So despite the really fucking shitty conclusion to the league

So despite the really fucking shitty conclusion to the league...

This new arc genuinely looks pretty fucking cool
youtube.com/watch?v=M8uCsb85u-E
youtube.com/watch?v=aDLz9sHvm5A

I'm still in

pokemon shill get ye gone

That new preview from today, the top one in the OP, IS legitimately what made me jump from "fuck this show" to "ok, this actually does looks pretty good".

>cuck
>kys
I want Sup Forums to leave

Best villain girl is making her return, too.

Satoshi died for your sins

>vaugnlive
Wait, is that stream up and working again?

but will anyone bother watching?

apparently even the nips were furious at the ending.

More sad than furious, for the most part. But from what I see, most people that were actually regularly watching the series instead of coming in just for the league agree that while the league ending was really shitty, they'll still stick around and see how the series ends. The Flare arc has received two years of buildup at this point and people were pretty excited about it when the promos started coming out at the start of the league.

I hope Eureka won't suffer much.

Why is flare full of sluts?

It's their flair

We pokespe now?

This seems to happen to the gym leaders every arc.

More like End of Eva

So did he lose the league?

He did. And it was not written well. /vp was butthurt over it for two days straight.

are they still suprised anime for commercial be anime for commercial?

No, PokéSpe actually has the protagonists change in every arc.
In other words, it's actually enjoyable.

For what fucking reason at this point

Why are we not retiring Ash for a new protag jesus christ

They seem mostly over it now. The people that just watched their league wrote a lot of asshurt posts all over the board and then fucked off and the people that had been watching XY as a whole were mostly sad over how shitty the ending to the league was, but appear to have largely shifted their attention to discussing the upcoming arc instead.

Then you got some faggots that seem genuinely offended not everybody dropped the show like they did, which is more hilarious than anything

This shit was both hilarious and annoying.

I checked /vp/ and there's like 7 threads bitching about it now.
Still a bit much, but a hell of a lot less than the 90% of the catalog it was through most of Thursday

>a couple hours before ash lost a /vp/ user was telling that bleach fans where desilusional for expecting a good end
>this happens

To be fair, who the absolute fuck was expecting anything not-terrible out of Bleach at that point?

She was made for suffering.

lmao everyone's fucking mad

I can't fucking stand the way anime Lysandre is written.

I stopped caring when they decided to start writing out Clemont to irrelevancy since the start of XY&Z arc.

That robot episode from mid XY&Z is one of his best episodes, though.

They made and extra super gay ED for him.