DRAGON BALL SUPER

How are Spanish subbers so fucking fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
threatpost.com/popular-anime-site-infected-redirecting-to-exploit-kit-ransomware/118890/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PacingProblems
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trunks is STRONG, but isn't a match for Black. Goku expected to beat him easily, but thinks this might actually be dangerous now. Goku asks if Beerus & Whis want to come with them to the future, to help out if they end up in a pinch.

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Flanderization
Get recked animefags

You'd be surprised at the amount of weebs latin america has. Dragon Ball is basically a part of Mexican culture now.

They want your money.
threatpost.com/popular-anime-site-infected-redirecting-to-exploit-kit-ransomware/118890/

we are awesome
actually not

Why does Beerus refer to his future self as a god of destruction. Why can't he just say his name or something.

>Retarded animefags thinks SSB Kaiokenx10 doesn't fuck everything up
>When SSG Goku matched 70% Beerus
>SSB is stronger plus Kaiokenx10
>Still not stronger than Beerus
>I-I-It was more s-sense than manga
Nope.

>there's people out there that literally defend the plotholes of the Anime as more consistent than the manga
I'm sorry you delusional fools can't get over the fact that the manga is better. Toriyama's seal of approval never have tasted so good.

You dont understand how much mexico and other parts of central and south america love DBZ

Can someone make a webm of the entire preview
640 360?

Man, whenever the manga drops we get a lot more retards in these threads.

It can't be helped.

Because they don't bother checking for any errors and we end up with a mess of subs

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama:
That’s right.

Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotarō-sensei‘s manga as reference.
Toriyama:
Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

I'm an animefag and I agree that the whole SSB + Kaioken x10 fucked up the established power scale to a huge degree. It's one of the things I prefer to go with the manga on since it made a little more sense.

That said, I tend to prefer the anime for most of these things. Goku being able to go SSG at will is fucking retarded and so is SS2 Trunks being on par with SS3 Goku.

Japanese and Spanish sound very similar for 2 languages that aren't related at all

>butthurt animefag
Meh still stupid but better than GTfags at least.

SSJ Pink get BLACKENED

(Cross-thread)
>He powers up to be on par with SS3 Goku...while in SS2. So I guess all of Trunks' forms are ~4x stronger than everyone else?
Great writing right there. Best Manga ever, huh?

>Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

Reminder that Toyotaro's manga is rushed as fuck and full of plotholes and the DBS anime is superior to the manga.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PacingProblems
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole

Mangafags BTFO.

>implying I'm an animefag and not just pointing out that you retards creep out and shitpost more than GT fags whenever it drops.

>japanese
>spanish
>very similar
Eres subnormal o qué te pasa?

if the anime was duplicating Toyotaro and Toriyama's work then the quality and panel shots would be so much better. The fight sequences would be a million times better too.
Overall Toyotaro understands the epic and grand art style that Toriyama envisions, when Toei is left to their own devices they really fucking shit the bed.
They should really just stick to copy and pasting the source material but for now we won't have that unless they make the manga a weekly :(

They are in love with Toyotaro's rushed and nerfed version of Dragon Ball Super just because of better artsyle, while claiming every plothole that appears is actually good. They are swallow like that.

canon fags and manga drones are the fucking worst.

personally i havent liked anything from the super manga, it lacks more bulma and other neat stuff, it may be better when comes to consider power level logic and maybe even characters behavior, but is not worth it.

>I agree that the whole SSB + Kaioken x10 fucked up the established power scale to a huge degree.
To be fair, there wasn't really an established scale prior

>Goku being able to go SSG at will is fucking retarded
Too bad, he did it at the end of BoG.

>SS2 Trunks being on par with SS3 Goku.
>What is Muh Bulma
>Also he had 10 years of training

>Great writing right there. Best Manga ever, huh?
I dont see what's wrong with that. Trunks said he's been training for 10+ years

Do you insist on posting this shit in every thread?

Toei's Goku is more in line with Toriyama's Goku than it ever has been.

>nerfed version
Yeah cuz inflating the power scaling and balance with "muh cuhrayzee multiplier x multiplier" is not a plothole.

Maybe because their fansub scene is actually alive.
He's not wrong.

the pronunciation of the syllables is very very similar, unlike English where all of them are different

>Too bad, he did it at the end of BoG.

The SSG powerup was still recent, so it doesn't look impossible. Meanwhile, it makes less sense in the U7 vs U6 tournament and the Kaioken version in the anime was a better fight, anyway.

is not.

How is it a plothole if it doesn't create any discrepancies?

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PacingProblems
>implying the DBS anime doesn't have pacing problems
Holy shit.

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole
Feel free to point them out.

H is different and Spanish has L.

it my have been a better fight visually but the description and explanation given in the manga for Hit's ability and the counter/solution to it in the manga is much more plausible and overall more logical.
If you think Hit increasing the timeskip duration on a whim was good then I don't know what to tell you.

Isn't that just a rip of the crunchyroll subs?

>Toei's Goku is more in line with Toriyama's Goku than it ever has been.
>being this retarded

>Too bad, he did it at the end of BoG.
Remember when Beerus said he retained some of the power so he didn't power down a lot more?
That was the last part of that energy.

The mpovie was retconned by the anime.

>Too bad, he did it at the end of BoG

Too bad we're talking about SUPER, not the fucking films.

When Goku's SSG form expires in the first arc, it stays expired for good.

>What is Muh Bulma

Neither of these apply to Trunks or even explain why 10 years of training would suddenly put his SS2 on par with Goku's SS3 who has ALSO been training.

Post blushing Mai or Sexy Black

>the Kaioken version in the anime was a better fight, anyway.
Nope, most of that fight was repeated frames. Shit tier

So why did Goku revert back to base form in the first place?

Also Beerus said that Goku's body learned from the experience.

Sí, sois subnormales. Mi lengua materna es el español y no se parecen en nada. El inglés y el español tienen, naturalmente, mucha más similitud.
seriously
spanish
japanese
similar
JAPANESE
What wrong with you guys?

even if SSB is a much more controlled and calm form of Ki manipulation, it doesn't make sense stacking it with Kaioken considering it's confirmed that they both drain stamina.
Not only that the whole series was based around bringing Vegeta back into relevancy by making him seem on par with Goku but then he gets completely dwarfed in comparison to Goku and Hit's power level.
Toriyama and Toyotaro correcting this issue by keeping Vegeta's character intact was the logical decision to make.

IM BRINGIN SEXY BLACK

>The mpovie was retconned by the anime.
>Too bad we're talking about SUPER, not the fucking films.
Nope the movie was written by Toriyama the retelling weren't.

>sexy Black
>literally any Black pic

Have you ever studied Japanese?

Autismo: El Post

>Nope the movie was written by Toriyama the retelling weren't

Doesn't matter who wrote it. Super is Super and BoG is BoG. You can't suddenly cross-reference when it's convenient for your shit argument.

>Neither of these apply to Trunks
Are you retarded? He literally said this was the case.

>What is Muh Bulma
Shows that it isn't impossible

>Doesn't matter who wrote it.
Wrong Word of God>>>Everything else.

>Viva milk
Top kek

>Dat catwalk

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

me a bit, my familiars a lot. Obviously we are agreed that spanish =/= japanese

You called?
ayy bby wan sum fuk?

>familiars
Family, siblings, relatives.

>Too bad we're talking about SUPER, not the fucking films.

You're complaining about the manga allowing Goku to use SSJ God again, even though it doesn't contradict the movies or the manga's take on the arc. It only contradicts the anime. So, it's a pretty irrelevant complaint.

The anime's take (SSJ = SSJ God) also is stupid now that they want Goku using SSJ2 and SSJ3 again compared to the manga's (SSJ God > SSJ3 > SSJ2 > SSJ1) - it makes one wonder why he didn't power up to the higher SSJ forms in the Beerus fight in the anime - while in the manga he just went through the entire battle as a Super Saiyan God and in the movie he did power up back to God.

You can repeat "muh word of god" until you've shat yourself from your pure retardation but Super still isn't BoG.

>it doesn't make sense stacking it with Kaioken considering it's confirmed that they both drain stamina.
Okay, and?
Where's the discrepancy here?
You could try and bullshit a point about Goku just coming up with it but it was said that he was still perfecting it and it could have killed him so it was clear that it didn't come from nowhere.

>Not only that the whole series was based around bringing Vegeta back into relevancy
And he is, what's your point?
Hit is above Goku and Vegeta that much can't be argued. I mean, the guy is hundreds if not thousands of years old and reached a point where he didn't have to push himself in battle. Which explains why he could increase his time, there was never a need to prior so he didn't realise he could.

As for Vegeta and Goku, Kaioken is 1) Temporary and 2) has horrible drawbacks that could cost Goku his entire fighting lifestyle.
For all intents and purposes Goku and Vegeta are on par with each other unless Goku risks his life especially given the Googeta episode.

>Toriyama and Toyotaro correcting this issue by keeping Vegeta's character intact
By making him look even more of a fool in the manga by losing to Hit while Goku wiped the floor with him without a desperation move?
Yeah right.

The power gap between Goku and Vegeta in the manga is leagues apart that it's laughable that people are saying it makes Vegeta more relevant.

What about RoF that's now coming out after the anime and with Goku Black arc stuff added to it?

Well man, I don't know what to tell you. Spanish is also my native tongue and I think the pronunciation is fairly similar to moon. Certainly more than Spanish and English.

I hope Toriyama dies soon.

So a lot of people like to say that super will lead into Dragon Ball Online's canon. Time Patrol Trunks is future trunks, everyone knows that, but apparently F Trunks became a Time Patroller right after defeating the Androids in his timeline. But in Super it obviously isn't the case. In the videogame universe (Xenoverse, Online, and Heroes) characters from the Super and Gt timeline coexist. My theory, and only explanation that I believe to work, is that TP trunks is Future trunks..... But from the GT timeline, a timline in which super doesn't happen, so no black. Gt Future trunks, who would have been last seen in Dbz would be the exact same as we left him (purple hair). Dont get this confused with thr regular trunks from Gt, I don't mean him, Im talking about Future Trunks from Gt (although he never appeared in GT). This would also lead to there being 4 different Trunks in the videogame canon.

A-user-sama...

Your place or mine?

Edgy.

>The anime's take (SSJ = SSJ God)

To be fair, the anime seems to have retconned itself. SS now just seems to be the power of an ordinary SS while they don't appear to reach the god tier until SSB.

>The power gap between Goku and Vegeta in the manga is leagues apart that it's laughable that people are saying it makes Vegeta more relevant.
wtf are you smoking? The gap difference stems from Hit vs Kaioken, the manga literally salvaged Vegeta from Toei's shitshow

Because we're bigger weebs than france. We get licensed Bioman and Kamen Rider Black for Christ's sake.

I feel you my Caballero de junini

Why is he so perfet. GAIUYS

No, you and the Frenchs are the weirdos with strange pronunciation.

>>That look on Zamasu's face after he killed that barbarian.

He's acquired a taste for ningen blood.

Why don't you fags post differences between the anime and manga and put up actual arguments instead of linking to tv fucking tropes?

Kys retard. He's more successful than you will ever be and when he dies he will be mourned and missed unlike you who will be forgotten.

>They split off from Goku when he looks exactly like the bad guy that's been genociding the planet for a year

Because they'd rather shit up the thread in the first place instead of talking about the new shit in general

user please, in public..

>implying Tvtropes is bad

Trying too hard to fit in, buddy.

>Goku being worried about some shitty RPGs
>because that shit probably worked against the androids
weak ningens were a mistake

How do you guys rank Black so far to other villains throughout Dragon Ball?

>Familiars

Retrasado

>literally lying on the internet

hi.

I'm waiting, user.

>the manga literally salvaged Vegeta from Toei's shitshow

By making him weaker than Goku?
You're kidding right?

Using the manga's logic Vegeta should have been able to see through the time stop in SSB and move through it seeing as Goku did the same in SSG while exhausted from matching Hit in SSJ.

The manga is one big discrepancy after another while the anime is keeping them on the same level save for the Kaioken desperation move.

DELETE THIS YOU DIRTY NINGEN

that madman Trunks working his magic on F Mai

this unironically looks pretty good

He is definitely menacing.
Scarier than Perfect Cell desu

>he will be mourned and missed unlike you who will be forgotten.
Thanks, I wouldn't want to be remember for shit like DBS.

kek are you for real? After the fight Goku cheers Vegeta up by saying he could have taken him on too if he didn't waste his ki transforming mulitple times.
The power discrepency stems from the Kaioken multiplier with the God Ki, get the fuck over it.
Also Goku had an advantage in the manga and anime by witnessing Hit's abilities on Vegeta.

Take responsibility!