Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&t=160
archive.is/5Hqmc
archive.is/WKF7W
archive.is/z1yxK
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=tZD0lU4n60c
youtube.com/watch?v=IULTyL7xOuQ
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/leftypol/ testing new tactics

What's with anti-Spencer kikes lately?

Good question. Spencer has been shilled here lately far more than usual. I'm pretty sure we all know by now that he's a plant.

it's part of the UN program to root out racism in the U.S.

Same way ISIS roots out extremism in the Mideast.

It's all possible thanks to people's reliance on social networks.

Yes, he is a plant, which is why we need thousands of paid and unpaid liberals to talk shit about Spencer and post photoshopped pictures of his head while insulting everyone on the right of Karl Marx.

I actually love Spencie but the photoshops get me everytime

>38 threads filtered
>Check Filters
>5 for Spencer
>Somehow, this thread doesn't filter too

Odd.

Wow a double-reverse reverse psy-op.
Let me join in.
Yeah, Spencer is totally a shill and we always thought he was a shill for sure.
Only real anons know he's a shill.
Not like those other not-anons that don't think he's a shill.
AMIRITE BASED WHITE PEOPLE?
#metoo

They love juicy man boobs

BECAUSE HE CHANGED A LOT OF OPINIONS ABOUT HIM DURING HIS LATEST SPEECH

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC YANKS

Well, he did have a very successful speech which made lefty bml/antifags look like unintelligent apes.

Are you literally retard? His entire purpose is to be the face of white nationalism and to be repeatedly humiliated on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&t=160

They want you to pay attention to their acting lately

>Well, he did have a very successful speech which made lefty bml/antifags look like unintelligent apes.
When? Where? In Florida? Where he stood up on stage crying about the audience instead of putting on an intelligent speech about the differences between races?

You all probably have some kind of psychotic disorder in real life, or at the very least intense paranoia.

kys

>hur divide and conquer thread!
>fucking kike loving shariablue cuck!
How dare you tall about my favorite e-celeb that way!
Praise kek, shadilay my fellow pedes!

Woah, heavily edited footage of sentences being cut off and close up reaction footage edited in just like in reality TV. You sure showed me.

archive.is/5Hqmc
archive.is/WKF7W
archive.is/z1yxK

>crying
Nope. Didn't hear any crying, the only crying I heard were of the niggers in the background making noise and preventing him from speaking, which ironically helps his image more.

SUPER BUSY

I think some is shilling, but honestly, that speech yesterday was a total shitshow. People are going to talk about it. I saw it trending on Facebook yesterday, so it caught the eye of the normies as well.

>being this oblivious
Retards can't tell when normal people are pretending to be retarded.

Countdown to the next humiliating Richard Spencer video.. What ridiculous scenario will they set up next for him? Pushing an elderly black woman into the mud and running away giggling?

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=tZD0lU4n60c
youtube.com/watch?v=IULTyL7xOuQ

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html

His shilling headquarters got more budget.

Hopefully it's putting one of you liberal faggots in a gas chamber while giggling.

>What's with the Spencer shills lately?

he spent 10 grand to speak at a university in florida (LMAO)

i do not doubt he also spends money to be 'viral marketed' here too

money he gets for being a divide and conquer shill who the left gets to use as a boogeyman.

we dont need a 'leader', we have a leader, our a fucking president, not some dipshit loser nobody kid

They’re CIA. Remember when Spencer had his debut last fall? The shills posted a hundred threads about him in a couple hours the same night Sam Bee showed her “feelin alt right” skit.

I have never seen a more obvious ploy.

Spencer is a gay Zionist Jew whose Democrat parents support him financially.

what a fucking joke you americans are

your whole mentality

like, what the fuck you are all ill or something.

get gassed schizo

Controlled opposition

worst shilling attempt by far

>what a fucking joke you americans are
>your whole mentality
>like, what the fuck you are all ill or something.

i love how its always cucks from bongistan riding spencer's dick about how great he is and how americans 'dont get him'

its our fucking country dipshit.

hes a nobody on our political scene and never will be. he is just a rabblerouser on par with the gay leader of BLM.

our media has endlessly tried to download the true populism behind donald trumps as one off oddity, an event caused by a fringe group of alt right trolls on the internet.

donald trump's following is much bigger than the alt right, its the majority of real americans, something a britcuck living under sharia law cant understand.

He had the mic. The niggers in the distance could barely be heard, and Richard knew that. Despite the knowledge that his voice takes priority over the screaming niggers, he still chose to chose to whine instead of putting on an intelligent speech. It's time to come to terms with the fact that this guy is intentionally being retarded and that's why he's on TV every single fucking day.

>le ctr opposition
>he's a shill, goyim
Is that all you can come up with?

check my other posts

>HE CHANGED A LOT OF OPINIONS ABOUT HIM DURING HIS LATEST SPEECH
Except the shilling campaign started to ramp up before his event.

He has done something more yesterday then you have done your entire life you faggot

If he does something shitty bad we comment on that too but yesterday was fucking gold

You’re probably a shitskin subhuman nigger so kill your sorry inferiority complex ridden b