The Uranium One Deal

The Uranium One Deal is the biggest and most important scandal of them all.

I'm starting to think that there were WMDs in Iraq and Afghanistan. The WMDs were nuclear weapons that could have been traced back to Iran. Which then ultimately gets traced back to the supplier- the US.

What if the US invaded Iraq and Afghanistan in order to cover up any evidence of nuclear warheads that could be traced back to Iran which then get's traced back to the the US and deep state??

By the US and leaders coming out on TV and saying, "yep there weren't any WMDs found" was the biggest failure of the US's government in the public's eyes. However, what they were really saying was directed towards the Deep State and Elites. It's a way of saying, "we cleaned up the mess and there's no evidence of our nuclear warheads ending up in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Is it possible that WikiLeaks has proof of WMDs in the Middle East that trace back to Iran and the US?? Is it possible that the Iran deal was just an excuse and cover up for when it's exposed there were WMDs in Iraq and Afghanistan supplied by the US the Deep State can just say, "yeah we had no clue Iran was giving them to terrorists and plus why would we supply terrorists with nuclear warheads when we signed a deal with Iran giving us the right to attack Iran if any warheads end up in terrorist hands?? We're good boys. We dindu nuffin."

One thing I don't understand though is, what's so important about Iran?? Why Iran??

None of this shit makes sense.

nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html?pagewanted=all

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/29/world/middleeast/iran-hands-over-stockpile-of-enriched-uranium-to-russia.html
2001-2009.state.gov/p/eur/rls/fs/104917.htm
reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-russia-usa/lawmakers-urge-bush-to-shelve-russia-nuclear-deal-idUSL0659405920080507
dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/hillary-clintons-russian-ghost-stories/
video.foxbusiness.com/v/5618372825001/?#sp=show-clips
theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/iran-ships-uranium-russia-nuclear-deal
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/09/iran-set-to-receive-huge-shipment-natural-uranium-from-russia-amid-lawmakers-concerns.html
powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/10/report-obama-doj-blocked-fbi-informant-from-telling-congress-about-corrupt-uranium-deal.php
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/10/20/bill-clinton-met-with-putin-at-his-house-while-muellers-fbi-knew-about-clinton-foundation-uranium-donors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)#Death
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good points. this scandal had to spill over into the bush presidency somehow. it didn't just exist in a vacuum for the clintons to profit from.

Delete this

inb4 this is connected to vegas and pizzagate and 9/11

Yeah totally agree. This shit with Iran has been going on since the late 90's. Why is the US and Russia so involved with Iran.

Also Bush coming out raises some eyebrows. Seems like he's getting nervous and is concerned ever since the Uranium One Deal is in the spotlight and it's no longer claims. It's actual evidence coming out now.

i wouldn't be surprised if the uranium from this deal ultimately ended up in iran and north korea. russia doesn't need uranium, it's in the top 10 countries for uranium reserves. in my eyes, this deal is basically nuclear proliferation.

#Uranium1 is being scrubbed!
I repeat
#Uranium1 is being scrubbed!

Sending money to all live streams on you tube in super chats and wallet is getting blocked!! Algorithm is treating anything Uranium-Hillary as spam and purposefully deleting it from all live chats!!!

NOT A DRILL

have you seen nytimes.com/2015/12/29/world/middleeast/iran-hands-over-stockpile-of-enriched-uranium-to-russia.html ?

what do you think the motivation behind the Uranium One sale was?

Why would the US have sent nukes to Iran?
Why would Iran have sent nukes to Iraq?

Great post comrade

It's a scandal in that they did it and continue to talk trash about who they did it with.
Its like a broad talking shit about her husband, why the fuck did you marry him?
>Starbucks fucking hiring illegal immigrants, fucking bastards
>*sips soy mocha latte frappucino*

I wish I knew. Why did Hillary as SOS give Uranium to Russia and why did the US make a horrible deal with Iran??

We might just go down a huge freaking rabbit hole that even ends up to the truth about 9/11. Why didn't the US invade Saudi Arabia?? Why did the US end up invading Iraq and Afghanistan where the US told the public there were WMDs?? Why say WMDs at all (probably to blame the nuclear warheads on Sadam and Osama)?? Why not just say terrorists?? At that point the US public didn't care if there were marshmallow canons in the Middle East. The US was willing to attack no matter what.

>Russia finds nukes in Iraq/Afghanistan
>Russia confiscates nukes
>Russia informs US discreetly - we have your nukes
>Mueller goes to Russia to test/confirm
>Clinton/State Department "sell" Russia the uranium they "found"

$ ?

yeah that is suspect. my naive take on all this is that russia/rosatom was the middle man between the US (bush/obama/clinton) and iran. this probably all started with the us-russia nuclear pact in 2002 onwards.

2001-2009.state.gov/p/eur/rls/fs/104917.htm

reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-russia-usa/lawmakers-urge-bush-to-shelve-russia-nuclear-deal-idUSL0659405920080507

>its 2010
>massive counterintel op Ghost Stories has been running for a decade
>investigating deep cover networks ala the tv show The Americans
>attempt to burrow into HRC's personal network
>FBI arrests 10 Russian spies
>the *following day* Bill Clinton gives $500,000 speech in Moscow
>HRC ensures spies are sent back to Russia as quickly as possible, sweeps matter under rug

dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/hillary-clintons-russian-ghost-stories/

Sessions refuses to lift gag order on informant in Clinton-Russia probe

video.foxbusiness.com/v/5618372825001/?#sp=show-clips

I'm on board with firing that keebler elf looking troll if this stance doesn't change

Bullshit

the gag is nonenforceable, more than likely he could still testify if he wanted

And then get suicided.

he runs a substantial risk of being killed anyway, presently

In return, Tehran will have access to about $100bn of previously frozen assets and fully return to the oil market.

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/28/iran-ships-uranium-russia-nuclear-deal

this is a very tangled web that i think goes way, way back. we need more leaks on all of this, otherwise we're going to be in the dark.

But we DID find wmds....but it wasn't until 2014.

If he's not saying anything at the moment, he's most likely waiting until he knows his safety is ensured.

Can you not post random pictures of children on the internet? Who saves random pics of other peoples kids??? Nasty pedo leaf I hope you fuckin die.

Whats even weirder is we take it away in 2015, then in January of 2017 we do this -

"The transfer -- which the U.S. and five other world powers that negotiated the nuclear deal approved -- foresees delivery of nearly 130 tons of natural uranium in exchange for giving up tons of reactor coolant"

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/09/iran-set-to-receive-huge-shipment-natural-uranium-from-russia-amid-lawmakers-concerns.html

The kid is being used by Pedos which is a reference to his comment.

Holy shit. This was done after the U1 deal. I would assume that some of the 130 tons of uranium going back to Iran from Russia is from the US?

U1 and the Iran deal was all about making money.

0 chance Iraq had nukes. They literally did not have the facilities to house them, means to make them, or the tech to use them. Would be meaningless to buy them in such a position

True, but why the hell did the US invade Iraq and Afghanistan?? Like I said in earlier posts why say they have WMDs in the first place?? Why not just say, "yeah we're invading because of terrorists."

It seems like the US was trying to cover something up in Iraq and Afghan....Some type of transaction that went wrong.....

You know this Uranium One shit has been fake news for like, forever right? Clinton was no in charge of this deal, she was one of 9 people looking over the national security issues of the deal and submitting her findings to the president. She had no power to approve or deny the deal at all.

Uranium One does not give Russia uranium. They are not allowed to export the uranium. So the entire narrative of "Clinton sells Russia 20% of America's Uranium!" is disingenuous at best. It infers Clinton sold Russia a bunch of uranium to make nukes to come blow up America. She didnt approve the deal, they don't get any physical uranium. It's bullshit fake news that you guys say you hate. If you hate fake news quit spreading it.

You want to talk about money in the deal fine there probably was a bunch of money going around but please stop acting as though there is some nerfarious plot to get Iran the bomb or something. The base of the story back in the election was bullshit as I've just laid out, stop eating it up.

watch the video
how is it unenforceable? Is it a constitutional issue because the executive can't stop somebody from telling congress what is going on. This whole situation is fucked beyond belief.
Sessions started off by recusing himself from all things Russia and is letting the Special Counsel run unprohibited. He said he wouldn't ask Rosenstein to recuse himself from any Uranium One investigations even though he was directly involved in the first place. The dude is compromised, he has to be. I don't see how Sessions refusing to do away with the NDA is any part of 1488D chess.

That was long before we used the word terrorist like we do today. I actually don't remember hearing the word terrorists before all of this started.

20% of US uranium production was handed over to Russia. Why the hell is Russia controlling production and the economy of the US. If the media is afraid to talk about it then you definitely struck a nerve.

The media has no problem talking about BS Russia claims against Trump, but when it comes to Russia actually being involved in the Clinton Foundation and Uranium production of the US, the media is completely silent.

Stop trolling.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/10/report-obama-doj-blocked-fbi-informant-from-telling-congress-about-corrupt-uranium-deal.php

An FBI mole embedded in the Russian nuclear industry gathered extensive evidence that Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/10/20/bill-clinton-met-with-putin-at-his-house-while-muellers-fbi-knew-about-clinton-foundation-uranium-donors/

The only country to illegally hold nukes in the ME is Israel. You know Israel, the country that constantly says all countries (except Israel) should get rid of their nukes.
Literally no way there were any nukes anywhere else. How much of a fuck up the whole thing ended up being they might as well have planted some nukes (or at least props) and said "Yeah we found them, job done". Maybe if they had done that David Kelly wouldn't have took his dog for a walk and then randomly decided to slash his wrists and take an overdose. It's not like he had the evidence to have someone like Tony "You just need more immigrants" Blair standing in front of the Hague while he was Prime Minister. The current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom being hauled before the Hague for war crimes? Absolutely no chance of happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)#Death

Stop beating around the Bush. We all know if you want peace in the Middle East then you need to solve the Jewish Question instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

How are Democrats not as upset with this as everyone else? I have been going back and forth with a liberal friend about this and and he accepts this was done in the manner it happened. All he could keep trying to bring up was this isn't about HRC, why does Trump lie. This has gotten to insanity level corruption and half of the US refuses to care because they don't like Trump for really no reason.

I hate to say it, but liberals are in for a rude awakening if shit hits the fan. If the Uranium One Deal goes down a huge rabbit hole, the deep state will have to do something to cause distraction and chaos.

>If the Uranium One Deal goes down a huge rabbit hole, the deep state will have to do something to cause distraction and chaos.
this is what I'm worried about though. This is why I think Sessions isn't going to lift the NDA and Grassley isn't going to push the issue. Sessions knows if he unleashes this on the country, civil unrest is certain, and civil war is possible. I don't know what the fuck is going to happen, but I am ready for the chaos.

Use alternate twitter hashtags.

#UraniumOne
#UraniumFever
#ClintonRussia

I want him to so I can laugh in all of my liberal friends faces before we battle.

>Trump's DOJ will do something this time
lol

its getting stomped. Even fox backed off.
I'm just outside a major metro in the Northeast. Me and the family have been going over our innawoods plan. I even have the backroads mapped out to get to a relatives who lives deep in the woods so I can avoid the highways. Highways are a death trap in a SHTF scenario.

>its getting stomped. Even fox backed off.

Fox was never on our side you stupid faggot.

They are covering the Niger scandal as a distraction. It is our job to help keep this on the surface and tread water until we can get it to be recognized publicly again.

>Fox was never on our side you stupid faggot.
never said they were, but they were at least mentioning it. Instead they took the (((bait))) and are going along with trying to make Niger Trumps Benghazi, which is laughable but the majority of the people who watch the news are retarded and will eat it up.

old trick - arm both sides and reap military/industrial profits from the rise and fall of tensions.

Why does everything have to tie into some conspiracy theory we can't prove. Most people are motivated by simple greed and Occam's razor here is that these corrupt retards in charge just do things based on election cycles and bribes.
I wouldn't attribute any moves that've been made to some grand strategy esp where Clinton is concerned.

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

Doesn't matter.

Can't give up. Need to keep it alive. It's nothing more than a distraction attempt. The enemy is desperate and this is a fight to the death.

Keep working and keep the story as alive as you can.

This is the work journalists USED to do. They would dig and dig and they would be told that any scandal they were investigating was a "conspiracy theory you can't prove."

Oh herro

bump

bump

bump