countries but still lame. People are too much of a pussies these days.

We really REALLY neeg Hitler Jugend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Youth

This. For racists no place on Sup Forums

Do they think this is a fucking cartoon or some shit

Oh my...

What's the significance of Obongo dancing with that guy at 1:01?

You've still got more Muzzies than us mate.

And remember, never do incest kids!

this makes my dick hard

5 years ago this pic would have upset me but at a certain point if you do not stand up for yourself you have earned your fate. Great Britain RIP.

what habbened here?

This. Checked.

>US cops are merely following the former USSR model; wherein, criminals are not coddled
>coddling criminals is purely for the Talmudic (((Justice System)))
US cops are not allowed to admit openly that there is a severe Nigger problem in the US, but one mention of 'Calling The Cops' to the 'Fugg Da' Po Leece'-crowd and things get really quiet, really quick

> "a woman can be as good a policeman as a man"
> can't break a man's skull with a baton to stop what should be classified as sexual harassment
And why is that bitch boy just standing there? What is wrong with your cops? I mean, it's not like our cops are any better at their job, but that nigger would be crying in a jail cell with a champagne bottle up his ass (it actually happened before) if he tried doing
something like this in Russia. It's just a matter of self-respect.

JUST

kek uses surgical gloves to beat up a nigger to not get aids

Every country you just listed would consider itself Central Europe

Well, these Mizzies have lived here for centuries, which is why many of them prefer to stay in their containment republics out of national pride. Also, accepting and supporting them is not a virtue, even Navalny, who is considered a liberal, wants to kick them out of the federation for various reasons.

we have female cops here too, they do the light lifting as they know they are weak

But I remember earlier this was like in the late 90ies or early 2ks, a lot of the kids did the cannabis and whatnot then. So you had this dyke female officer, there were 3 of them.

I had a friend that was a couple of years younger than me. He was either 15 or 16 at the time, and even how many times I had to tell him not go and do the cannabis in that old abandoned house on the side of the grocery store, he and his 15 year old friends did.

So three female officers shows up while they stand on the lawn off this house(everything was grown thight so they could hide in there, owner had passed away years before this). Well they show up and they go for this either 15 or 16 year old. He argues with them at first, and they try to arrest him, but ofc they so utterly fails. He just lit threw them away and kept on doing it, then he ran away with all three on his back. They missed him ofc....

He then ran all the way to me and told what happened, I wanted to kek ofc, but I had to be really strict to him, tell him to cut out that crap and that I didn't want police on my door.

But this is the realitity of the situation a 15-16 yo boy, can with easy subdue 3+ of them. Now they usually if even doing street work, go with a guy. If not they are doing dog patrol or whatever where they don't need physical confrontation. It's ok that females do dog services, other than desk work they ofc are needed in rape stuff as raped or abused women will feel scared/uncomfy with males after this has happened to them

The UK makes California look like nazi germany, it's impossible to be more cucked if you try.

They would lick the asshole of a muslim raping a small child twice and say thank you.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>fucking swedes

>the weak should fear the strong

criminally underrated

I think it's time for Bretland to pay their danegjeld
>and no you are not getting your fishing quotas back
>we are going to continue fishing in your waters
>you damn cucks

I wish they could see this thread.
They need to understand how ridiculous they have become.

Oi oi mate, no need to get so uppity.

you are not getting your fishing quotas back, swedes

most fish and chips fish and well fish in general in Britain comes from us, and we're going to keep it this way.

You can't even keep your niggers and mudshits in check, so how the hell are you going to have control over your fish anyways

Anglos have contributed more to civilisation than Europeans, especially Polish vermin

Exactly my thoughts

Geez, no wonder they sit on Sup Forums crying about Americans and guns all day.