Your thoughts on the Richard Spencer speaking event yesterday?

Your thoughts on the Richard Spencer speaking event yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs
periscope.tv/w/1rmxPOZLYbMJN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot

People have told me not to listen to his speech.
Conservatives
Liberals
Alt left
The media
The radio
& exactly 50% of Sup Forums
I watched it
Shills are powerless now

What "speech"? What topics did he cover? Did he discuss the disproportionate black on white violent crime? Did he discuss the disproportionate black on white rape? Did he discuss the biological difference between the races? Did he discuss the inherent ideological differences between races? Did he discuss the Jewish role in destroying the white race? No? He just stood on the stage crying about the audience? Got it.

Was great. Just watch it

All of speakers did well. Spencer gave the hecklers a rope and they hung themselves.

It was alright. Not kino like his auburn speech.

Mike Enoch got cucked at one point.

Link?

Yeah this was a total waste of time. He didn't even really leave any breadcrumbs or shill for alt right websites where people can find more. All this hype and he settled for getting chimped at by a pack of negroes.

If a normie watched this the only difference they'll be able to see between Spencer and Milo is that Milo admits publicly he sucks nigger dicks and Spencer is still in the closet.

It was great! the only problem from yesterday were the spergs who shot at the antifags.

>inb4 it was self defense
They literally drove off after their vehicle was attacked, came back and fired a shot. That is not self defense. Plus the stupid sperg was a convicted felon

That's because niggers and shitlibs were REEing the entire time you autistic piece of shit.

We've all already heard the crime statistics a dozen times over, letting his detractors expose themselves as morons does more for the movement than rehashing the same talking points over and over.

So fuck you, faggot. You're lucky I don't hunt you down and smash your face open with a brick.

He won me over.

>First segment: Gay man on stage throwing temper tantrums
>Second segment: Audience roasts him
Sound familiar?

You only need to listen to this, this was the best part.
youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw

he destroyed it. but i still love the spencer shops

Spencer and Co. exposed the Modern Left for the lying hypocrits that they are. The banter was epic and the dude who started screaming "you don't bring your own pizza to a Pizza Hut!" was God Tier bantz. You can hear his anti white pretzel logic sequence breaking down by the word.

Learn to ask anti white why they don't walk their own talk on racial integration. You will find they have flimsy excuses or they go silent. That is because they only care to hurt white people who like being white. In no way to they mean that they themselves have to participate in such degenerate behavior.

Just a pretty typical speech from him, if you can even call it a speech, he speaks a lot more like an advocate than an orator, which is probably good for recruitment purposes.

eli's bit was pretty spergy, but the rest was nice

Who had the mic, stupid faggot? Whose voice took priority, genius? The niggers in the background could barely be heard and Spencer knew that. He had a chance to put on an intelligent speech and he intentionally blew it like he always does. It's fucking hilarious that you stupid niggers don't even question the fact that the media props this guy up 24/7. He's a caricature. His job is to be repeatedly humiliated on TV, and he's doing a damn good job.

>it hurt

Well, that was fucking stupid.
Why do people come to hear those surface level thoughts?

I agree. The proof behind everything we stand for is present in our very demonstrations, that white people are being marginalized and denied rather than afforded the privileges of other races in our own nations, how can anybody see something like that angry mob at a white identity demonstration as anything other than absolute proof that "white privilege" is horseshit? At no other race-related demonstration or gathering would you witness such animosity.

Props to Enoch for that one.

Eh, Eli Mosley was alright. Definitely the weakest of the speakers, but he wasn't awful.

I thought the left's juvenile tactics were on full display. At the end of the day, it helps us because anyone who sees it immediately sympathizes with our side. Nobody wants to be associated with the childish antics encouraged by 'academia'. It makes Spencer seem reasonable and mature by comparison.

Everyone's embarrassed by the way these leftists talk and act at these events. They're always so petty and snide when they ask questions, and they always show how juvenile they are by inserting little insults into their questions. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

So, overall, I think it was a net positive. It just makes everyone hate these petulant children even more.

This. That guy got Rekt. He thought he could just gotcha Richard, and wasn't expecting an actual dialogue. Pathetic, he couldn't even handle it. Just goes to show even the top of these shitlibs (think this guy was a professor) can't have a discussion on this stuff. Any inquiry triggers their secular religious beliefs.

Enoch speaks their language, it hurts them listening to him.
You see some of them even leave when he speaks because it hurts.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs

It made the left look like complete retards they are.

Should have been more aggressive and banted the shitskins and kikes in the audience. You can't be civil with those kike animals

Yeah, the nigger with his fist up like a faggot should have gotten bantzed. I'd have asked him why he has a sense of racial pride when his race has given him nothing to be proud of.

That's not Spencer's message though. Enoch could have done it instead. But I think they strive to keep things positive and let the leftist act like sniping little faggots. Still, it would have been funny to sit there and tell him that blacks have been given every opportunity in the world, and have squandered them every time.

"You're not oppressed, you're privileged in this society, and yet you still can't succeed. You still can't drag yourselves out of the ghetto mindset and the criminality and the drugs. Companies are falling over themselves to hire you just to look egalitarian, and yet your people can't meet the absolute rock-bottom qualifications to get hired. So you wallow in self pity instead of improving yourself. Change majors, graduate with a D average in computer science, and the world is your oyster. Yet you stand there like a dummy, probably majoring in black studies, because you're incapable of learning a real skill."

The press BTFOs are always the best part of a Spencer habbening. Check him destroy some German press cuck:

periscope.tv/w/1rmxPOZLYbMJN

WTF is it with you white far right people? Can't you fatasses go lift some weights and do some MMA? You all look like bags of smashed assholes. It's not wonder everyone makes fun of white men all the time. Pathetic.

He called them out as being un-Westernly in a way. He talked about how they're violating the basic principles of western debate. And he rekted then by pointing out SCOTUS always saying the hecklers veto insnt protected speech, it's the opposite and is only used by those trying to suppress speech.

DURRRRR, let's just rehash crime statistics for 90 minutes instead of responding to the audience.

Seriously, fuck you, faggot. You're lucky I don't pop your fuckin' eyes out with a needle and then dump boiling oil down the sockets.

Pretty good. Nothing but good optics for /ourguys/.
also it triggered the shills and the t_d shitskins here on Sup Forums and that's always a fun time.

Richard Spencer sounded very unprepared and inarticulate yesterday, traipsing around like a faggot on an indecorous stage, without even a podium. Very, very disrespectful to other white males!