Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): Anonymongs BTFO Edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/19/world/europe/russia-brexit-arron-banks.html
byline.com/column/67/article/1842
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
strawpoll.me/14126315
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41688280
fullfact.org/immigration/do-eu-immigrants-contribute-134-every-1-they-receive/
uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41697615
youtube.com/watch?v=RTMBSaewQBA
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So should I convert to catholicism then?

Dumpster fire country.

BEST

Hypothetically though, what if I wasn't wrong?

Post vocaroo you utter pussy

>Anonymongs BTFO

>on Sup Forums

hahahaha

>karen mentioned
good post

Yes, Sup Forums does care who I am. I am a Very Important Poster (VIP).

I fucking bet you WN's squeaky little voice cracks every time he speaks. He's the type of cunt who'd put his head down if I were to raise my tone.

Fucking kek.

>Suspecting Russian Meddling in ‘Brexit’ Vote, Lawmaker Seeks Inquiry
nytimes.com/2017/10/19/world/europe/russia-brexit-arron-banks.html

>Russian Linked Leave.EU Figures Targeting Elections Worldwide
byline.com/column/67/article/1842

>Russia Promotes Division Everywhere Else
youtube.com/watch?v=zuagwzYyYY0

>Russia May Be Helping Catalonia Secessionists
voanews.com/a/analysts-russia-may-be-helping-catalonia-secessionists/4050196.html

>'Fake news city' is now pumping out odd Facebook videos
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38971987

>Russia’s plot against the West
politico.eu/article/russia-plot-against-the-west-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-europe/

Why did Sup Forums fall for Russian propaganda? I can't understand why it wasn't a bigger deal around referendum time that Brexit's effect on the geopolitical landscape is to divide the West and give Russia an advantage.

Can someone tl;dr the whole Rhodesia thing for me please?

nignogs gonna nignog

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the tranny posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’m a huge fucking cunt I should have gone to Reddit instead.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!2Itd7kfCp+x
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!8k4St131ygu
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!i/p./q78oo
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!l3Mk/SWIWVD

NEVER EVER RESPOND TO TRIPWASTES.

keep up cunt

Rhodesia declared independence because they wanted to do it their way, everyone but South Africa lost their shit. Civil war.

Plus the Soviets , China and (((them)))
agitating the niggers

@146014309
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Please rate in order

Anglican
Catholic
Orthodox
Judaism
Islam
Buddhism
Hinduism
Sikhism
Atheism
Agnosticism

Jews purposefully destroyed a great white state. Globalist Kissinger went out of his way to attack it and make sure no one sent aid.

c

Hardly call 4% at is peak White
But still fuck (((Trotskyists)))

>downloading GTA V
>60 GiB

when did games become stupidly big?

Blue ray discs

Uncompressed media.

Moon mission was 64 kilobyte

>invaded by chicom and Cuban backed Marxist insurgents, zipra and zanla
>Fight bush war alone, lose support
>Go independant
>lose all int support except for israel
>forced to amend voting laws
>mugabe
>Zimbabwe
>pic related

>forgetting that Zambia has had record grain harvests

Quality Anonymongoloid posts.

thats what you get for buying digital. it seems convinient but if your wifi lags, fails to connect, or your shit breaks down well now what

Quit dodging me you utter pussy larper

But some publishers don't distribute hard copies.

NOT GOOD
O
T

G
O
O
D

Anglican
Orthodox
Eastern Catholic
Catholic
Agnosticism
Sikhism
Buddhism
Hinduism
Atheism
Judaism
Islam

Roughly.

this fag blocked me on twitter
He was agreeing with me and later i discovered he banned me
His butt hurt knows no bounds

I have 12mb down but can only download at max 1mb.

REEEEEEEEE

what about 2dism

>Judaism above Islam
Why?

>Atheism above Islam
Why?

>mfw it took 30 minuets to download the whole game

what's your connection

Desbide dis being an anonymous board that brides itself on dis fact - there are beebol amongst us who believe demselves to be barticularly sbecial and above all others here xDDD. Dey believe that their bosts and obinions are more highly balued and more imbordant than the contributions of others - deez beebol are known as tribfags xDDD.

Dey are a rodden bustulent cancer dat has bestroyed this board - along with their allies: The Garenbosters and the tranny bosters - dey have worked tirelessly to berail all borms of rational biscussion in favour of their rambant egomania xDDD. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has berailed gountless disgussion and gaused a great rifd between da formerly unided bosters of Brit/bol/.

The Tribgunt is immunized against all dangers: one may gall him a narzissist, egomaniag, arsehole, attention seeger, idd all runs off him like water off a raingoat xDDD. But dell beebol to filter his tribgode and you will be asdonished at how he regoils, how injured he is, how he subbenly shrings bagg: “I’m a huge fuggin cunt I should have gone to Raydid instead. xDDD”
You gan stob tribfags by simbly nod resbondin to dem ever xDDD. You gan hide and filder tribgodes by going to the [SEDDINGZ] link at da boddom of da bage and adbing their tribgode to da FILDER obtion xDDD. BE SURE TO HIDE BOST STUBS

:DDDDD.

*Shekel squeezing intensifies*

30-40

you're most likely an ebin wannabe

I hacked Sup Forums so I could give myself a username.

strawpoll.me/14126315

>strawpoll.me/14126315
Only twelve percent of the votes Edward step it up.

What in God's name is wrong with you brits?
>bumper cars
>actively avoid each other

>no pube

>Ian Lavery MP received £165,000 from trade union
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41688280

>The regulator found that that the Northumberland Provident and Benevolent fund had lent Mr Lavery £72,500 to buy a house in 1994. 13 years on, the union Mr Lavery was then running forgave the loan to Mr Lavery. So he was £72,500 the richer.

>But there's more. He'd been paying into an endowment fund to pay back the capital cost of the house. It had underperformed, but it still paid out £18,000. The regulator found Mr Lavery kept that too.

>And that's not all. The regulator found that in 2005, Mr Lavery sold a 15% stake in his house to the Union for £36,000. In 2013 the house was worth less, so he bought it back from the union for £27,500 - a notional profit of £8,500.

>But, then, it seems Mr Lavery and his old union fell out. The union recently realised it had overpaid Mr Lavery's redundancy by £30,600. The regulator's report shows that the union asked for it back. Mr Lavery disputed £10,600 of it - and said he'd only give them £15,000. When the regulator asked the union why they settled for this, they simply replied that they were mindful of Mr Lavery disputing it and the potential legal costs.

Some animals are more equal than others.

>Rimmer
Kind of out of date now.

He reared his head in britfeel earlier. He's just not turning his trip on in here for some reason.

Proof?

Are opiates good for a common cold?

Hi,

I'm a trans-female paki born and bred in the UK

I hate pakis, immigration and religion with all my being and love Britain with as much intensity

Will I fit in here?

No bother, lad/lass

in the exact same way an icepick will cure your headache
don't take opiates when you ALREADY have trouble breathing, you fucking moron

opiates are good for everything. especially for pushing you over the edge to commit suicide.

Any of you boys actually been part of a real life paki or pole bashing?

No sir, Mr officer, sir

>armycucks

Get lost, /brit/ and /britfeel/ can both vouch for my credentials

I hate pakis more than anyone ITT, of that I'm sure. I just want to spend some time with likeminded people and share a few stories about the foreign menace

eh, I think it's important for the army to build strong links with the growing LGBT community

Arigato mr peter San

We are currently under dedicated slide attack from what is probably Soros funded cadre. Though this may be a legitimate discussion for recreational time, it is helping to displace discussion of breaking issues. Right now the priority items are:

Uranium One

The Vegas Shooting

Pedophilia network destruction

Anything else is contributing to slide discussion of these breaking issues.

Check the r9k archives, search username Rimmer

>/britfeel/

>The latest findings estimate that recent immigrants from the 10 countries that joined the EU in 2004 (mainly eastern European) contributed £1.12 for every £1 received. Those from the rest of the EU put in £1.64 for every £1.
fullfact.org/immigration/do-eu-immigrants-contribute-134-every-1-they-receive/
Brit/pol/ btfo.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

but Brit/feel/ is a better place to post in, has less tripfags, they discuss politics and a friendlier atmosphere.

I used to laugh at them too. I was wrong.

Fuck off, Jakub

>uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-privately-agrees-to-pay-40-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-10

Care to explain this, leavefags?

If she agrees to this there will be lynching of Eastern Europeans on the streets in broad daylight

They can form a strong link around their necks when they drop from the gallows

>slow edition

>MP Clive Lewis sorry for 'unacceptable language' after video
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41697615

youtube.com/watch?v=RTMBSaewQBA

Such sexism, very misogyny

I remember Brit/pol/ as it used to be... a place of discussion. I conversed within its threads and meditated among its posters. I was happy then, at peace.
I remember too the day the Tripcunts came. The day marked by cries of autism and a torrent of self-righteousness. The terrified Anons huddled in darkened corners. I led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price.
That day my beloved Brit/pol/ became the centre of cancer on Sup Forums.
There, the tripcunts practised their twisted narcissism that corrupted the threads and nearly destroyed us all.

Even after the Tripcunts reckless narcissism tore Brit/pol/ apart. My people were unable to find a lasting sanctuary. I remember the armies of Tripcunt posters that swept down on us like a plague.

I prefer to remember the Brit/pol/ general as it used to be. Not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgement. But I have been patient, I have been waiting and when the time is right the tripcunt will be banished forever

You spend more time moaning about tripcodes than you do discussing politics. Tripcodes actually discuss politics, unlike you who wants to le based mem post xD upboat. If you don't like them, filter their code. It's there for a reason.

Its been top level innit lately
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

tunnocks teacakes desu

excellent post

For the last three months, I have been sleeping on my friends floor at his recording studio. I have had to wash in a bucket. For the last month I have had a full time job and managed to convince everyone I'm a real person who lives in a real house. It took me months of sending out twenty applications a day to get that job.
Today I got paid £1400 after being broke and scrounging food from friends for a long time. I feel like I'm crawling out of the hole.

good job

willy nibbler?

BASED POLES UNDERCUTTING BRITISH WORKERS
I mean their better than pakis but its not that hard is it?

Good lad

Cheers
I have never nibbled willies

The only politician I have ever voted for.

How's everyone doing?

Civic nationalism is a dead end

Adolf wasn't running.

tfw no economically left labour party without all the sjw shit

I've only ever voted for one politician and i will never vote for another.

Tony Blair; Only man who cared about this Fair Country

>tripvassals