Is Destiny unbeatable in a political argument?

Is Destiny unbeatable in a political argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
youtu.be/Q2e58FpcHhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YHCStiNAWWU&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to fuck him so bad

Yes. The invincible manlet.

jesus christ destiny looks like a child wtf

If you are entering the conversation with liberal presuppositions, then yes.

Not really.

>archnumale ragequitting after getting raped by Naked ape
>unbeatable
>got wreckt by Sargon , Jim (Mister Metokur)
>unbeatable
>parotts literally CNN (le ebin white supremacism wave , migrats good for economy ,wymmen and nigs are opressed) and talks over his opponent very fast and derails everytime he starts losing
>unbeatable
Leftypol pls

I don't know who that is but I'd give him an arm wrestle and a free helicopter ride.

Destiny is a child.

Is Destiny Bungie's post-Halo attempt at political debate?

stop posting about yourself nigger fuck ofgf

Look at the shill using proxies. What a total champ !

He couldn't even hold his own against naked ape.
He ran off like a little bitch.
What are his views on fucking your underage cousin? I heard they were pretty liberal.

>Manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

>mediocre lol player
>mediocre starcraft 2 player
>builds shitty computer configurations that even Sup Forums would laugh at
>couldn't argue his way out of Clintons ass

Prime cuckold numale faggot.

I would say that the best result he got was a draw with the fat iranian videogame guy and even on that debate he didn't have any good arguments other than the typical SJW crap.

I haven't seen him win won yet. All he does is reuse leftists talking points in which most have been either debunked, or are only subjectively correct. Everyone who says he's a good debater is most likely a leftist or trolling, so which one are you?

>unbeatable
Excuse you
youtu.be/Q2e58FpcHhQ
Starts at 4:16 sweetie

He easily lost to the god himself
JF or Jean-Francois Gariépy

youtube.com/watch?v=YHCStiNAWWU&t

This. He lost to Nick, badly!

He's definitely unbeatable in this.

who?

Destiny sounds like some attractive elf girl.

What a total madman he was if he thought he could debate against JF Gariépy.

wew

>Jean-Francois Gariépy
I love this motherfucker so much. Discovered him when he utterly trashed Cuck and Tea.

Destiny's child

Nicholas is extremely smart and a true natural patriot

I think this kid will be big in the future
he should ditch that try hard exagerrated 1970 conservacuck image tho and embrace 2017 identitarian aesthethics
The republicuck era is gone, now its the Trump era, era of bants , shitposting and zfg attitude
. NO time for overpolitness and virtuous grandstanding

you just know.

Fuck you, man

Destiny is a goddamn idiot. LOL

>Unbeatable

10/10 bait

WEW LAD.

My fucking sides!!

Let's see, JF was mentioned, and so was Nick vs Destiny.

He also debated 2x with Sargon and lost both of them. And he lost to Naked Ape pretty badly.

However, yes he did win against JonTron, but since JonTron isn't really a political guy nor a good debater, that's not much of a win.

The only thing Destiny is good at is Gish Gallopping.

he is, it's fucked up. he also has that retarded crooked jaw. no idea why people take this faggot seriously, he's friggin ridiculous.

noice

lol

Incest is best...right Destiny? god hes the worst

Just scanned the thread and 90% of it is ad hominem and the other 10% are links with nothing added.

Fucking waste of an opportunity to argue points he's wrong on, although given the sub-saharan level IQ of posters in this thread I wouldn't be surprised if he was right on everything.

Wrong. He's the kind of person required to subvert the masses. He needs to keep going.

just look at the 2nd picture. I don't argue with retards.

Worst case of Manletia i've seen in years

>OP makes a shitpost thread
>shitposts commence, as well as links to hours of video of the retard in the OP getting utterly destroyed in debate
>hurr you guys are dumb, destiny must be right
Quality post.

Whenever he starts to lose a argument he concedes instantly and then starts asking questions etc changes subject, later claims it wasn't a debate and was just a discussion

It's not even the subject of the debate most of the time anyway he could debate the opposite side and still "win" because he's more experienced than random shitters in his chat

>how to get a (You) in under 2 minutes

>90% of it is ad hominem and the other 10% are links with nothing added.

are you even trying you drooling retard leftypoll faggot shill?
did you watch any of the debates user mentioned?
of course you didnt

you attempts at dismissing the opinions of people as "mah adhhom" ;who actually fell for your kinds trolling of le Destiny ebin debater and actually have seen get assraped against moderately intelligent folks, is nothing more but laughable

here i will repeat myself

Destiny is a numale faggot libshit cuck that had his estogen soaked ass handed to him multimple times

If you're referring the picture where he looks like a manlet then god damn has Sup Forums fallen off a cliff.

You're not going to argue with a manlet because of his height or does his height make him retarded?

Either way this is the most degenerate fucking excuse to ignore someone's argument.

>retard in the op getting utterly destroyed in the debates
Fuck off you moron, this is leftist levels of delusion. This feedback loop of "he got destroyed" is the shit I'd expect to see on reddit

are you blind? he looks retarded. I just pity him.

He literally takes what the person has said, boils it down to the principle and asks if they agree with the principle. When they do he finds an example where the principle would apply to something they disagree with. When they disagree with their principle he's effectively caught them in a contradiction and almost by definition "Won the debate".

It's the same formula he uses for every debate and every point of every debate.

>Fuck off you moron, this is leftist levels of delusion.
Ah, so you have no argument. Are you the genetic waste pictured in the OP, by chance?

>Either way this is the most degenerate fucking excuse to ignore someone's argument.
No one's ignoring his arguments, just pointing out the dozens of hours worth of others debunking them.

'no'

kys

sage

/thread

>Destiny, some fucking lefty faggot
>Unbeatable

You guys need to start spamming this video when Destiny shills his channel on Sup Forums:

Destiny was so embarrassed by this race realist "debate" with Ryan Faulk/TheAltHype that he didn't even upload it on his channel. Probably because he was scared it'd be used as "nazi propaganda" against him or some shit.

lmao what a fucking cuck

Fair

I've watched the majority of his debates because they're actually challenging to what I believe and I came here to hopefully find something he's wrong on to change my views further but instead I get unfiltered fucktardation in what you yourself just posted. You literally called me out for unfairly characterizing this thread as being mostly ad-hominem then proceeded to ad hominem without any other subtance. What a fucking pointless post.

>Ah, so you have no argument. Are you the genetic waste pictured in the OP, by chance?
What are you even trying to argue? I opened up the door by pushing your points and you come back by saying I dont have an argument when I'm clearly trying to suss out your argument.

>No one's ignoring his arguments, just pointing out the dozens of hours worth of others debunking them.
I wish this were true for more than like two videos.

What's wrong with little people?, stop making fun of destini, he's just a midget not manlet

Actually I've lost interest fuck this thread

Why doesn't he understand he's racist no matter how much virtue signalling he does?

At last someone who can cosplay a Warcraft goblin properly.

wew

Ryan Faulk BTFO this kid. Destiny's debate style is so fucking annoying I can hardly make it through. He tries to sound bored and audibly sighs when he's getting fucked up.

>What are you even trying to argue?
The only (vapid) attempt at pushback you've made it "nuh uh, Destiny didn't lose debates". Seriously? Virtually every single argument he makes is factually, ethically, objectively wrong, which is why he gets trashed by anything who knows their shit (Ryan Faulk, Sargon, JP, Metokur, Naked Ape, Alt Hypothesis, etc).

People are making fun of his pathetic appearance ITT because it's the only thing interesting left to do in regards to him. His arguments are shit.

Is this the guy who got fucking trashed by the Holocaust-denier Ryan Dawson?

>tfw this is Desticuck and he rage quit the thread

He sort of looks like me when i was eleven and drew on a fake beard.

i always find it amusing how he'll pop up on random internet message boards then challenge someone to a live debate. like nigger, who the fuck is going to drop what they're doing and do that? you can't just write a response? text is the purest form of argument there is.

Didn't he ragequit a debate against some dude because he was embarrassing himself ?

Fuh-king faggot.

This is not normal.

you don't say

FUCK YOU

The only person he ever BTFO'd was Jontron, and that's only because Jon had know idea what he was getting onto.

Lol I thought for sure the baby would be a half nog

>jontron
>some shitty sandnigger

0 fucks were given

t.buttplased desticuck fanboy

>I've watched the majority of his debates because they're actually challenging to what I believe
who are you trying to fool you utter imbecile

>wypipo are raycest
>dindus dindu nuffin and are opressed
>wymmen are opressed
>whypipo supremacism and nazism is sweeping america
>mah paygap
>incest is cool
>mah toxic masculity
>refugees and illegals are good for the economy

>challenging talking points
lmao

OH NONONONONO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
LOOK AT HIS LIPS

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
HAHAHAHAHA

No. Sargon raped him, fucking Sargon.

destiny is a fucking faggot

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Lauren Southern, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS in debates
>Blaire White is scared of him
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog

No.
>see: Sargon

Dick came on his show to bantz him, and NakedApe got kicked off because he was winning

I watched one of its videos, and I'm not sure how any of these videos could be called 'debates'. It doesn't say anything interesting because it's too focused on whatever video game it's playing.
>hmm
>uh huh
>right...
>mmm
It's really boring and irritating to listen to.

look at this dude...

nonononono

Manlets never learn AND NEVER read the sticky. Looks like someone who takes concentrated soy injections.

top fucking kek
>a literal goblin

Destiny is an enraged little manlet who immediately shuts you down when you're kicking his ass, see the naked ape debate. And his delusional chat will suck his dick no matter what he does.

How to pretend to be some sort of debate genius:
>youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
>when facing someone who knows what he's talking about:
>pretends he's not even debating them
>cucks out in silence and just gets lectured
>pretends conversation didn't even happen

>when facing a silly person who just wanted to annoy you on stream?
>talk 10x the normal persons speed to the point where it's even difficult to understand you
>brag about being right and how wrong the other side is at every point you make
At least he didn't claim to have researched for a month to make a video saying Donkeys and Horses are the same species like our guy Kraut.

how's nathan doing? lmao desu

Your move.

fucking faggot

BRUH

This guy is afraid of him too. Chickened out of debating him with the excuse of Destiny having too small of an audience to be worth it.

Fight me cunt

the absolute state of Britain.

WHY IS HE SO TINY

(you)