WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEVILS, I HATE YOU"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997262/Black-man-launches-astonishing-racist-rant-tube.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad this is at least getting coverage and being refered to as racist.

>hates white people
>continues to live in a white country
>continues to work for white people
>continues to live in a society governed by white laws
???????????

Are they taking his side in the article?

thats from breitbart friendo they have an entire site dedicated to reporting on paki rape and nig nogs in europe

maybe, but that' just a theory, people who hate whites should go where there are almost none of them, like in middle east or africa ?

They just want free gibs. If they wished to move as far away from Whites a possible they could always settle back in Africa.

>live in a white country
>white country

Just like the in the USA, they perform mental gymnastics to actually convince themselves that it is not a white country etc..

I support this idea.. there should be large posters and billboards everywhere teaching it.

Hilarious.

I, for one, would not move to China, or Iran, or Mexico, or Thailand, or Saudi Arabia, and give a speech about how the native ethnics are devils and I hate them.

Do you know why?

Because only whites would tolerate that shit and not kill you.

It's true tho.

Umh, no sweetie. He lives in the UK

white people ARE devils

>racist.
By definition, racism implies power and oppression. This is being a rude. Please understand intersectionality, and that in the class struggle, whites, and especially white men, are left out.

Sorry not sorry sweetie

If only there were countries where blacks could move and be free of white people.

>some drunk homeless person says something

keep living in your fantasy... SJW scum!

It's only fair considering we enslaved, imprisoned, mistreated, raped, pillaged, genocided and murdered non-whites for thousands of years.
You have to understand that a brown person living in a white country MUST fear for their lives at all times since historically we mistreated them.

If only..

Historically, everyone mistreated everyone else since the beginning of time regardless of race.

>You have to understand that a brown person living in a white country MUST fear for their lives

No because white countries are actually half decent. The white people in brown countries have a MUCH better reason to be nervous.

I don't understand why people bitch about where they are, you can literally go anywhere on the planet you'd feel more comfortable.
I bet it wouldn't be that hard to find someone to sponsor you either.
We(or someone) should fire up a GoFundMe for African relocation services. Make up a 501 and use it as a charity for the donations.

So brave.

>continues to work

Yeah right.

They are like mosquitoes. Blood suckers attracted to the light who offer nothing in return and wonder why we hate them.

Nothing new here.

They envy us, they watch the TV and see
light beautiful people which fuels their
hatred, what can we do to change this?

It's almost closing time, lads.

(((2050)))

They told jesus he had a devil in him too.

What a racist nigger

Funny, I just watched London news and there was nothing about this.

Race is a social construct, it's not real, therefore racism does not exist.

Gender is a social construct, it's not real, therefore sexism does not exist.

Sorry not sorry sweetie

If white people actually behaved the way these subhumans say they would be expunged from every white country on Earth within a month.

Oh boy where are his 15 years?...

Oh wait

This interpretation (the mainstream one) is a Marxist interpretation. Whites are only doing better because they oppressed that poor 3rd worlder who they let come in and have a much better life. Therefore, the 3rd worlder is justified in doing anything necessary to overthrow white society.

This

holy shit holy shit
I would legit piss myself right there on the platform if I saw the sheeeeeeeeiiiiiitttttt train going past.

Do Europeans know Fat Albert?

OJ, is that you!?!?

Damn right m8, I'd fucking die laughing.

This.

At least post a link to the video burgertard

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4997262/Black-man-launches-astonishing-racist-rant-tube.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Look at all those diverse vibrant range of faces!

So isn't that against the law in the UK?

red hijab looks qt

way to shit the floor, only whites can be racist

I really really REALLY want to see bigger families rolling on the floor screaming and crying as they're forcefully shipped back to Africa

Technically, yes. In practice, no.

>Not living in the 97% white countryside
Anyone who lives in a city is making the mistake of their life.

Based dutchbros at it again

Proper headline.

Underprivileged philosopher gives passionate lecture on the tube"

I hate white people too, does that make me evil?

answer=NO

u can't say any country belongs TO WHITE PEOPLE

go to hell

god damn that meme is old, I feel all nostalgic now.

He wants to make Zimbabwe 2.0 in mainland Europe

#bringbackrhodesia

>racism implies power and oppression
Maybe to you
But you don't get to change the meaning of words when they come back to bite you

I agree desu, fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl

Will they jail him for hate speech?

give him money to return to his families country of origin for I do not wish to share this frail island with his company.