Evangelion 4.0 when

literally when

Hopefully never.

After 3.0, are you sure you want a new one?

When is Shinji going to be recognized as a deity? He's pretty much Shiva the Destroyer now.

>Tfw you just want the OST
fuck anno he needs a beam magnum to the face

this desu sempai

This.

1-2 years. He's finished with Godzilla so he is working on it now. Then again, it could be in 3 months if he just uses black and white stills ala Gunbuster. I wouldnt put it past him.

hopefully this is a lie like the preview in 2.22

How are they allowed to depict nude 14-year-olds in EoE and 1.0?

It's been four years, surely they'll have made that scene look less ugly by then

This is fucking Gainax, and the battle scenes in 2.0 and 3.0 looked really good

But they need to have an Asuka solo fight for full NGE pottery

And hopefully a flashback to explain the eyepatch. It better not have just been the Dummy

How is SHAFT allowed to depict a nude sexualized child in Nisemonogatari?

I don't know. I would've thought that shit is illegal. Is it because they're only depictions? Still seems to be crossing the line. Not that I mind it, just curious.

And here I was hoping he spent the 4.0 budget on the Animator Expo instead.

Definitely a better investment.

Because its a movie and its animated, obviously.

Anno already apologized for the delay, so maybe soon.

Shinobu isn't really a child and the fire sisters are teenagers.

He did that last year, too.

Isn't the new Godzilla basically an Evangelion movie anyway?

>Rebuild 4 is done completely in storyboard with Anno voicing everyone

I hope he fucking does it. The shitstorm alone would be glorious.

Don't jinx it

You mean such as by a cult of contaminated survivors in a eva-created wasteland recognizing him as their messiah?

NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
>NEVER EVER

Seriously, 3.0 was a steaming pile of radioactive donkey shit.

I loved 1.11, kinda liked 2.22, and fucking hated 3.0. If this trend and the EoE ending are any indication I think it could be bad beyond human comprehension.

Asuka is best girl, but I kinda hope Mari just bites the bullet and tenderly rapes him. He'll never ask on his own.

>Seriously, 3.0 was a steaming pile of radioactive donkey shit.
What's so wrong with it?

Not sure if this is a serious question or not, but the things wrong with Evangelion 3.0 could be talked about at length for hours on end, there's no real single reason it's bad (Although there are bigger and smaller problems) but it's the kind of thing you'll have to research for yourself, watch 1.0, 2.0 and then 3.0 and look into the history behind the production of each movie, and Anno himself.

all the rebuilds sucked faggot

I like it though.

Uh, ok? If that's what floats your boat I guess...

it would be fine if it weren't for the cat eva and shinji forcing the plot to go wrong

I'm not canadian and I'm not shitposting.
I just liked it; didn't say I loved it or anything.

Shinji has always been a fucking moron, really not surprising to see him being easily manipulated with false hope by Kaworu.

>I just liked it; isn't like i love it or a-anything!BAKA!

How is this generation allowed to be so easily triggered by SJW values.
>Ranma
>Crayon Shin-chan

>but the things wrong with Evangelion 3.0 could be talked about at length for hours on end

Just admit you are a Reifag, and got BTFO by 3.33 so you shit on it without having to explain yourself.

If there's one thing that I loved is Ubermensch Asuka.

3.0 is great because all the characters are miserable and nothing makes any sense, which is exactly what Evangelion is all about.

Will they finally explain Asuka's penis in 4.0? Because her being a transwoman is a really big part of her character.

Rebuilds suck but lots of people have autism and cannot comprehend 3.0. 2.0 is the worst movie.

There's always the theory that everything in the 2.22 trailer DID happen during the timeskip.

Shinji/Asukafag detected.

Misato for life.

I enjoy the attitudes of timeskip and how hesitant they're to tell Shinji anything because he could activate Unit-01 with rampant emotions. Sakura was nice to him but it was her job as medical staff to slowly tell him and comfort him for what's going on.

People are genuinely retards and ask ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? as if they've never watched any of the TV series before.

They seemed a lot more afraid before he woke up and started speaking. I really believe this isn't the first "S. Ikari??" they've recovered.

>TADAIMAAA!

first post, is best post once again

Anno is done with godzilla, so 3.0+1.0 SOON.

What good did bringing him back do?

Well, it had the saddest moment in the whole series.

There was a 16 minute battlestations scene and then they fired like one laser and the battle was over.

Holy shit I can't believe they really made it 16 minutes. Although I will say watching it blind, it didn't stand out to me, but later on I went back and checked the duration of it...

To make sure he won't pilot eva13 and start another end of the world.

If they really wanted to prevent all this, then why didn't they just kill the kid

First post, best post.

3.0+1.0 was so garbage 4.0 may just as well never come out.

Fucker is deadly. Remember the shit he pulled off last time? And then he chilled out in space(!) for 14 years. Who knows what he's capable of. Maybe he has his own AT-field or can shoot lasers from his eyes. Maybe you can't kill him. But against you can still play mindgames. Even if he's (possibly) unkillable, disinformation and intimidation should work.

Because it's Misato's hand on the trigger.

I'd like to fuck Misato if you know what I mean.

never

At what episode does evangelion gets interesting? I might give it another try this week. I always drop after 3-4 episodes. It's too slow and shitty.

Around 16 is where the interesting stuff starts to happen. It just gets better from there

> It's too slow and shitty.
Maybe it's not for you then.

one

but if it's seriously a problem for you, I think just watching end of evangelion is good enough. It's normal movie length and they do a recap, if I remember correctly.

I skipped the first half because it was just a rehash.

It is. The preview is just something they whipped up because Itano wanted to direct it. All the assets are re-used from elsewhere in the movie. Misato's narration was true in the last two movies so that's probably reliable.

I'll try that, thanks.

What about death and rebirth? Is it the same story as the anime?

Eva 01 never moves if Shinji isn't in the entry plug and they just saw it blast the Mark.04 earlier in the movie. It's a whole lot safer to use without him in it. That incident is also why they're so hostile around him

Holy fuck Sup Forums has become a shithole.

What'd I do?

Death and Rebirth is half recap and the mostly finished first part of End of Evangelion.

Sorry if at the time I found Saber Marionette more interesting than your fedora anime.

Someone shop a giant piece of toast into Godzilla's mouth

>I can't be late on my first day!

>still no blu ray release in the west

There's a hundred different problems with 3.0 but all of them can generally be sourced to a handful of problems.

Mari is not a core problem.

speaking of Mari, have anyone noticed she loses her arm and eye in 2.22, but have them back in 3.33? What's up with that?

>Mari

Mari retroactively lost all purpose for appearing by introducing her as a spy for another branch of NERV in 2.0 and then eradicating NERV at the end of the movie.

3.0 would work much better as the beginning of the rebuild series, allowing Anno more time to develop the setting and characterizations, rather than wiping the slate clean halfway through four movies.

I tried enjoying Evangelion but there was only teasing about /ss/, after Misato fucked that piece of shit Kaji that died like a little pussy one episode later I was close to drop it, when she later tried to fuck Shinji after Rei "died" and he refused I dropped it.

She doesn't, she's just banged up from sympathetic damage.

Mari wasn't working for Nerv, she was working for Kaji and his agency which probably formed the basis of Wille. They worked out a deal with Euro for Mari to use Unit 02.

3.0 would never work at all.

Am I the only one that remembers that fuckface Director has not even been working on part 4.0?

>What is episode 1 NGE and Rebuild 1.0.

It is safer but just wanna point out Yui will protect Shinji.

In 1.0 EVA-01 doesn't reach an arm out to stop the lights falling from the ceiling. That's the first point where the Rebuilds jump off the rails, and it's in the first few minutes of the film.

shit i got owned

also fuck that is lame.

It's out already, it's called Godzilla resurgence.

The berserk still occurs in the same circumstance, 01 still refuses to fight Zeruel without him. And all new to Rebuild, N3I and spinning Heaven, Earth, and all creation together to grant the wish of one human being. Shinji's still the favorite.

>>>/reddit/